Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we all do this? Because if so, I'm in.

I spent 10 days in a camp on the Polish-Ukrainian border around 2 weeks after the beginning of the war, where women and children started to escape because it was already pretty sure their lives were endangered at home. I slept maybe 4 hours a day, met countless women with fear in their eyes, children grabbing onto them not knowing what was going on... So many women left their husbands or old parents behind and needed advice, comfort, help with translating things, trying to figure out what to do next. It's something I'll never forget. So much pain, uncertainty, confusion. And I just happened to be in Poland for the funeral of my Mum... I went from personal grief to a grief of so many women...

So Niomi, where do you stand on Women for Women? Eating smoothie bowls in Baaaaaaahhhhhli?
Sending you ❤❤❤ thank you for helping others while going through a lot yourself 🥺🥺

I think the part about Women for Women and about the circular fashion economy are much more offensive than the part about encouriging people to look their best.
Who wrote this? This is filled with lies. She's been trying to sell us fast fashion items more times than we can count.

And what about Women for Women?
Bringing their work to the forefront? When has she ever done such a thing? All we ever see is Niomi for Niomi.

You know what? I have been so extremely pissed off about Niomi using WfW to look better herself without doing anything in return: I'm going to email them tomorrow to make a complaint.
I'm in. She pisses me off and offends EVERY woman, NOT supporting.

Reactions: 13
You know you spend too much time on Niomi's thread when:

You're sending a text message, type the word 'for', and predictive text suggests 'Forky.'

It happened to me.
Yesterday I had to do a quick chore but was really tired and thought of just sitting down for a minute or two first, then mumbled to myself “No, just get it done”.

… gasp! #Influenced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sending you ❤❤❤ thank you for helping others while going through a lot yourself 🥺🥺

I'm in. She pisses me off and offends EVERY woman, NOT supporting.
Thank you. I felt my Mum wouldn't mind that I channeled my grief into helping others. And there were so many other incredible women in there!

Niomi for Niomi is a disgrace...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Still passive agressive with her boyfriends... "romantic spa for one"
I don't know who I am afraid for more... her from Lorgy or Lorgy from her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I spent 10 days in a camp on the Polish-Ukrainian border around 2 weeks after the beginning of the war, where women and children started to escape because it was already pretty sure their lives were endangered at home. I slept maybe 4 hours a day, met countless women with fear in their eyes, children grabbing onto them not knowing what was going on... So many women left their husbands or old parents behind and needed advice, comfort, help with translating things, trying to figure out what to do next. It's something I'll never forget. So much pain, uncertainty, confusion. And I just happened to be in Poland for the funeral of my Mum... I went from personal grief to a grief of so many women...

So Niomi, where do you stand on Women for Women? Eating smoothie bowls in Baaaaaaahhhhhli?
So very sorry for your loss and sending you love , thank you for helping others, I'm Polish and live in the US but can't imagine my small child going through that, your post made me tear up twice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So very sorry for your loss and sending you love , thank you for helping others, I'm Polish and live in the US but can't imagine my small child going through that, your post made me tear up twice ❤
Thank you, sorry if I made you upset. But this is what Women for Women should be about, we're together through thick and thin, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Your post is more awe-inspiring, admirable and enlightening than the whole of Niomi’s IG.

Why do we live in a world where women such as yourself and the ones you met in Poland go unnoticed when they should be hailed and respected, and instead SM influencers have an enormous platform and make ridiculous amounts of money for touting hair products.

Sending so much love and respect to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you, sorry if I made you upset. But this is what Women for Women should be about, we're together through thick and thin, right?
Not upset I promise <3 and yes you're 100% correct!

Reading about your mom touched me, and then about the people you helped. Then thinking about Niomi patting herself on the back for job well done after doing gym, sps, yoga and smoothies ugh. She's so gross.

Reactions: 11
Lolz from Culty's sister. Maybe after seeing this Kate will send it to her.

1657596548826.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Damn I stopped checking out on Nioms after the break up with Joey and missed the most juicy part as her content is boring af! Is incredible how downhill she is going, what happened to the wannabe Kate Middleton classy brunette from Notting Hill? Why influencers keep insisting on frying their hair to get a cheap blonde? it adds several years to their face. Now about her relationship status, poor Niomi she goes from bad to worst with her choices just to get married asap. And the India fascination switched to the Bali one. I really think she is still in love with lovely Joey and is trying to fill the hole with whatever cad she finds.

Reactions: 8
Sending love to all, you guys are awesome ❤

It is mind boggling that people still watch these youtubers, I think her sycophants just truly lack basic critical thinking skills and they're from the same sort as she is, so her small level of fame and leisurely life is aspirational. They must think she's a bit useless at times, I mean c'mon, but she's been through so much and has such a heart of gold; she can actually live in a decrepit third world country like Bali because she's so open minded and kind, and trekked all the way to Rwanda for a volunteer tourism photo op (only to exploit Black women for her brand and never mention any gender based oppression women across the globe face ever again) because she really cares, so they just want the best for her.

I can only hope people will wake up to her a bit and she'll progressively lose engagement. She seems to really not give a f about creating inspired content anymore, hoping a new love interest, wedding planning and a baby will be enough. Eugh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
C3A456C1-3677-444B-BD0A-B0F5C015F655.jpg

She really is taking the piss now. I’m all of a bit of a treat now and again but this is constant and ridiculous. If this was the first month after her DJ break up I could understand her filling her day with massages, yoga and cafes and I’d be all for it. But this is actually all she exists for. Not only is it boring content and incredibly grating, more than anything it’s so sad and lonely.

Reactions: 22
Was watching YT just now and I had to laugh :ROFLMAO: You can guess 3 times who i was thinking of

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 10-33-35 Medical Medium Miracle Healer or Quack (The Celery Juice Guy...png

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 10-33-49 Medical Medium Miracle Healer or Quack (The Celery Juice Guy...png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1410570
She really is taking the piss now. I’m all of a bit of a treat now and again but this is constant and ridiculous. If this was the first month after her DJ break up I could understand her filling her day with massages, yoga and cafes and I’d be all for it. But this is actually all she exists for. Not only is it boring content and incredibly grating, more than anything it’s so sad and lonely.
I can’t believe she’s not getting bored and tired of her empty life, she doesn’t have anything going on, just constant vacations and what’s shocking is that she’s doesn’t do anything meaningful or interesting she probably doesn’t even think. She must be like Hailey Bieber, who just sits and waits in a room without doing anything 🤣🤣

I think she‘s so delusional now, that she actually believes what she does is hard work and she deserves the treat for it…

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1410570
Totally agree. Why does she need to justify herself for eating a piece of cake? No-bo-dy cares Niomi, you do you, so drop it and move on!

By the way, don’t talk about non-toxic and clean beauty when you keep burning the planet as fast as your relationship lasts.

1657616195940.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally agree. Why does she need to justify herself for eating a piece of cake? No-bo-dy cares Niomi, you do you, so drop it and move on!

By the way, don’t talk about non-toxic and clean beauty when you keep burning the planet as fast as your relationship lasts.

View attachment 1410608
Not niomi talking about non toxic beauty when she gets the head bleached (fried) off herself every few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I emailed Women for Women just now guys. I will not share my email, but I will let you know what they reply to me (if they reply at all!). I asked them to re-consider (aka remove lol) the partnership with her. Just have to wait and see for now. I hope they reply~ I wrote a very long email.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.