Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
She must be exhausted. She must be feeling so empty inside. There’s nothing more tiring than trying to hide the truth and create a fake reality in your head that you need to show off. It’s energy draining. No wonder there’s no light in her eyes. And she looks very angry. These are all symptoms, aren’t they? She’s fucking tired but won’t do anything about it. She won’t admit anything, she just can’t stop lying to herself. Her constant need to try and convince strangers that she is happy is bigger now than her desire to find “mr. right”, otherwise she wouldn’t date these random freaks making it “official” every time…😪 She is helpless right now. And I feel no sympathy. She CAN change, but she is too proud to make peace with the fact that she has to.

Reactions: 30

Callan

VIP Member
I thought that Niomi was the only one who sat there staring at herself but he outdoes her by a mile. His life hobby is his own infatuation that seems to last past it's due.

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
I get the impression with her 'romantic spa day for one' that she's pretending she's single again. She also did this when she was with Forky. Not sure why she does this.
Either she’s single again, or her love life has the same pattern: waiting for her boyfriend to be available to her.

• Sad

Clover123

VIP Member
I have honestly never seen someone so long-term messed up by the ending of a relationship as Niomi. Most people just have to pick themselves up after a time and get on with life. At this point, she needs professional help. However, I'm not sure she has anyone in her life to tell her that. Maybe they have tried and she just won't listen. She is deep in denial. However, she has proven herself to be such a shallow, vapid, all-round unpleasant person, that I have zero sympathy left for her now - and I had a lot when she was dumped two days after she'd been trying on wedding dresses.
I agree. I think it's because she hasn't had to get on with anything. Everyone I know who has been through big break ups still has to get up and go to work. That's what gets you through it, carrying on with the parts of life you have to to survive. Niomi hasn't had to do anything. Her family massively enable her and seem to have endless amounts of sympathy. I know if it were me, my siblings and parents would have had a word after a while if I was wallowing. Friends too! I think Niomi cuts out any friends who aren't "women supporting women." Many people can't handle tough love or genuine advice and I really think Niomi is one of them. She surrounds herself with Yes men and is spoilt to the point of not supporting her own mother through loss. She's disgraceful, completely lost, and needs to give her head a proper wobble!

• Heart

cocochino

Chatty Member
Okay, so this was bothering me because I knew I had seen that staircase somewhere (the one you can see with the suitcase) and it’s the one you can see here, where Jamie was tagged. It’s the same place Niomi was when she took that deranged video laughing on a kitchen island.
Yeah that's his place. She took a story lying in his bed. Vom. :sick:

IMG_2506.PNG

• Sick

sydneybarrett

Update: just noticed she also deleted Forky's bday post 😭 there was for sure a post for his bday, when she took 'this one' to clay pigeon shooting or whatever it was, I remember scrolling through her posts few days ago & seeing his big ass head right there (I'll try to find original post in old threads); it was this day:
Screenshot_20220712-221729_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220712-221317_Instagram.jpg

Did... did Niomi get 'sacked'? 😭😭

Screenshot_20220712-221344_Instagram.jpg

So to him relationship = expensive, non-exciting settling down.
Found some screenshots from few people in an old thread.
This was on her story:
Screenshot_20220712-223803_Chrome.jpg

This was the post:
Screenshot_20220712-223938_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220712-224051_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Interesting. i think he broke up with her because she tried to make the relationship public and he probably told her before he doesn’t want to be shown on social media anymore and she just doesn’t give a fuck about it.

im also still quite sure she totally planned it to show him to the public on Niomis birthday and to show it to us, the forum, as she 100% knew about the forum just because if you google her name, the forum is on top of the results:devilish:
Yeah, it's certainly plausible that he broke it off for that reason. Anna was desperate to show they were a couple on Niomi's birthday weekend. If you consider that he possibly cheated on Niomi with her it's such bad form of her to do that! From her point of view, I imagine she was sick of being 'hidden away' on SM and still treated as 'the other woman' or his 'dirty little secret' when they had been dating for almost a year at that point. Or possibly even longer.

