Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenn13

Okay this chick MUST live with Jamie 'cause why the hell does she film all her yoga stuff in his house? If not, maybe he rents his house for these things? Or maybe he's just that good of a friend that he lets her film all her shit there?
View attachment 1411907

Here's where she says it's Jamie's house (btw it's the same house where Niomi was giggling like a lunatic on the kitchen counter and same stairs where she took the photo of her "manifested" suitcase):
View attachment 1411911

Not that interesting but I noticed Niomi & this guy started following each other, opened his stories & I don't know why but this message reeks of Niomi to me lol
View attachment 1411917

I think the date of his gig matches the day Niomi landed in Bali:
View attachment 1411928

Another thing, acroyoga girl knows this guy (she tagged him on some posts) and she recently followed Tugu hotel where his gig was held so me thinks acroyoga girlie is the "neighbour" Niomi (if it's even her message) mentioned (she also follows Niomi on insta but Niomi doesn't follow her back)
View attachment 1411937

Idk y'all I'm just bored.......
Such snooping finesse, you are all the best detectives here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

frooshh

I dont remember who (My bad!) had said a few pages earlier that being back in Bali wasnt going to feel the same for her. That the first trip always feels wonderful and magical but once youre there long enough, the novelty of it wears off. Im like 150% sure that's whats starting to happen to her, but she's so desperate to portray this perfect, carefree, island girl life that she'll never let on that she's actually miserable there. If she did, she would have to admit to yet another decision of hers amounting to failure.

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Confession: laid up with and injury so spent the evening down a YT rabbit hole and ended up watching a couple of Niomi’s Vlogmas videos from 2018. (I’m not proud of this…)
But the first I watched was one where Joey was coming back from a business trip and due home at lunchtime. Nims had a photoshoot in the morning and planned to spend the rest of the day with him. But then he phoned saying he had to work. I actually felt a little sorry for because she said she’s organised for the photoshoot to be in the morning and have the rest of the day free to welcome him home. She also called in to the shops on her way back to buy in his favourite foods. Then she cooked dinner for them both, but he was still at work and she ended up eating alone.
The next video he was out the door at 6am after getting back late the night before and she seemed really upset as she’d barely seen him. She then explained that they’d been invited to go ice skating and for dinner after - but Joe had to work. She ended the video by saying she was just going to have an early night. Judging by her face she’d clearly been sobbing. And I felt for her! If my bf had been away for weeks on business, and then spent the first 48 hours he was back at work when I’d prioritised to spend time with him, not gonna lie, I’d be really upset too.
But then came the next video: a festive family fun day, and oh my life I’ve never seen anyone work so hard at having fun!! It was awkward AF to watch - all was clearly not well between them but she was forcing the perfect family thing so hard. SO HARD.
You could see even then that those two were not meant to be.

Also… Forky, f*ck off with the Q&As. They were comical at first but now you’re just flogging a dead horse. Time to stop.

oshare

VIP Member
Agreed. What entertains her? She has just the one hobby - yoga. The girl doesn't have any other hobbies. Like for example if you want to chat about pop culture she would not have a clue about anything. I feel like she expects others to make her life interesting, that's why she adapts her non existent personality to whichever guy she's dating. Her only job is to maintain her appearance.
I've been wanting to say this. We often noticed that she claimed to be so busy with work and to have so many appointments but when we see what she's been doing all day she went to get her hair done, a beauty treatment, to a free yoga class and did 1 email. That were her appointments. Just all luxury and wellness "appointments" that other people see as treats to themselves, but she sees it as work, just like running or going to a free boxing class or for a drink to soho house. Or when she has a free stay somewhere, she claims to be working all week/weekend, but she just takes a few pictures and that's it. That's all her work. Her job is purely to maintain her appearance indeed. It's an insult to people who work hard from day to day that this is what she calls a job and working hard.

I think this is exactly what she is and what she likes. You can open her head and see this:
View attachment 1407070
Hey is that Niomi's hair rolling around? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
OK this is what I found with some details removed. I'm not sure if it's an error as I did a quick search and can't find the listing anywhere else. Maybe she decided to sell the property and then changed her mind? Maybe it has already sold? When she bought the property, it was listed at £740K and sold for £778,250. According to this, she's now selling for £750K.

