Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
She's starting a yoga teacher training course in London. Why do I have the impression she reads this thread? She confirmed Smart Skin was still launching and another Tatter had suggested she should start her own yoga studio.
Of course she is! Sometimes yoga teacher training seems like a MLM scheme for posh white women.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

emm

VIP Member
She definitely leads a sad little life, I wonder how long she'll keep up the pretending that she's "happy" when in reality she's likely miserable, and rightly so.
OT but every time i hear "sad little life" I remember this :LOL:

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Guys... what in the world is this interview.

First, she tries to tell us how to breathe properly to calm down right after we wake up. Thanks, Nims, we so far haven't killed ourselves, so well done us. Also, you JUST woke up. Why would you need to calm down?

Then, she does 30 min to an hour of yoga, natch.

THEN: "Then some gorgeous nourishing food!" she laughs, "Now it’s getting a bit colder a good bowl of porridge with loads of berries, a good dollop of almond butter on there, if I want it a bit chocolatey, I’ll stir in some cacao." IT'S OFFICIAL. It's no longer smoothie bowl weather. Now it's porridge bowl weather. Including cacao for indulgence. (I grew up in Mexico, so like, cacao is my jam, chocolate in general, but come on. Porridge and cacao for when you want something chocolatey? Sad.)

They also used one of her carousel instagram posts, the first photo was of her... the second of her and Joe. AWKWARD.

On burnout: " She explains how she then has to make a conscious effort to clear her diary and get some much needed rest. " OMG. How does she even burnout when she does nothing? Can total lack of transcendence in life give you burnout?

I swear I don't hate Niomi, but what even is this?

• Haha

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Her latest insta stories on how she used the smart skin products last night. What. Is. This. Rubbish. I refuse to believe it until I see it. Why can’t she show us a routine using the products? How do I know if her skin is glowing coz of the miracle meta whatever or because of an expensive gifted facial + Foundation/highlighter topped off with the Paris filter? She’s talking about the products as if she’s reading off of a script. I’m not saying the products are bad, but what on earth is this promo? She puts in more effort for ads for other brands.
Yes, why doesn’t she do a chatty video taking off her makeup and applying the whole SmartSkin range? Throw in a naughty raw chocolate almond and that surely makes a dreamy night in.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nkomoagogo

Thread title by @anonymousgossip

I tried to fit this one in but it was too long:

she’s not princess Diana and anyone who can take a bite of a raw unripened cucumber and look straight at the camera and say “delicious” is a psychopath that can move on from a long term relationship without emotions.

Tldr
On the last thread nims admitted that her and Joe Woodward had separated. She did her bes mlt Kate Middleton impression in the regal announcement to say every was ment to be and everything happens for a reason (during covid😐). It felt right but she was on the wrong path, it was magical and amazing - nims made it sound more like a smoothie bowl order where they messed up the and added goji berries (how 2015!) instead of white mulberries.

Nims was caught hiding popcorn on the floor from Joey.

Please add any more info I missed from the last thread.

There was this comment on her vlog
View attachment 242957

A tattler summed up their relationship with a thumbnail
View attachment 242958
Joe wherever you are, I hope you are never too far from a Mc Donalds drive through. I would never make you smoothie bowls my dear, you've been through enough. Id be eating chicken balls off your nipples and never drag you out of bed for a 10k run. Speak to someone Joe, its not right what youve been through.

• Haha

ciramhn

What, you mean the ones where you pretend we’re not in the middle of a fast approaching second wave of Covid?

REDUCE YOUR SOCIAL CONTACTS YOU ABSOLUTE MORON!

Such a good role model for the younger generation. Sure why not go out and see your friends?! Fuck that tiny little virus. Nimbobs, the Kate Middleton wannabe is invincible.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
This is on the Smart skin insta. How did that person buy the products and try them and use them so quickly to make this conclusion? Sounds like a fake review to me...:unsure:

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 11.08.26.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

ava2014

I reported her recent video because she didn't mention ad in her title and it is obviously an ad. Niomi thinks that she is above other influencers by not mentioning it in her titles, but she is doing so many ads, that she is the youtube-whore of the moment.

• Heart

Buffalonian0809

I don’t understand the speculations that Joe was jealous of Niomi’s success. His job ended due to a global pandemic, not some personal failure or screwup of his. And we all know (as does he, I am sure) that he will soon have his pick of plum new jobs thanks to daddy’s connections. I think he was just done with the relationship, period. I don’t believe it had anything to do with Niomi’s success, her not-so-posh job as an influencer, etc.

milanolo

Her 'sense of humour' and laughter around Joe has always irked me to no end and I couldn't figure out a way to properly describe it until I came across this:

She will literally start giggling at the most mundane things around Joe. It's all very odd.

