Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EGuyUK

VIP Member
So she got a free flight (not disclosed) or is on the beg for some future perks because of all the trips to Bali she'll be making?

Who did she fly with last time? Did she have a bad experience? Can't recall.

What's with the beanie in July?

So many questions!
That's also not standard economy class, it's at least business. She's minted.

Reactions: 13
She hasn't moved on in 2 years (minus 15 days or so) 🥴
Don't know where you got the idea that therapy pathologises human experiences, but that's a topic for a whole other thread.
I'm was simply sharing my thoughts, didn't mean to offend.

One example of therapy or mental health as an industry pathologising human experiences is the overpathologisation of women's experiences of sex based trauma and BPD, overwhelmingly it has been women who have been diagnosed with this, most often they were told no amount of therapy would cure them, they'd be toxic forever with little chance of remission, which stigmatised women's reactions to trauma which are more likely to be explained by CPTSD or PTSD, most reputable mental health professionals now are hesitant to diagnose BPD.

Another example is Aspergers, which is no longer considered a diagnosable condition within the DSM 5 (obviously I don’t care for the DSM but I’m just including it for this example) as it overpathologised the experiences of autism, it's now categorised under the umbrella of the autism spectrum.

Another example is the historical pathologising of same sex relationships and viewing them as a mental health condition that could be cured, the same with transmedicalism, viewing being trans as a symptom of gender dysphoria a mental health condition that can be medicated with hormones and surgery, rather than a normal variation in how one experiences the world.

If you’d like to know where I got the idea that therapy pathologises human experiences there are entire academic and intellectual movements dedicated to it. I recommend the works of R.D Laing and Deleuze and Guattari, Laing has a contentious personal history but his work with anti-psychiatry is important. I could site some articles too if you'd like but as you said, that’s a topic for a whole other thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
Should we all do this? Because if so, I'm in.

I spent 10 days in a camp on the Polish-Ukrainian border around 2 weeks after the beginning of the war, where women and children started to escape because it was already pretty sure their lives were endangered at home. I slept maybe 4 hours a day, met countless women with fear in their eyes, children grabbing onto them not knowing what was going on... So many women left their husbands or old parents behind and needed advice, comfort, help with translating things, trying to figure out what to do next. It's something I'll never forget. So much pain, uncertainty, confusion. And I just happened to be in Poland for the funeral of my Mum... I went from personal grief to a grief of so many women...

So Niomi, where do you stand on Women for Women? Eating smoothie bowls in Baaaaaaahhhhhli?
Sending you ❤❤❤ thank you for helping others while going through a lot yourself 🥺🥺

I think the part about Women for Women and about the circular fashion economy are much more offensive than the part about encouriging people to look their best.
Who wrote this? This is filled with lies. She's been trying to sell us fast fashion items more times than we can count.

And what about Women for Women?
Bringing their work to the forefront? When has she ever done such a thing? All we ever see is Niomi for Niomi.

You know what? I have been so extremely pissed off about Niomi using WfW to look better herself without doing anything in return: I'm going to email them tomorrow to make a complaint.
I'm in. She pisses me off and offends EVERY woman, NOT supporting.

Nitfey

VIP Member
If she did do the dumping, that would have to be the most intelligent thing she has ever done
Well....if by the most intelligent thing she has ever done you mean is to then go straight into the arm of a dodgy lorgy and present him to her entire family after like 2 secs of knowing him...mhmokay 🤣🤣😅

• Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
Niomi's new content up. I hope you enjoy the quality of it.
I never saw a content like that in her feed. Truly amazing :love:

• Haha

bluestone

It will be so funny when she gets back to London if we never hear about Bali anymore after all the rambling about how much she would love to live between London and Baaahhliii... because she clearly seems bored af and, guess what Niomi, you can't just pick a place to live in only because you like the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Callan

VIP Member
She really needs therapy :cry:

Although... what would we talk about on this thread if Nimbobs became a functional, emotionally intelligent woman instead of a traumatized one that seeks validation in all the wrong places? Nevermind, there's no risk of her actually going to therapy.
She's clearly lacking tools to deal with that trauma but she's refusing to get help. Like people who won't see a doctor because that could potentially mean that they are sick. I've done it myself so I get it and it's hard to face that...

• Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
Niomi thinks Bali life can fix everything, even down to her nails. I’m cackling

* Btw, off topic, but I just got my masters diploma today, I’m so happy 🥲 Frantically writing my grad paper and reading this thread at the same time was an experience lmao
Congrats! You rock! Or should I say "so happy we helped you MaNiFeSteD it " 🥰🥰

Congratulations! So exciting to have successfully manifested your diploma 😉

(Just kidding, enjoy the results of your actual hard work!)
Oh my we wrote the same! We are SpIrItUaLlY connected. Should we now live together in a community and wear white clothes and have flowers in our hair !!🤩😅🤣

• Haha

Grapefruits712

Congrats! You rock! Or should I say "so happy we helped you MaNiFeSteD it " 🥰🥰

Oh my we wrote the same! We are SpIrItUaLlY connected. Should we now live together in a community and wear white clothes and have flowers in our hair !!🤩😅🤣
You are the Frida to my Niomi- just such a close connection! I would be happy to live in a community (cult) with you in Bali. But only for half my time, since I also need to balance with a FAST PACED city life of hair appointments and long walks to museum!

• Haha
  • Heart

irvinelane

VIP Member
People asked her that question again, still no answer. Her silence probably means « Just deal with it. I for one am going to Bali. BYE! »

1657019880354.png

• Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Looks like Lordon wasn’t in Bali like we thought per his last story and just returned like Nimbob
View attachment 1396344

Interesting. I wonder if he was in London all along and we just didn't know it. If he's trying to recruit her for the cult/scam her it makes sense that he wouldn't leave her out of his sight.

It looked as though she flew out there alone - although maybe she just couldn't bear to slum it in economy with him again.

Eekk

I can’t see her place listed anywhere either, even when going to sold sttc. And agreed that it’s the old photos.
Maybe it’s a glitch if the neighbours house is on? As it’ll be the same address pretty much. And that was listed at the end of March.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Niomi thinks Bali life can fix everything, even down to her nails. I’m cackling

* Btw, off topic, but I just got my masters diploma today, I’m so happy 🥲 Frantically writing my grad paper and reading this thread at the same time was an experience lmao
A fine balance!!HUGE congratulations. Great milestone 😁

• Heart

cocochino

Chatty Member
I wonder where the balance is between him doing all these things because he really loved and cared about her, or whether he was doing it to lovebomb her after feeling guilt about cheating. I also wonder if the *potential* cheating happened throughout the relationship, or mostly during the last year or so of it- I feel like in the beginning they were both really into each other.
Yeah they did talk about this during the podcast, about how showering you with gifts in the beginning of the relationship is love bombing. She got sucked into the fairytale fantasy and none of it was real. She did blame herself for this part.

• Heart