Niomi Smart #71 Awakening her kundalini while wearing nothing but a barely there bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper clothes are very dangerous! What if you get stuck in them? Then your butt won't be visible for God knows how long and you may die.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Welp... Here they are, just two love birds on a romantic dinner. Take that, Joey! I mean, Happy Birthday! Wait, no, Joey who?
View attachment 2550411
View attachment 2550413
does he ever change out of those grey joggers?! Why does he always dress like a slob. It’s so disrespectful when Niomi has clearly made an effort with her hair make up and a satin slip dress. And they are having a romantic fine dining type meal on a beach in a 5 star hotel.
Why is he wearing basically a tracksuit?

Reactions: 34
She wears a nice little dress and he wears… stinky ass sweatpants?????? To a beach dinner at a 5 star hotel?? Huh??

Reactions: 36
I honestly don’t understand it. She the says thank you to the hotel for “going the extra mile” on the next story.

and praises the “attention to detail” and that none of it goes unnoticed.

babe wake up. You are saying all this and your bf is dressed like he’s about to take the bins out. She is honestly completely ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She wears a nice little dress and he wears… stinky ass sweatpants?????? To a beach dinner at a 5 star hotel?? Huh??
Dressing according to dress codes (whether written or unwritten) is for the weak ones. The ones that lack critical thinking and are like sheep following the sheperd. He is a creative leader type of person, the one who is setting his own rules and invites people to do the same. Those, may I add, who feel the calling to abandon chains of broken societal norms. And yes, you hear me right - wearing smelly Pjs is a manifestation of being on a higher plane of existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Probably a gifted/sponsored stay. Victoria (inthefrow) is/was just at the same resort.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
does he ever change out of those grey joggers?! Why does he always dress like a slob. It’s so disrespectful when Niomi has clearly made an effort with her hair make up and a satin slip dress. And they are having a romantic fine dining type meal on a beach in a 5 star hotel.
Why is he wearing basically a tracksuit?
I guess he hasn't been gifted anything decent? His wife is an influencer, he can rightfully expect to have everything shoved up his ass that other people pay for.

Reactions: 5
Proper clothes are very dangerous! What if you get stuck in them? Then your butt won't be visible for God knows how long and you may die.
Exactly guys!! Her kundalini can’t be free in restrictive clothing 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1699106327667.png
1699106297253.png
1699106358288.png

sad eyes always no matter if she does the flamingo or the dislocated shoulder move

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Both children on the LHS don't look too thrilled to be photographed... I wonder if they would walk into one of the UK's schools and started taking pictures of pupils and plastering them on their socials :/ Zero respect
Definitely not allowed. What a cheek 😡

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2550825
Unsurprisingly, these two have massive white saviour complex.
Ick. Who posts pictures like this anymore?! Stacey Dooley received a massive backlash for posting pictures like this. She was posing and smiling while holding a baby who looked furious, and even had the audacity to caption it #obsessed.

I thought people realised that it’s incredibly poor taste - but this is Nims and Lordon. No taste. No class. Post a picture of the school building and include a little info on its history. Not Nims inappropriately dressed with a bunch of kids that look confused and annoyed.

Although, round of applause for the lad on the right who is flipping the bird 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.