Niomi Smart #4 where did Joey goey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @lilamay 😂

so what’s happening with Niomi?

witch is mad and it shows. 🤣😂 she totally got dumped.
and while we all sympathise 😬 it’s nice to finally get an answer.
So long joe, but look on the bright side niomi, your thread is on FIRE and your Instagram engagement has never been so good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Bless her for taking the sitch in her stride and getting fired up

Breaking up is hard enough but I can imagine it's so awkward when it's an engagement because things need cancelling etc.

Reactions: 17
Ok niomi either start dropping details or step away from Instagram stories....

“happier” **flaps hair and smiles**

Sweetie, you’re fooling nobody....now go get a G&T, look at his Instagram, get mad and press record!!!

jokes 😬 I mean I feel sorry for her.. obviously.
(god I sound as happy as zoe sugg)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I like Niomi and I feel for her.
But I hope that this break up will open some of her followers eyes that no one's life is perfect. she spent almost all of her time painting this picture of her life that some of her audience felt horrible about theirs
I Know I sometimes did and my life is actually great.

Reactions: 38
Bless her for taking the sitch in her stride and getting fired up

Breaking up is hard enough but I can imagine it's so awkward when it's an engagement because things need cancelling etc.
Perhaps she feels some "relief" after things being cancelled... I am sure that was one of the worst parts of it.

Reactions: 6
She unfollowed Joe but now follows him again? The only one I can see is his brother Freddie (whom Niomi was pretty close to) has unfollowed her but she still follows him!

Normally I don’t care about these youtubers relationships but I admit, this time I REALLY wanna know what went dowwwwwn!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok niomi either start dropping details or step away from Instagram stories....

“happier” **flaps hair and smiles**

Sweetie, you’re fooling nobody....now go get a G&T, look at his Instagram, get mad and press record!!!

Very strange. You’d clearly be upset for along time . At least with amelia liana you could clearly see she was devastated , which is perfectly reasonable , anyone would be.
She never did any of this fake smiling ,Flipping hair. strange behaviour

Reactions: 9
The start of the relationship vs. at the end of it

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 3.51.19 PM.png

IMG_5222.jpg

This caption alongside her friends also calling him "Dreamy Joe" (DJ) makes me feel like Niomi herself thought she was punching up. It's a bit cringe. There probably was an imbalance over the years where she would've gone along with whatever he wanted just to keep him. Charlotte went on one date with him and knew he was Niomi's "dream guy". Maybe she had to have what she thought she wanted to realize that it's not actually right for her.

IMG_5221.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is totally confirming it:

• sabrina_cacciola

Breakups are hard but sometimes a harsh dose of reality is necessary to make us truly see what we do and do not want in life, what we are capable of, who we truly are and what matters most. Keep moving forward and you will be just fine. ❤ x
        2h70 likesReply
    • nsta_miss_k

JUST LOOK WHAT HE IS MISSING. 😍😍 You have so much move and happiness that you deserve waiting for you. And you're not fulfilled by anyone but yourself ❤ You're a queen and no one takes your crown away 👏👏👏
      2h34 likesReply

Reactions: 8
She unfollowed Joe but now follows him again? The only one I can see is his brother Freddie (whom Niomi was pretty close to) has unfollowed her but she still follows him!

Normally I don’t care about these youtubers relationships but I admit, this time I REALLY wanna know what went dowwwwwn!!!
She never unfollowed him. IG is glitchy.

Reactions: 8
Boy there has been a lot to catch up on here since I last visited! The last time I went through a break up was 14 years ago so I am no expert but here are my two cents:

A lot can happen in a relationship in a short period of time. It is entirely possible and maybe even most likely that up until very recently she assumed everything was fine with her relationship, including when she uploaded the bridesmaid vlog. Even if they were going through a rough patch a wedding is such a big deal it wouldn't surprise me if she assumed they would make it through for the long haul. Being engaged is serious!

With respect to her portrayal of happiness on Instagram recently - I think that this happiness is really relative to her current situation. Having even a semi-okay day while going through a break up can feel like a major relief. I am actually pretty neutral feeling towards Niomi (she's not my hero and I don't find her "inspiring" but I also don't think she is a super offensive human being or anything), but I am glad she is able to sit in some happiness right now, even if it is fleeting (which, my guess is, it will be).

Reactions: 24
She never unfollowed him. IG is glitchy.
Oh ok, my bad. i hadnt seen it myself, just saw others had commented that.

So if it's such a shitstorm, why are they still following each other. Oh so many questions which im afraid we'll never get answers to!

Reactions: 2
Oh ok, my bad. i hadnt seen it myself, just saw others had commented that.

So if it's such a shitstorm, why are they still following each other. Oh so many questions which im afraid we'll never get answers to!
I don't think many people instantly unfollow their ex...that is an immature thing to do. It is more gradual, I am sure in a month or so she may not, then maybe the photos will start to disappear and the videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is commenting a lot on her new instagram picture, she seems very mad at him (which confirms that he broke up). She also says that she is finally putting herself first and taking care of herself. What was she doing the last couple of months when she was living like a retired couple in a luxurious outhouse, without a job and a beautiful garden.

Call me jealous but I am so happy that he dumped her, she was so arrogant with her perfect life. And she is still pretending to be happy but we all know she is not.

Reactions: 32
Can’t believe how FAST we reached a new thread!!

Ladies the fennel tea is HOT and Niomi is piping mad. 🍵🔥🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She is commenting a lot on her new instagram picture, she seems very mad at him (which confirms that he broke up). She also says that she is finally putting herself first and taking care of herself. What was she doing the last couple of months when she was living like a retired couple in a luxurious outhouse, without a job and a beautiful garden.

Call me jealous but I am so happy that he dumped her, she was so arrogant with her perfect life. And she is still pretending to be happy but we all know she is not.
I think it is quite strange to be happy that he dumped her, lol, and almost taking glee in her pretending to be happy. Most people put a front on after a breakup but hurt terribly inside.

Reactions: 35
I don't think many people instantly unfollow their ex...that is an immature thing to do. It is more gradual, I am sure in a month or so she may not, then maybe the photos will start to disappear and the videos.
I think right now Niomi absolutely WANTS Joe following her. And I can’t say I blame her. It’s not the most mature thing sure, but who could resist trying to appear happily embracing FREEDOM after being dumped. 💃🏻💃🏻

She clearly made him a big priority in her life when I don’t think we can really say the same for him. Joe always just seemed happy to have her along but not like he’d run after her if she wasn’t.

Oh gosh Niomi! I hope she goes wild. 🤗🤗 Starts going out and kissing other guys on her stories 😂😂

Reactions: 31
I think right now Niomi absolutely WANTS Joe following her. And I can’t say I blame her. It’s not the most mature thing sure, but who could resist trying to appear happily embracing FREEDOM after being dumped. 💃🏻💃🏻

She clearly made him a big priority in her life when I don’t think we can really say the same for him. Joe always just seemed happy to have her along but not like he’d run after her if she wasn’t.

Oh gosh Niomi! I hope she goes wild. 🤗🤗 Starts going out and kissing other guys on her stories 😂😂
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. It seems she thinks she’s sacrificed a lot for him and it appears to feel it wasn’t reciprocated.

Personally, I would have been really down given the number of times Joe didn’t show up when he said he would, flights delayed, working away etc etc. Would have driven me bonkers.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.