Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c1608

OK this is what I found with some details removed. I'm not sure if it's an error as I did a quick search and can't find the listing anywhere else. Maybe she decided to sell the property and then changed her mind? When she bought the property, it was listed at £740K and sold for £778,250. According to this, she's now selling for £750K.

View attachment 1385760

It looks like they are old photos though. The furniture is the same as the old listing from when she bought it. Surely if she was to sell it they would have taken new photos?

But interestingly, whilst looking for the listing I think I might have found the big house her shed is attached to…and it has a pool????!! It’s also for sale for almost £3,000,000 and is currently under offer so looks like Nimbobs is going to have new neighbours soon (if she ever comes back from Baaaali :rolleyes:)

Reactions: 10
Sending love to all, you guys are awesome ❤

It is mind boggling that people still watch these youtubers, I think her sycophants just truly lack basic critical thinking skills and they're from the same sort as she is, so her small level of fame and leisurely life is aspirational. They must think she's a bit useless at times, I mean c'mon, but she's been through so much and has such a heart of gold; she can actually live in a decrepit third world country like Bali because she's so open minded and kind, and trekked all the way to Rwanda for a volunteer tourism photo op (only to exploit Black women for her brand and never mention any gender based oppression women across the globe face ever again) because she really cares, so they just want the best for her.

I can only hope people will wake up to her a bit and she'll progressively lose engagement. She seems to really not give a f about creating inspired content anymore, hoping a new love interest, wedding planning and a baby will be enough. Eugh

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Granny T is probably holding the camera. You’re doing amazing, sweetie!

I have to say her ability to not eat is the hardest thing she’s ever worked at. I wish I could manifest being skinny.
I wish I could manifested Instagram disappearing! Forky and Nimbobs would have a total meltdown.

• Haha

Critchley

If she ever gets injured in an accident, for sure she’s gonna scream « why me? » like the stupidest moron ever.

View attachment 1401717
I mean it’s common in SE Asia for locals to drive without helmets because the roads are more congested and motorbikes rarely drive faster than 20 mph (you should still wear a helmet though).

That being said, didn’t she take scooter driving lessons?? Imagine if Niomi actually rented a bike/Moped and explored the real Bali - I’d actually watch her content then 😂😂. It’s so sad that her self-empowerment kick disappeared the minute she figured she could have men chauffeur her around various places…

( Also congrats on earning your Masters @pointblankperiod!!! That’s a huge milestone and I’m glad the thread could offer some entertainment along the way XD)

Last edited:
  • Heart

bluestone

If Niomi is now going private with her new boyfriend, at least she's learnt some lesson - it didn't go well with Forky, playing the "power couple" when there was nothing really, and dealing with crazy followers asking for gossip. But how long will it last ? She needs SM to exist.

dodo789

Chatty Member
The one thing I don't get is why Niomi can't admit she's been broken, and seek for therapy. She'd rather stay miserable and ask for attention from family and followers than actually heal herself with real methods... she didn't deserve to be treated this way - if the cheating is true - but for sure she didn't do anything to prevent her life from collapsing.
I think because then she would have to admit that she has problems and face the. and she can’t do that while she’s busy being “happy“ and even the fortune teller said her this is her year and the stars and the moon and whatever is standing in the right position for her to get the guy…she will end up as bitter and miserable, heck she’s already is but she’s choosing to be in denial because she has to show the world how haaapy and paahrfect her life is 🤣

SarahN

VIP Member
We can but hope. I don't think so though. I think he's the reason she's back in Bali. I'm surprised (and glad) If she's not staying with him. I was sure she would be. Maybe she's not in as deep as we thought.

I'm not sure what verification actually entails - but Holly has done media work (acting, journalism) and has released a vegan cook book. Maybe that's enough for a blue tick.

Also, I'm not sure Holly is the best person to play matchmaker. Her marriage lasted less than two years.

Her exhusband being the founder of a nut company made me lol considering conversations of the last few days on here about cults etc 🤣

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
How exactly is she an inspiration? She has time and money, that's all.

View attachment 1397168

Why are these people acting like she beat some terminal disease?

View attachment 1397170
She probably wrote these messages herself. The one sent from Moorpak makes me think of the time Niomi bragged about having followers from all over the world, but particularly being in direct contact with some Ukrainians. An umpteenth lie, but still.

No wonder she looks more and more dreadful: everything she does is so wrong.

What does it even mean?

1657135848007.jpeg

He keeps saying that settling is a constraint that stops people from having fun, when it has absolutely nothing to do with that.

gorgeous family
enjoying being carefree

So, according to him, his future family has to be at least Instagrammable, since settling seems to cause trouble.

Talk about intelligence 🤦🏻‍♀️ same level as Niomi’s jokes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Callan

VIP Member
So sorry, I did not want to offend anyone with my comments. My parents neglected me as a child and because of that I have bad teeth,but because of that as an adult I tried to take care of my teeth really well, also I am in a country where dentistry is free, so maybe I am lucky in that regard.
I meant with my comment that his teeth are really looking like dirty?! You know when you one of those depressive episodes when you dont brush your teeth for 2 or 3 days and start to really looking like that him in that picture!Why would anyone take photos like that and post it? Also I thought he is like wealthy or something?
He has the money to repair his teeth.
Oh no sorry I didn't mean that I'm offended haha, no worries. I really cannot understand how he could think those pictures of him look good, and why he keeps posing like that, just seems extremely juvenile and weird!

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
Imagine if she went home for the weekend and received a text from Joe that was meant for Anna. Wow.
Yeah. I know we’re just speculating but honestly the thought of that makes my stomach drop. (It didn’t happen to me in the aforementioned relationship but I can so easily imagine it. Tbh I’m actually surprised it didn’t 😂)

If that happened to her, I think it’s hard to overstate the shock and pain and confusion that would cause. I know some people roll their eyes at that but IME you don’t know how horrendous it is to lose someone overnight if you’d been together for years and had all sorts of promises from them. Even more so if you were as seemingly clueless as she was!

• Heart

Beauhead

Chatty Member
Honestly, from what she's showing online and how depressing it all looks, even a culty wedding seems unlikely. There's not an ounce of excitement in her eyes and she seems to wander around all alone all day long.
Exactly - and you know she would need every step of the wedding process documented for content. She would never pass up something "interesting" to post.

Nitfey

VIP Member
I just watched that part of the video where she announced her split with Joe. Oh Niomi, if only you knew how time was not going to help you heal and what kind of person you would become.

View attachment 1402591
View attachment 1402592
View attachment 1402593
View attachment 1402595
View attachment 1402599
View attachment 1402600
View attachment 1402602
View attachment 1402603
View attachment 1402604
Sad and pathetic...go with flow...ended up in Baaaahli with cult creeps and became queen of deluded manifestation with hair and nails decomposition because of malnutrition. She is this close 🤏 to be locked up in a mental facility if you step back and look at the ENTIRE situation and get the context 😐😐

Nitfey

VIP Member
Thanks i will not google it 🤣😅 It is enough i went through dodgy donkey IG profile. I have enough for Next century

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
OK don't hate me but I got her "eat smart" cookbook, it was like a $1.50 used and finally arrived. Super curious about the recipes, she also mentions Marcus in the acknowledgments at the end haha.
I did the sundried tomato muffins not too long ago, altered the recipe some, but they were nice. But I remember finding that always to be the case for me, I needed to make alterations or everything would be bland. But that might just be my taste preferences.

I just saw that the book is actually available on Scribd if anyone has a subscription and is tempted to take a look.