Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Bodyism membership that she had to pick up this morning was #gifted. What a surprise. No wonder she’s able to drop a couple grand on a yoga course, she must be rolling in spare cash given that she gets everything for free; clothes, gym membership, makeup... at this point in convinced the only thing she pays for properly out of her own pocket is her rent!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Skinny girls can be sexy too!

It’s not her body - it’s her boring personality that makes her lack sex appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Skinny girls can be sexy too!
exactly, like someone here said before it really isn't about just appearance it's something less tangible imo, it is like charisma it is basically impossible to know why some people have it and others don't

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's the allure, you either have it or you don't! Miranda reference for those in the know!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Disclaime my 'twig' comment was related to Niomi and the extensive comments already posted re her 'attempt' to appear sexy on IG . I'm assuming those of you with her body style are choc full of personality and-perhaps-sex appeal.😁
NB:
No trees were harmed in the production of this post.🌳(it's not made of wood)

Reactions: 10
The sad thing about Niomi is no she’s not sexy, she’s not fun etc, but she’s also not like this either...she was much sexier and fun when younger, and that’s not because of her age, but because she’s so fully taken on this weird Kate Middleton-esque persona. Why change yourself so completely to something more boring, I don’t get it 😂

Reactions: 15
Bodyism is so overpriced I can't believe it's still in business. I bought some yoga clothes from there years ago, not worth it at all for the price. Tbh it's jast paahfect for Nimbot.

Reactions: 5
Another day, another self-absorbed post from Niomi. Pandemic is raging but Niomi wants to rub in our faces her free membership to a pricy health club. Oh, and she got a goodie bag! Because I am sure Bodyism gives them to ALL the plebs.

Reactions: 17
In her stories she's giggling at people setting up their vegetable market stall... at 7am. Like she thinks it's weird, or cute, that other people would be up as early as go-getting Nimbobs on her way to her workout.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
In her stories she's giggling at people setting up their vegetable market stall... at 7am. Like she thinks it's weird, or cute, that other people would be up as early as go-getting Nimbobs on her way to her workout.
Like she’s on safari or something. Seeing the peasants in their natural habitat.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
It's just hilarious laughing at people working while on your way to pick up a bag of gifted goodies :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
It's just hilarious laughing at people working while on your way to pick up a bag of gifted goodies :rolleyes:
They should be laughing at her and her increasingly vacuous lifestyle

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.