Niomi Smart #71 Awakening her kundalini while wearing nothing but a barely there bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NioME is one of the best examples of people who have too much money and have no idea where to spend it. I wonder when she will try the hourangis treatment for back pain and the wellivia IV drops to boost her immune system. Yep I made that up 😂 see it's too easy! I should go into the "wellness" business.
As I am an expert since the last 2 seconds: there is no cure for Lordon people so stop asking about it. With such parasites, the more you try the more they stick 😵💫

Reactions: 19
Do we know anything about what Joe is upto? All hell will break loose for Niomi if dreamy joe gets married with flare.

I wonder if he sold the ring. From memory it was at the jeweller for cleaning when he broke up with Niomi, so obviously she never saw it after.

That’s possibly why she never removes the ‘Our Ring’ donkey gave her lol

Reactions: 12
She eats fruits, can't she just eat papaya seeds like everyone else ?
"Here in Bali", nah, people get parasites everywhere, because we're living organisms Niomi. And to be clear, wasn't she healed from her gut issues ? Is it gluten, is it parasite, is it her body revolting against everything she does to it ?

Reactions: 18
As for her skin breaking out, could it be at least partially attributable to, oh, I don’t know, the use of an undoubtedly-poorly-researched, recently-on-clearance skincare range ‘created’ by a certain straw-haired, wrinkly-eyed, club-nailed has-been influencer?*

*Assuming she even uses Stupid Skin. Either way, not a great advertisement for the brand now, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if he sold the ring. From memory it was at the jeweller for cleaning when he broke up with Niomi, so obviously she never saw it after.
Yikes, I never noticed this 😂😂💀 That must have hurt, imagine the love of your life going "Let me get that off your hand for juuuuuust a sec- okay we need to talk"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
NioME is one of the best examples of people who have too much money and have no idea where to spend it. I wonder when she will try the hourangis treatment for back pain and the wellivia IV drops to boost her immune system. Yep I made that up 😂 see it's too easy! I should go into the "wellness" business.
As I am an expert since the last 2 seconds: there is no cure for Lordon people so stop asking about it. With such parasites, the more you try the more they stick 😵💫
The lordon parasitic worm can be expelled by starving it of financial support.
Also no wonder she has parasites, she loves swimming in non-dead water, participates in orgies,injects herself with random things and is stressed all the time.
Although i bet she would love to have a tapeworm because ✨️skinny✨️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That medicine looks legit 🙄
Cures cancerous tumours and herpes amongst other things.

She's probably just got constant squits from her diet of fruit, 'cacao' and coffee. She's looking for exotic answers to a basic problem.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Niomi has finally realized she has a parasite on her ass! A rather large and toothy one.
That's the medicine she got. No, no, Niomi, you need a Lordonite.
View attachment 2556491
There are as yet no trustworthy studies that prove the efficacy of these substances, especially not human studies, most articles are on in-vitro studies only. You can't even find the "product" online, the web page no longer exists.
This is the guy that makes the stuff. Again, no proper homepage or studies.
This is the brochure that comes with the bottle.
This stuff is basically mixed by pharmacists. You find it on random alternative health sites. I can't believe she just takes whatever a local practitioner gives her. Did she have tests done to determine whether there are parasites in her system? Which parasites are they exactly? I appreciate that antibiotics have been overused and alternative therapies are necessary, but blindly applying a broadband, untested substance, to cure parasites that have not even been identified, seems crazy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There are as yet no trustworthy studies that prove the efficacy of these substances, especially not human studies, most articles are on in-vitro studies only. You can't even find the "product" online, the web page no longer exists.
This is the guy that makes the stuff. Again, no proper homepage or studies.
This is the brochure that comes with the bottle.
This stuff is basically mixed by pharmacists. You find it on random alternative health sites. I can't believe she just takes whatever a local practitioner gives her. Did she have tests done to determine whether there are parasites in her system? Which parasites are they exactly? I appreciate that antibiotics have been overused and alternative therapies are necessary, but blindly applying a broadband, untested substance, to cure parasites that have not even been identified, seems crazy.
It does seem utterly crazy.
Her gut is already compromised apparently. You would think something to cure parasites will have the purging effect of a laxative 😬
I'm like a stuck record about this but she needs to sort out her diet. Not keep randomly excluding things and taking unproven medicines.
She's constantly trustingly taking unusual substances as 'treatments' instead of just having a good 'normal' healthy diet.

Reactions: 13
Her BFF is a nutritionist FFS. Ask her not some random from Baaaaahhli…
Dodgy tummy Nims, try a BRAT (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) diet for a few days see if it settles and if not, go home and see your GP. Simples.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't need a therapist of a doctor you guys, she has Lordon.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
At this point, you can hand her some beans, tell her they are magic and she'll plant them, expecting to grow an enchanted pathway to the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Or she could just eat the beans and improve her nutrition and digestion. 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.