Niomi Smart #79 'Money, money, money' Substack honey- trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lordon is obviously extremely creepy and unpleasant. And he smothered the terminally dim Dim. We've all heard him waffling away about absolutely duck all, thinking he sounds deep and guru like. Most people realise he is a gigantic hollow prat but Dim seems to genuinely think he has substance 🤷‍♀️ Or is it just habit? I really think she thought going back to London would unleash this amazing London Life, but Joey didn't come running and I imagine Caggie sensibly set boundaries.
She is lonely. He provides familiarity. And she fell for his obvious manipulative tactics of 'wow I've never felt better in my entire life'.

Reactions: 24
That vlog was WILD in a boring way. She's lost the plot. Everything she says sounds like she's saying it solely for the camera, and to convince herself that she is happy. The rest of her body language screams MISERABLE. She has nothing to say. She doesn't even cook. It's a vlog of her feeding animals on her farm sounding smug and preachy, then the saddest smoothie bowl of all time - she explains that she knows she could just put it in a glass and call it a smoothie. Her life is basically taking what she thinks are the same ingredient and trying to reproduce the same smoothie bowl happiness she had found in the Joe days, except now it's only manic, vapid Niomi trying to make a watery smoothie appealing, while running back to her shady culty ex whom she thinks looks like a passable Joe replacement but actually is an absolute donkey. Congratulations on rock bottom, Niomi! You've truly outdone yourself.
She's only "inspired and creating" when she's in some paradise far away, snort... imagine if everyone was like that, I think humanity would ever make it.

Then she has the gall to call an older dog "lazy" like please get a job first Niomi.

1712522881021.png

1712522904385.png

1712522968984.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How has nobody mentioned that diarrhea looking “smoothie bowl” in her latest vlog? That’s the most depressing thing I’ve seen in awhile
She also has no idea what a soup spoon is.
If she hopes to catch a wealthy city guy , he will want her to know her cutlery.
Her best bet for marriage now is an older entrepreneur type so that she can stay at home and stand on her head for hours .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this was already posted but saw this comment from someone who may be a friend of verity’s saying that niomi is with jamie?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this was already posted but saw this comment from someone who may be a friend of verity’s saying that niomi is with jamie?
That profile looks like it was set up just to post that comment. It's probably someone reading here.

Screenshot_20240407_220243_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 24
Imagine being Noodle and trying to sleep while manic Niomi tries to get you to go on a 10k at 5 a.m.

WTF is up with that slow, closed eyed talking she’s doing.

Also, how ironic is it that the dog’s name is Noodle and Niomi’s 1. afraid of carbs and 2. doesn’t have a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG the new YT vid. So self conscious and desperate for views. Who cares whether she posts or not. I don't believe for a second she'll teach yoga- just an excuse to sound spiritual. As for being focused????
She actually said- by the river with the ducks- 'Look at the reflection of the lake in the trees' WTF- so in the moment 🙄🤢 And don't get me started on the bloody blueberries 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do we think it was a “return of the star” trip?

She was seen wearing it after he’d left for Dublin, so assuming she still had it?

Wondering if it was a “closure” and “here’s ya ring back” trip 🤷🏼‍♀️

I hope for all our sakes that is the last of him.
As much as I wish you were right…. I don’t think that was it. That photo of her “kissing” that BA plane looks like a ‘giddy with excitement’ kind of photo! Not like someone who is en route to say a long goodbye… They spent a week together and she liked his “wearing my white plimsolls for the 600th time” photo plus they both newly follow these SA accounts etc…. - unfortunately doesn’t look like she was there to say goodbye 😖🤯

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
OMG the new YT vid. So self consciius and desperate for views. Who cares whether she posts or not. I don't believe for a second she'll teach yoga- just an excuse to sound spiritual. As for being focused????
She actually said- by the river with the ducks- 'Look at the reflection of the lake in the trees' WTF- so in the moment 🙄🤢 And don't get me started on the bloody blueberries 🤬
She won't teach yoga. She's too selfish to give her time, even paid, to others. Plus it requires actual commitment to provide regular classes for months on end. She can't just duck off for yet more courses and retreats on a whim.

I hate bitching about people's looks but wow her face is looking puffy. And her hair is a much better colour but still so dry and wool like.

She just looks so rough. Like a shell of what a person should look like. Honestly, her and Jamie getting back together makes the most sense when you realize no sensible man her age would want to be with her. She deserves no better than him. he is quite literally the manifestation of her own bad karma.

EDIT: and if they do get back together, she’ll act like it was some sort of “meant to be” thing and as if they never ended the engagement. She’s a whole different level of delusional.

Reactions: 20
It looks like she went from cock worship with Lordon to cock-pit worship.
1712525566268.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That profile looks like it was set up just to post that comment. It's probably someone reading here.
Yeah just like the person under her vlog (whose user name coincidentally was also a variation of Mary) who claimed to have seen her in South Africa, as if that place is not a massive country. People read here and like to stir up things on other platforms.
I think we will know in a few days if we were right or not. If they are back together, I think they’ll keep it quiet for a little while longer before some insufferable post about how love always wins or something

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yeah just like the person under her vlog (whose user name coincidentally was also a variation of Mary) who claimed to have seen her in South Africa, as if that place is not a massive country. People read here and like to stir up things on other platforms.
I think we will know in a few days if we were right or not. If they are back together, I think they’ll keep it quiet for a little while longer before some insufferable post about how love always wins or something
Pretty sad if that's the case, to go to such lengths to mess with a stranger directly.

Reactions: 5
And posted by a new member here too...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.