I'm pretty sure she reads here. She should pay us a visit some time, spill the beans.

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Confession time!!Bought a new carry on case for trip to Ireland when I took mum's ashes over. A FREE GIFT was sent...........................see attachment!!

So mum's 'clover pink biodegradable urn' (it was her favourite lipstick colour) was safely transported in the FREE GIFT.

I'll let the picture speak for itself 😳🤗😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Rubyroo123

I’m all about embracing your natural beauty! No filter (much) needed. Seriously guys, never been happier! Can you tell? 🙄🤢

View attachment 1411104
Why, why, whyyyyy is she doing this to herself? These cringy stories that look as if she's auditioning for a commercial? "Look, I can smile, flip my hair, be seductive and nonchalant..." Her content is already so boring, she could do the same in her London shed...

Mea culpa, I went to Bali on a "poor person" holiday. I stayed in cheap hotels, did a lot of hiking and sometimes rented a moped. I've just browsed through my photos from that trip. Niomi has not even scratched the surface of the true Bali, which is is so amazing if only she could get out of her bubble.

pointblankperiod

I’m sorry but why does it look like Niomi aged 10 years recently? That airplane selfie shocked me. Her whole face looks… exhausted 🥴 That’s what you get from constantly playing a role - you get this psychotic look

irvinelane

VIP Member
I’m afraid that Niomi is not smart enough to frame a deeper authentic message.

1656841211371.png

On another note, I bet that Queen of sustainability is about to edit her Instagram bio with a good cliché like « between London and Bali ».

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Her decision making skills aren't great since she's probably always had an easy life and never really had to do much, even the terrible "house" she bought turned out to be a failure on her part. No surprise she fell for Lordon's mumbo jumbo, she loves being worshipped, no matter what the driving force behind it is.

She probably thinks there's some very deep meaning about her being drawn to Bali, but she just wants to live in a resort and be catered to, it can be anywhere really.

frooshh

It still sounds so weird because Joe seemed to care a lot about Niomi - I remember this hamper of gifts he made as an advent calendar, when he was in India, counting the days until he came back. No surprise she was devastated if she found out something like that - I would too. The problem is she let her anger define her and her next relationships. I wouldn't be surprised if she wronged Forky in some way, because this is what you do after a major breakup, you treat others bad because you are scared something hurts you again.
I wonder where the balance is between him doing all these things because he really loved and cared about her, or whether he was doing it to lovebomb her after feeling guilt about cheating. I also wonder if the *potential* cheating happened throughout the relationship, or mostly during the last year or so of it- I feel like in the beginning they were both really into each other.

Reactions: 29

Callan

VIP Member
Why does it look like she's naked here? Lmao.. also her favorite kind of sandwich, yeah for sure, the kind you can't eat, must be a favorite then.

1657292833640.png

Callan

VIP Member
Been away for 2 days and getting back to all this tea... makes me feel like I'm on shrooms as well as all them mfs
THE FUCK IS GOING ON
View attachment 1394159

Also, can I add, this thread is like the most fun I had on the internet since my teenage years of stanning boybands in 2013-2014 (5sos/1d girls wassuuppp)
It's honestly refreshing, you all are legendary & Niomi is totally a content creator as far as creating unhinged decisions

You guys are the best, I love coming over just to read your comments to be honest.. Nimbobs is boring altho her current situation is getting scary. It's ironic that we don't really like her anymore yet we're more concerned about her safety than her friends and family.

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Disappointed by the lack of Lordon and no news of her first LSD orgy.

Just smoothie bowls, the gym, bad hair and that fecking shell anklet.

• Haha

cocochino

Chatty Member
There’s no way they’re married. He wouldn’t tell some random stranger on Instagram.

Niomi’s mum isn’t even following him.