Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Should we all do this? Because if so, I'm in.

I spent 10 days in a camp on the Polish-Ukrainian border around 2 weeks after the beginning of the war, where women and children started to escape because it was already pretty sure their lives were endangered at home. I slept maybe 4 hours a day, met countless women with fear in their eyes, children grabbing onto them not knowing what was going on... So many women left their husbands or old parents behind and needed advice, comfort, help with translating things, trying to figure out what to do next. It's something I'll never forget. So much pain, uncertainty, confusion. And I just happened to be in Poland for the funeral of my Mum... I went from personal grief to a grief of so many women...

So Niomi, where do you stand on Women for Women? Eating smoothie bowls in Baaaaaaahhhhhli?
So very sorry for your loss and sending you love , thank you for helping others, I'm Polish and live in the US but can't imagine my small child going through that, your post made me tear up twice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

malino_

Anyone find it odd that her best friend Charlotte still follows Joe on Instagram?

• Wow

Anonimus007

I always had teeth problems since I was a kid, like weak bones etc.. so I'm jealous of his teeth in a way, altho it looks like he's got more teeth than an average person.. maybe it's because his mouth opens so wide, and he never seems to close it?
So sorry, I did not want to offend anyone with my comments. My parents neglected me as a child and because of that I have bad teeth,but because of that as an adult I tried to take care of my teeth really well, also I am in a country where dentistry is free, so maybe I am lucky in that regard.
I meant with my comment that his teeth are really looking like dirty?! You know when you one of those depressive episodes when you dont brush your teeth for 2 or 3 days and start to really looking like that him in that picture!Why would anyone take photos like that and post it? Also I thought he is like wealthy or something?
He has the money to repair his teeth.

Eekk

Not sure if the same place as you, but I’ve now also found it on a “property social network”. Whatever the heck that is. On for 750k, reduced by 25k, listed 59 days ago. The website says “See properties before they come to market”. It has a message the agent bit. If I Google that agent it’s only shared ownership properties. All a bit odd.

OK this is what I found with some details removed. I'm not sure if it's an error as I did a quick search and can't find the listing anywhere else. Maybe she decided to sell the property and then changed her mind? Maybe it has already sold? When she bought the property, it was listed at £740K and sold for £778,250. According to this, she's now selling for £750K.

View attachment 1385760

Reactions: 11

Lionsden

VIP Member
I think she looks unwell in those stories where she's moaning about her lost luggage. She also looks like she's been crying.

Also, I can't exactly pinpoint the reason why, but she looks different lately around her eyes. Has she had something done to her eyebrows or maybe some cosmetic procedure? Maybe botox when she was back home. I don't know what it is, but it's giving her quite a severe look.

Who wants to bet that a bunch of brands will 'reach out' and she'll be #kindlygifted and entire new wardrobe. Ugh.
Terrina probably gave her a gift card for a little overhaul for her birthday. After all, Niomi is thirty ( = an old hag) now and hasn't landed the royal husband yet. She needs all the help she can get.

• Haha

therlieann

View attachment 1408473

#bali? « It only happens in Bali, my life is so wiiiild you guys! » 🙄

Anyway, enjoy the company of your visitors, this is all you’re gonna get until the next boyfriend.

View attachment 1408484
Why isn’t she going anywhere?!! Thats mind boggling to me. Id be sooooo bored with her daily schedule

Also, ugh hate that all she described in her videos about what she loves about Bali Isn’t really Bali.

Callan

VIP Member
Thank you, sorry if I made you upset. But this is what Women for Women should be about, we're together through thick and thin, right?
Not upset I promise <3 and yes you're 100% correct!

Reading about your mom touched me, and then about the people you helped. Then thinking about Niomi patting herself on the back for job well done after doing gym, sps, yoga and smoothies ugh. She's so gross.

Callan

VIP Member
I honestly can't see her selling anything for any brand. As in actually positivelly influencing sales.

Didn't realize this guy was Irish, assumed he was from London. In fairness, a lovely Irish accent could *almost* convince me to do anything too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (Maybe not sell my house and join a cult though).

• Haha
  • Sick

cocochino

Chatty Member
It's terrible how we often feel guilt and embarrassed for someone else's grave mistakes. I'm so sorry you were hurt, its hard when someone wrongs you, it's not like you decided to walk away on your own, happiness was taken away from you. Thank you for sharing <3 you're a very strong person and have a great sense of humor, a total catch!
Aww thanks! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
this was so predictable and still....... amazing.
do you guys think she will actually teach yoga there? that would be some progress in terms of her actually doing ~something

Coldfeet

VIP Member
She looks miserable in Bali. She'll have an excuse in a week or so to come back to London. She'll want to be showcasing her skinny body in some Bali attire around London in this heat.
No. Next stop the family boat yawwwwwn 😴😴😴

• Sick