Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sun damage is so bad. Unless she is wearing a full face of makeup, I can’t tell she is 31. Def older when she has no makeup on.

Nothing wrong with being older. But when you look older than your actual age, that doesn’t say much about your lifestyle choices.
She looks older than her age through sun damage. Inevitable given her lifestyle choices. In some photos I would put her at around 40. It's the dry matte hair that doesn't help either.

Reactions: 15
The Russian Roulette she plays with her life these days compared to her boring life 5 years ago 😂 absolutely blows my mind.

No one can be this lost and delusional. She sets the bar low, everytime, it’s underground now 😂

Reactions: 20
She looks older than her age through sun damage. Inevitable given her lifestyle choices. In some photos I would put her at around 40. It's the dry matte hair that doesn't help either.
40 year olds don't look like that (i am one lol), she looks closer to 50.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She looks drained. Guess too many vacays and not doing a thing can do that.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just got to the bit about crystals to protect against the cell tower… If she makes a hat out of tin foil then we’re all booking flights and taking our collective kundalini to Bali to stage an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just got to the bit about crystals to protect against the cell tower… If she makes a hat out of tin foil then we’re all booking flights and taking our collective kundalini to Bali to stage an intervention.
Isnt she already on her way to uk??
I bet lordon eases her into performing more weird sex things soon. He got her started with pp worship, next threesomes for sure and it'll end with lordon having three wives like his bff Edu or whats his name, and niomi'll accept it because she's easily brainwashed and has 0 self esteem. Lordon hopes at least, but most people are repulsed by his looks so i don' t think it's going to happen

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Lordon would totally love 3 wives, that means 2 more incomes for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Imagine being too lazy/out of it to answer the question "do you have a new year's resolution?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine being too lazy/out of it to answer the question "do you have a new year's resolution?"
She's saving them for later, for when Chat GPT writes a way-too-long ramble-y IG post, which she'll share on NY eve, complete with a carousel of pictures that have nothing to do with the resolutions, e.g. Niomi in a thong bikini taking a dip in the sea in Ireland or Brighton.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is so funny to me, what kind of influencer is she

View attachment 2639818
-Cash or card, Ma'am?
-Beautiful question, thank you for asking!
-Ma'am? Cash or card?
-The universe is talking to us, if only we stop for a moment and listen.
-Ma'am you're holding the line. There's ten people behind you.
-You don't have to be so negative!The hustle of modernity is killing us all!
-Security! Get that looney away from here! Next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She calls the most basic question ‘beautiful’.’

Obnoxious. The same for when she responded to a spam account asking her if she’d like to partner.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.