If I compare her to Tanya and Zoe (don't get me wrong, I think Niomi > Tanya and Zoe), I can at least see slivers of Tanya and Zoe's real personalities and genuine laughter sometimes in their videos but with Niomi, it's always very forced, stiff and contrived. Even in her most recent video, between all the gushing of how perfect everything is, you can see that her smile never quite reaches her eyes.

She is truly 100% an android gleambot. I don't know how she can keep up with this fake persona 24/7. It also makes me wonder when people are fake 24/7, do they even know what their real personality is like?

It must be exhausting. I mean I get tired after 10 minutes of polite smiling. I really don't know how she does it on top of all the yoga and pilates in the sky, replying to 3.85 emails and hiding organic vegan peanut butter. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

ciramhn

I can feel it breaking me out by just looking at it through my screen.

Remember those horrendous little "pamper sets" that your Mother's Sister would give you as a very obvious last minute panic gift because she forgot to buy you a present for Christmas but was calling over for the annual Christmas get-together so she just wrapped up one of the gift sets she got for free with a pair of pyjamas she bought herself?

Yeah, that's the kinda icky vibe I'm getting from this trash 🙃

• Haha

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster, but this made me laugh way too much to not post it 😂
liar, liar, smoothie bowl on fire
View attachment 259487
Focus on the words "I" in "I can't remember the last time I deleted a comment". She hires people to do it/robots do it. So she's not technically lying.

What a manipulative donk.

• Haha

coriander

VIP Member
Who is this sarah ann macklin girl? Who are these random new friends? You're right she can't be alone. I'm sure she has already started dating and will be with someone new within the year. And she will try her best to find someone hotter than Joe, because being such a perfectionist control freak she needs to show people that she has upgraded.

She reminds me of someone I know who fills her schedule to the max to avoid her own company (when she's single). She would go on a big day out with someone but also have someone else over for the evening, and then someone else for breakfast the next day, go to the parents after a nightshift to avoid being alone in her own home for more than half an hour. The minute she gets into a relationship, you barely hear from her and when you do spend time together, it has to work around the boyfriend. UGH

• Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
Lol so the Smart Skin "team" is literally just her and her 2 Gleam managers (whose primary jobs are literally just to answer emails and negotiate adverts between brands and the Gleam 'talents'). One influencer and two PR/marketing people? How does this group have any legitimacy to start a skincare brand? Where's the skincare expert? The science-trained person? Even the business/entrepreneurial person? This honestly says everything you need to know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

palmer

Chatty Member
Agreed re masks, it’s not a requirement. It she is walking down the street completely alone she’s not risking spreading Covid by not wearing a mask. It’s hysterical to say otherwise.
But she doesn’t just not wear a mask only when she’s alone. She NEVER does, period. On the street, inside restaurants, meeting up with friends. No mask. She’s literally been meeting up in indoor spaces with DOZENS of people, sitting right next to them without a mask (she’s posted photo evidence of this on many occasions!). And sorry but you CAN catch the virus by crossing paths with people on the street. If you don’t believe that you probably need to read the scientific research. Anyway, whatever floats your boat but wearing a mask literally takes zero effort and if it might save even just one person’s life I can’t comprehend why you wouldn’t just do it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this before but what do ye make of the proposal?? I just re watched the vlog and to be honest it seems like a rushed thoughtless, half assed job. He proposed on the beach in the wind and cold weather, didnt check out if restaurants near by are open?!?!(they mention this in the vlog). I know all engagements dont have to be a huge spectacle but Joe knows Niomi is an influencer and part of her job is instagram/YouTube and she was blogging the trip!surely he would have made it a bit more special/pretty if he really loved her as popping out a bright green ring on the beach in winter is a bit bland dont you think?????
I’m curious whether he would have proposed if it wasn’t for their move to India, I think no. My guess is either they discussed it as part of her moving to India that they’d make it official, or he proposed because she was making a sacrifice for him, and he wanted to show him that he’s committed to the relationship as well. I think this is why it seemed rushed. If he wanted to propose, he could have done it on that fancy trip they had taken just a couple months earlier to Indonesia. I think their weekend getaway was the only opportunity between accepting the position, his trip to India, Christmas, and moving. Given that gift basket thing he did counting down the days til he came home in 2018, I would have expected him to put a bit more into the proposal if he had the time. For the record, the proposal wasn’t bad at all IMO- I think it was nice, but it surprised me to see it play out the way it did. And I’d guess logistics were partially why.

He may have had doubts or annoyances at the time, but I don’t think he realized it. Half the comments in the past few pages are about how he was frequently traveling for work, and working crazy hours when he came back. Whether there’s a sinister explanation or not, they clearly didn’t spend much time together prior to India and lockdown. I think being together so much just brought all the little issues to surface. Just IMO.

• Angry
Reactions: 27