Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just use Cerava, dermatologist approved. (y)

Yes @queenam I think she was the one who spread the rumour on here last year about joe and her seeing each other. And then he appeared in her stories and she was doing crazy things haha in the backyard.

Reactions: 8
on another note, I have a strong feeling that Anna lurks (or posts) here and tries to show glimpses of a guy in her stories to keep us guessing.
I definitely think Anna reads here. I think the person that posts the JoAnna tips knows Anna. If I remember correctly they said right back at the start that she was a family friend.

ETA: Thread #9 page 44. Anna's dad is a family friend.

Reactions: 10
If Anna lurks here and is trying to purposefully stir speculations by posting obscure IG pictures, she really needs to get a life. This isn't Gossip Girl in high school anymore. She's a woman close to her 30s. It says a lot about her character if she has time to play these games.

Reactions: 16
If Anna lurks here and is trying to purposefully stir speculations by posting obscure IG pictures, she really needs to get a life. This isn't Gossip Girl in high school anymore. She's a woman close to her 30s. It says a lot about her character if she has time to play these games.
Anna doesn't strike me as someone who would post anonymously on here (I don't know her but judging by her IG posts, she's not exactly pining for the limelight). She's actually got a decent career history - women like that don't play petty games. I reckon she's above that personally.

No I am not Anna before you jump down my throat lol, just sharing my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna doesn't strike me as someone who would post anonymously on here (I don't know her but judging by her IG posts, she's not exactly pining for the limelight). She's actually got a decent career history - women like that don't play petty games. I reckon she's above that personally.

Well, it wasn't exactly the point of my comment. I never said she posts on Tattle. My comment is in response to the above post that says "she reads here" and "tries to show glimpses of a guy in her stories to keep us guessing".

Just because you have a decent career history, doesn't mean you don't play petty games, especially given the industry she's in, I'd be surprised if she didn't. Having a career and playing petty games in your private life are two separate things that don't necessarily correlate. I'm not trying to demonize her, but I have to say, she doesn't strike me as the type of girl who is above playing games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Well, it wasn't exactly the point of my comment. I never said she posts on Tattle. My comment is in response to the above post that says "she reads here" and "tries to show glimpses of a guy in her stories to keep us guessing".
Yes, I know what you said and I understood your comment. My response was perfectly fine too.

Reactions: 7
OK, you don't need to be rude or defensive. I was just clarifying your response which in my opinion misquoted what I said.
If you thought me sharing my opinion was rude and defensive, that is both hilarious and a "you" problem.

Have a good day.

Reactions: 4

Back in May, in fact, on Niomi's birthday weekend, it was clear Anna wanted to feature Joe on her IG. She would post snippets here and there but never a full reveal. Naturally, we were discussing it here. That same weekend, a friend of Anna's who was at Soho Farmhouse with JoAnna made her private IG public just to post a video of JoAnna walking hand in hand before making her IG private again. Again, this was on Niomi's birthday weekend. These mean girls love to play games!

Things with Joey and Anna went quiet after that and I believe they may have had a falling out about her behaviour that weekend. Pure speculation, but then pretty much everything we write here is pure speculation.

I do believe Anna reads here - mostly because if she ever Googles her name, Tattle is one of the top results.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Back in May, in fact, on Niomi's birthday weekend, it was clear Anna wanted to feature Joe on her IG. She would post snippets here and there but never a full reveal. Naturally, we were discussing it here. That same weekend, a friend of Anna's who was at Soho Farmhouse with JoAnna made her private IG public just to post a video of JoAnna walking hand in hand before making her IG private again. Again, this was on Niomi's birthday weekend. These mean girls love to play games!

Things with Joey and Anna went quiet after that and I believe they may have had a falling out about her behaviour that weekend. Pure speculation, but then pretty much everything we write here is pure speculation.

I do believe Anna reads here - mostly because if she ever Googles her name, Tattle is one of the top results.
Ah yeah I get where you're coming from on this :) thanks for breaking it down.

Agreed on the "mean girls love to play games" as well - so easy to see when it's happening when you know the backstory etc.

Reactions: 8
I don’t like or dislike Anna but I find it odd anyone can think she isn’t someone who likes the limelight. She’s very loud and in your face, takes a LOT of selfies and videos of herself etc to put on Instagram…I think she does like to be the centre of attention, similar to Dimbobs. Niomi goads her followers into asking if she’s dating Bradley, Anna wants people to think she’s dating Joe so posts all these videos skimming past the unidentifiable male when you can see who everyone else is. It’s childish from both of them, idk if this is common for the kind of social circles they’re in or something, but honestly who has the time?

Reactions: 42
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried Smart Skin or know someone who has? I'm wondering what it's like. I live in the U.S., so I don't know anyone who's used the products.
I was gifted the miracle meta mask last year! (Glad I didn’t spend a penny) To be honest, it isn’t too bad, just nothing special 🤷🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t irritate my skin and leaves it clean and soft. Still, there are a ton of other, better masks out there far more deserving of the title “miracle” - for instance the Jeju volcanic clay mask by Innisfree. But I guess it all depends on your skin type

If you thought me sharing my opinion was rude and defensive, that is both hilarious and a "you" problem.

Have a good day.
It wasn't about you sharing your opinion, it was about the way you responded afterwards and you certainly know this (see below quote).

"Yes, I know what you said and I understood your comment. "

It's voluntary repeated misquoting to prove a point. It's one thing to share an opinion, it's another to be condescending (referring to the above tone). I don't want to derail this thread, but good for you that your standards are low enough to consider my comment as "hilarious" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So while my litcherally pawfect non vegan non sustainable non sponsored cake is being baked.. I came here to check on you guys and how you're doing and then I had this stupid idea.. but why not 😭 😂

I made a new mood scale!! so how are you ladies today on a scale of Nimkay to Nimcall911?? I personally feel Nimeh 😂

1640527468184.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
So while my litcherally pawfect non vegan non sustainable non sponsored cake is being baked.. I came here to check on you guys and how you're doing and then I had this stupid idea.. but why not 😭 😂

I made a new mood scale!! so how are you ladies today on a scale of Nimkay to Nimcall911?? I personally feel Nimeh 😂

View attachment 944183
😅😅😅😅Genius!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 944183
This is absolutely aaaaahmaazing and so pahfect! I’m about a Nimlosinit today but hoping after a few more wines I will be a Nimkay, cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 944183
This is so good!! Well done!!

This scale actually makes her physical transformation (regression) even more blatant. She went from looking like a fresh twenty something (first picture) to a haggard-looking divorcee ha. She looks really pretty in picture 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 944183
You made my day ♥ according to this mood scale, and for my own sake, I better be at least « NimKay » if I don’t want to look like any of the other ones 🙏🏻

Do you also love how sustainable this is? Obviously, this chaos is made of reusable wrapping papers you used to talk about, isn’t it? 😒🤨

1640532371529.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.