Niomi Smart #4 where did Joey goey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe's little victory sign in Freddie's story is not the kind of things Niomi needs to see at the moment...
Unfollowing had to be done.

Reactions: 7
All I can see in Freddies stories is him in America I’m assuming

Reactions: 2
Joe is still following her public Instagram, though. How strange.
She may have blocked Joe on her private account which means he automatically no longer follows her. She has unfollowed him from her main public account but maybe he hasn’t realised/isn’t bothered about making a point of unfollowing her.

Reactions: 7
What do you mean joes victory sign?
All I can see in Freddies stories is him in America I’m assuming
the offending motion..... acknowledges the camera, makes a “what’s going on” face whilst gesturing to the wallpaper in the room.
unfollow him immediately 🤣 (this is sarcasm 😐)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the offending motion..... acknowledges the camera, makes a “what’s going on” face whilst gesturing to the wallpaper in the room.
unfollow him immediately 🤣
You guys are definitely reading into this too much, he literally just threw up peace signs lol

Reactions: 23
Joe’s facial expression always looks like he’s just pooed his pants and he’s hoping nobody finds out

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Even if there was a video coming out today, it wouldn't be anything interesting. I think she's going to keep on garnering attention until that orange goo is about to come out.

She's still #1 most read thread on tattle today and the last 5 days 😵
Slightly off-topic, but how do you find out which thread is most read?

Reactions: 3
Hi, I'm new to this thread but I've followed Niomi since the Marcus days. Here's my take on it.

It sounded like initially Niomi agreed to go to India on the basis that it would be a 2 year adventure with some visits to London during. And if she had something really important for work she could come back to the UK for a few weeks. If something happened with her family (good or bad) she could go home to take part/help out. She was happy to make this compromise on the terms that it was temporary and they would come home, get married and settle down together.

Everything has changed since then. There's a global pandemic, travel is unpredictable. Niomi wanted to stay in the UK, with their families. Joe still wanted to do his cricket job no matter what that meant (no wedding in the foreseeable, having to bubble or even go without Niomi, potentially getting stuck in whatever country with second waves etc). Suddenly the moving abroad for Joe was a completely different scenario. And she didn't want to basically put her life on hold, away from everyone she knows, during the uncertainty of the pandemic, and stay inside in whatever random country while Joe works. Joe was unprepared to give up the job and Niomi decided that it was unfair and she wasn't prepared to blindly follow him. Hence the whole "putting herself first this time" comments.
Exactly this. But I think that he did give into her and it wasn’t like he was leaving with or without her. Otherwise he would’ve just done it the first time. She made the decision for both of them that they would come back during the summers immediately following the end of the season. It didn’t look like he wanted to do that. I don’t buy that she would’ve done anything to keep him. She probably only wanted to sacrifice everything when it became clear that she was going to lose him.

Reactions: 5
Can you just imagine the tit storm on tattle if Joe change his 'I love pizza' quote on intagram to ' i love men'...The internet would explode! But I do feel for her. I def think the breakup was unexpected for her.

Sorry if this has already been pointed out but - her featured video (if that what’s it’s called ) On her YouTube channel is no longer the “joe asks me questions” one .. it’s the Buckingham palace one. (Which also features Joey)
Guess she’s trying to slowly remove all signs he existed from her socials.. though as someone else here earlier said- how she’ll do that on YouTube is beyond me coz most of her videos heavily feature Joe

Last edited:
Why are we talking like he never did anything for her, especially for her career? The man had a camera shoved in his face for several years on every holiday, outing, intimate moments like waking up on weekends. And gradually ate only blandest 'vegan' mini portions of nothing. Had herbal tea for breakfast instead of strong coffee etc... The guy did everything for the gram to keep her happy 😩 even posed picking fruit lol
If you check his Insta he's more of a jock, likes being with a group of friends, family, eating bacon...
Sacrifices were made on both sides

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why are we talking like he never did anything for her, especially for her career? The man had a camera shoved in his face for several years on every holiday, outing, intimate moments like waking up on weekends. And gradually ate only blandest 'vegan' mini portions of nothing. Had herbal tea for breakfast instead of strong coffee etc... The guy did everything for the gram to keep her happy 😩 even posed picking fruit lol
If you check his Insta he's more of a jock, likes being with a group of friends, family, eating bacon...
Sacrifices were made on both sides
I remember her Birthday vid in lockdown. She mentioned the cake is Vegan. She mentions the wine is completely vegan..twice and the mentions their picnic snacks are plant base. I don't get why everything needs to be classified as vegan. It's like niomi, we know you are vegan! You don't have to give a disclaimer everytime you eat something that it is Vegan. Also their picnic seemed kinda akward like they had nothing to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.