Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so ignorant. It reminds me of Alfie making a challenge out of living off £1 a day and thinking it was a fun game. Niomi's giggling at people working at 7am like she has no idea it's normal for most people.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
Guess after years of scripted YouTube videos and narrated instagram grid and stories she lacks the ability to think and everything she says is what she think is what will look cool for the social media rather than raw true thoughts or behavior. But what she thinks is cool or paafact is absolutely out of touch from reality and makes her look like a no intelligence person rather than funny or cute influencer .

May be she behaves like the scripted youtuber in her real life too after years of this , one reason why Joe might have given up !

Reactions: 12
She's laughing at people who probably have to get up at 4am to set up their stands and try to make a living. Im starting to fking ate her, and everything rotten coming her way is well deserved.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
She's laughing at people who probably have to get up at 4am to set up their stands and try to make a living. Im starting to fking ate her, and everything rotten coming her way is well deserved.
Makes you wonder what she said to Joe when he had to get up and go to work really doesn’t it. Or if she looked down on him working a ‘proper’ job and it was really obvious

Reactions: 20
Those people aren’t just starting their days at 7am either, they’ve likely been up and working for several hours.

Reactions: 22
Guess after years of scripted YouTube videos and narrated instagram grid and stories she lacks the ability to think and everything she says is what she think is what will look cool for the social media rather than raw true thoughts or behavior. But what she thinks is cool or paafact is absolutely out of touch from reality and makes her look like a no intelligence person rather than funny or cute influencer .

May be she behaves like the scripted youtuber in her real life too after years of this , one reason why Joe might have given up !
Agreed! I was team Niomi for a while because I thought that Joe did her dirty by the quick engagement break-up (at least how it appeared from the outside) but as I see her behaviour after the break up I'm less and less sympathetic...

Also re: sexy, I agree that it's totally an attitude! Of course attractiveness has some part of it, but different body types can be attractive in different ways. I think self-confidence (not fake, vanity like Niomi exudes) but like genuine belief in yourself/your values and elements of insouciance and fun are key (both of which Niomi seems to lack at this point in her life lol...)

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think in her recent IG story video walking own the street carrying the flowers she bought.. someoen was with her?? Soundd like someone was about to say something and she looked up at them and laughed.....

Reactions: 14
In the story of her walking with the flowers, it sounds like a man says something and she smiles.

Reactions: 7
Makes you wonder what she said to Joe when he had to get up and go to work really doesn’t it. Or if she looked down on him working a ‘proper’ job and it was really obvious
I think it would start to piss me off if I got up early every day and often got back late from work only to hear she had "done a yoga class, gone to brunch" etc etc .. it;s not as if she is looking after children or anything

Reactions: 19
She is acting so weird like a crazy person.....she has lost the plot. Yes definitely someone said wait and she looked up in between her smiling

Reactions: 16
£190 for that horrible denim dress? I mean I'm a guy but it's nasty is it not?!

Reactions: 13
In the story of her walking with the flowers, it sounds like a man says something and she smiles.
Yeah. That was SO done on purpose. Otherwise she looks like a complete lunatic smiling and smirking to herself about nothing. Wonder for whose benefit that was for .... :cautious:

I think it would start to piss me off if I got up early every day and often got back late from work only to hear she had "done a yoga class, gone to brunch" etc etc .. it;s not as if she is looking after children or anything
I used to live in a house share in London with someone EXACTLY like that. Literally all they would do is wake up, go to a gym class, mooch in a coffee shop, yoga, brunch, insta, gym again and then complain how busy they were and how they had such an advanced mindset and attitude.. and couldn't understand why I was tired after spending 10 hours sat on corporate workshops/calls and undertaking an online MBA course.

Made it all the more grating that any work they did was 'cash in hand' i.e. no tax and they were receiving gov handouts...... Tough life ....

• Angry
So if this new guy is with her on a normal working day..is he also an "influencer types"? Good...at least she won't mock her new bf for working late or early or being tired on a weekend like normal people are! Remember on the holidays she used to mock Joey for being tired and saying she was actually feeling fine. Ofcourse you will Niomi you had hardly worked during the week!

Yeah I broke up with someone once for a similar thing. I mean, he didn't work or do anything at all (when we got together it was all 'I'm out of work but looking for a job' and the job just..never materialised') but God, it used to drive me wild. At the time I was working full time in a really demanding job and also studying part time for my master's, and I swear it used to fill me with incandescent rage seeing him text 'morning' at 2pm when he'd just woken up and I'd been up since 6am. I bet this had already annoyed Joe and then when he actually saw how she lives during lockdown he must've been horrified knowing he'd been up and out for work and she's prancing around doing yoga and making smoothie bowls all day while complaining she's sooo busyyy and works sooo harddd. No wonder he didn't go home after those work trips, she seems like a bit of an elevenerifer as well (does anyone else use this term a lot? I love it haha)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.