Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
But if Joe did cheat on Niomi with Anna, in my mind there's no way in the world that Niomi would want to copy Anna. She would despise that person with all her might.

I don't really believe it, since names weren't even mentioned but who knows.

Reactions: 11

lcd77

Hey guys! Have been lurking for awhile but here I am dayum what happened past weeks..
So one part I missed, why do we assume Lordon organising orgies ?!

Second, its so weird how she ended up with this dude ?! So fast? She seems super unstable and needs therapy asap.

And second she looks unhappy. I used to be able to really relate to her but with this new adventure.. I just can’t. I think she is making huge mistakes!
He used to organize pretty icky events when he lived back in Ireland and those were attended by underage girls. Critchley posted about it on the last thread and added this link where he talks about it. He also hangs with and is part of Awakened Dreamers, and those events look pretty bananas. The guy who created it says he's a multiorgasmic dude and posts pretty crazy stuff. In some of the events pictures you can see that there's some shibari going on too

oshare

VIP Member
Oh my gosh, I LOVE IT! Thank you so much @oshare ♥♥ may I download the picture?

I also have this one in my phone 🤗
View attachment 1396618
You kept it!! ❤ 💖 ❤ 💖 Of course dear, never have to ask! Just wanted a little cheer-everyone-up-a-bit post hehe :giggle: Overtime I'm lowkey making an origami zoo, I have made a lot of different animals. It was difficult to find a tutorial for a Lordon McDonkey, maybe they are not popular? haha
You are the sweetest! :giggle:

• Heart

irvinelane

VIP Member
Hahaha he’s taking himself waaaay too seriously! Dude, you need to chill out! Taking elevator selfies doesn’t make you a role model.

1656690168972.jpeg

However, I agree, you really need to practise orthography. My eyes hurt so bad. 6 months is all it takes, right?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

lcd77

Watching her old cooking vlogs I still cant get over her hiding food. Was she scared he would put on weight and spoil her pictures and videos or something?
I get the feeling that it was more about him eating all of that and maybe asking her to partake on it and having the chance to eat it. Kinda like: are you sure you don’t want peanut butter? Not even a bit? So in order to avoid that better not have that chance by having the food around. Idk just a theory

there it is
Her moving vlogs always have something going on, this one with the peanut butter and then the other one with the cringy piano moment.

• Haha

cocochino

Chatty Member
Oooop it’s getting interesting! Personally I think they are over, it’s not like Niomi to go completely private and erase all evidence of a new man if he’s still on the scene. Maybe she did lurk on here and had her eyes opened to all the creepy shit Culty was into?
Someone here sent her a message about Lordon's connection with all the culty stuff. Maybe she realised he's a creep, or she's hiding him from us so we stop digging.

irvinelane

VIP Member
Wait ...since the fuck when Bali sun is making nails stronger. What an idiot...perhaps start first to eat decent amount of food genius...perhaps then you will look decently and not as a human version of chaos and despair.

If you have no brain, no need a helmet to protect.

She is so obnoxiously insufferable. I have never had such an urge to slap someone 🤣🤣 so annoying dear lord.
At this stage, I have no more words to tell how senseless her attitude is. Every day she’s losing her mind a little bit more. It’s getting worse and worse, so my question is: when is she supposed to start healing?

irvinelane

VIP Member
If they did get married, it would be awkward that she has started her newlywed life.. still bored and alone, wandering her empty soul as usual. That’s what living her best life looks like, huh?

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Where did Nims mention the text that changed everything? Somebody jog my memory. Was it in a video or did she talk about it on a podcast?

She still follow him though but he doesn’t follow her. Lol maybe dreamy Joe got cheated on by Anna. Classic.
I think Anna dumped him because he wouldn't go public with her -or maybe wouldn't commit. She was desperate to show that they were together that weekend they went away (Niomi's birthday weekend) and her friend even made her private IG public for a time in order to do so. Then it seems they were done a month or so later.

QueenBW

VIP Member
She's a barren old hag of thirty years whom life has passed by, she's supposed to look like that (on the right path that is her destiny).
I'm hoping this is sarcasm and reflects how she views herself cause she's not likely to be barren and isn't, at mere 30, a spinster or a hag in reality, right?

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Didn't realize this guy was Irish, assumed he was from London. In fairness, a lovely Irish accent could *almost* convince me to do anything too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (Maybe not sell my house and join a cult though).

Even that looks culty, at least he's not calling it The Smart Summit.

• Haha