Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curiouscat106

VIP Member
I often wonder why she published that vlog; was it to punish him?
I thought this too, very odd to put something so personal out there like that. Maybe to get sympathy or prove a point that she was justified in her reaction/being upset?

I only started following her in late 2019 so hadn’t seen much of their relationship prior to engagement/India/covid. It’s only now I’m delving back, it’s like watching the early series of a boxset 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Critchley

I understand she’s delusional, but surely she’s not delusional enough to marry McDonkey so soon?
Oh lord(on), this is becoming such a train wreck….

(Also to confirm - Didn’t she recently visit some bridal shop on a brand deal or something????)

bluestone

The one thing I don't get is why Niomi can't admit she's been broken, and seek for therapy. She'd rather stay miserable and ask for attention from family and followers than actually heal herself with real methods... she didn't deserve to be treated this way - if the cheating is true - but for sure she didn't do anything to prevent her life from collapsing.

irvinelane

VIP Member
You know, I don't even think it's about her experiencing these things, it's about her showing them off. She might be miserable but she will stage at as if she's living her best life ever.
Totally agree! She constantly forces herself to do things (posting stories, hanging out with people she barely knows, having some random guys in her bed, etc.) I’m sure she doesn’t want to do. However, by being on social media, she puts a lot of pressure on herself and she still can’t deal with it, even after a decade in this industry.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Last edited:

irvinelane

VIP Member
She's not even that good at the whole passive-aggressive thing. She should just block and delete, same way she monitors her comments.
Very true. She has zero argument whenever somebody calls her out, respectfully or not. She must know that these comments are true, but since she’s the queen of denial, she’d rather delete them than question herself. The only thing she keeps saying is that people are mean to her and take advantage of her.

1656790192383.gif

Nitfey

VIP Member
Disappointed by the lack of Lordon and no news of her first LSD orgy.

Just smoothie bowls, the gym, bad hair and that fecking shell anklet.
How rude, isn't?! All this popcorn for nothing...just the same old shit 🤣😅
Come on lordon, give us something, we know you want to jiggle jiggle 🤣

...or perhaps he just went directly to a coma because of her being so boring. Could not blame him...

• Haha

frooshh

She doesn’t look relaxed to me, more constipated actually.. and so angry.

View attachment 1396831

All these selfies have been taken this year, but she doesn’t even look the same than a few months ago.
its something about the area between her eyebrows, its kinda dented looking if that makes sense? Im sure theres other things going on with her face too, I just can't pinpoint them. And overall she just looks puffy and permanently tired. There's no way she thinks these selfies are actually attractive

bluestone

^ very well said. I noticed that too. And she must feel "busy" now that she is planning to live between London and Bali. It must secure her, because she has no other way to do it.

• Heart

star_star

Am I the only one thinking she could really be married (the marriage might not actually be " English law binding" kind ;)) and planing some sort of a wedding celebration on that boat??
She started following a wedding photographer on instagram recently.

• Wow
  • Heart

irvinelane

VIP Member
Also, didn't Niomi say that she will spend more time "working" than she did on her first Bali stay?
But girl, you're 👏 still 👏 doing 👏 NOTHING 👏
Does manifesting count as work? Apparently, she’s been manifesting really hard for all kinds of crap things, so she must need an umpteenth big break from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She can't be bothered with writing an actual job description, can she? Wonder how much she pays....
She will pay by offering the photographer great exposure on her Instagram! What an opportunity to work for one of the best known socail media influencers, and money is so gauche!

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Why do all influencers/wannabe influencers use gorgeous for everything? "Gorgeous recipes." So... pretty recipes. Attractive recipes. Delicious, delectable, appetizing, enjoyable, nutritious, exquisite, tempting, tasty, decadent, rich, yummy, sweet, savory, spicy. All good words to describe a recipe. Gorgeous? Nope.
So true, maybe because gorgeous means beautiful & very attractive which has nothing to do with flavor. It's all about fake BS with them, everything is for show. Living an authentic life is not part of their game plan when their "job" is to pretend and stage things.

Rubyroo123

there it is
Thank you! You not only enlightened me and saved my time (perhaps for some people as well) but also prevented clicking on her boring videos in search of this bit only to make her more money. Namaste from not Baaaaahhliii. 😉

As for that situation, I can't believe she seems actually proud of stashing the jars away and keeps pointing out towards more and more. Plus she doesn't even know what vitamins and supplements she possesses but for which she was probably well paid to advertise. Joe also doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer since he didn't notice all this peanut butter he "invested in" disappear. 🤦‍♀️

I'm cringing so much that I will probably need to buy the miracle jaw massager for the tension that seeing this has caused me...