Screenshot (30).png

• Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
This guy is thirty-five years old. How juvenile of him if he's joking around about marriage - especially given Niomi's 'traumatic' past concerning the issue. I would be very surprised if he confirmed a 'secret' marriage to a complete stranger on the internet. It's more likely that him and his wannabe influencer sister have been reading all the speculation here and he thinks he's being funny.

BUT....

We had Charlotte's comment about the ring.
We had those very OTT pics of the new married couple from her birthday party.

The plot thickens!

She certainly doesn't look like a happy newlywed, that's for sure. You're doing something wrong, Toothy McDonkey.

pointblankperiod

Oh wow… if that’s true I feel kinda bad now. It makes sense because Niomi seemed shocked and he seemed to move on quite quickly with Anna.

It would also explain her behaviour now, because being cheated on can really mess with you.
To be honest I doubt this gossip, in one of her vids straight after the breakup she was saying that Joe is not a bad person, unless it all came up later...

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
« and of course we are still friends 😅👍🏻 »

Oh please Bradley, define « friends ». When was the last time you guys have talked to each other? Were you there to celebrate her birthday at one of her parties? Do you hang out with each other? Whenever you need a friend, can you rely on her?

They still follow each other on IG - that's what he means. That's friendship in the influencer world! I'm sure if they had hung out at all since she's been back from Bali, then we would have seen it in his stories. I do miss the days of Forky's oversharing. Lordon is just no fun at all!

• Haha

Rubyroo123

Couldn't agree more. I understand she got hurt, but she had this weird reaction where she destroyed her older self, the one she was with Joe. And she's been lost ever since. She is not at peace with herself.
If she really wanted Joe back, she should have reflected on the things that went wrong (he must have at least hinted as to why he wanted out of the relationship), work on them, go to therapy if necessary and then focus on her self-esteem, real self-development and creating an actual future for herself (independent of any man) by building a solid brand consistent with what's she's trying to preach. Had she done that, sooner or later Joe would have found out and maybe actually miss her. Or maybe she would find herself not missing him anymore and being comfortable on her own. Instead she went on some kind of boy toy, faux spirituality and finding herself rant that makes completely no sense and just makes her spiral further down into the rabbit hole.

Last edited:

lcd77

I can't believe she's a content creator. She went to Bali for six weeks, and she has now returned, and she's barely posted or showed anything remotely interesting in that time. She's done the same old shit she does in London. My friend just went three days to Finland (not your exotic location) for work and managed to post stories showcasing the country and did a bunch of interesting things while she was in there. And she was working the whole time, attending meetings (real ones), so she did all of this off work. It really boggles my mind she has so many followers.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Forky should take a detour from his Ibiza trip and head to Bali for an intervention.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I find this whole 'where I'm meant to be thing' so tedious. It's just another reason for lazy Niomi to take no control or responsibility in her life because 'the universe is guiding her'. She needs an appointment with Blair.

blair.jpeg

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I've been glued to this thread today 😂 last time I blinked she went missing in a jungle 😭 what will happen this time????

• Haha
Reactions: 31

irvinelane

VIP Member
Her carbon footprint will be the size of a mammoth’s.
If her followers call her out on her carbon footprint, she would probably say « I’ve been trying so hard to be good and do good. I sure have a very sustainable lifestyle, but hey, I’m just relaxed on and off, especially when I’m away from London. What happened to women supporting women? »

1656767264162.gif

Speaking of people being mean to her 😅

1656768021641.jpeg

Don’t you understand, Niomi? You get the followers you deserve. Have a safe flight 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
I’m hedging a bet that it’s a promise ring. Or lordon bought or fashioned an engagement ring that was too small so she’s wearing it on her pinky finger instead. Any which way, it’s definitely the pearl one, she can’t flash it enough here. And Charlotte is definitely playing the game and instructed by Niomi, I’m sure.View attachment 1384802View attachment 1384803View attachment 1384804
Oh no, she’s gonna do the same annoying bragging thing when she got engaged to Joe like:
1656729928608.jpeg

• Haha

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
She’s always been like this. Even when she was with Joe. I remember one video where she spent the weekend at a very nice hotel in the countryside and talked about how she needed these breaks for inspiration. I mean, anyone would inspired there. It wasn’t like she was staying at a Motel 6.

But I’m meant to be at work everyday because I’m poor, so what do I know.