Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Nazi swastika was also hikacked symbol. If it is used as originally intended BY the people who were originally using it, then I don’t think that’s a problem and relatively easy to distinguish. But if Niomi or Forky start using swastika and some commenter comes in defending it as a cultural symbol, I’m not giving benefit of the doubt to the rich white British. 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s that for me.

Reactions: 9
The Nazi swastika was also hikacked symbol. If it is used as originally intended BY the people who were originally using it, then I don’t think that’s a problem and relatively easy to distinguish. But if Niomi or Forky start using swastika and some commenter comes in defending it as a cultural symbol, I’m not giving benefit of the doubt to the rich white British. 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s that for me.
I was going to make the same point.

Forky and Niomi are gleefully triggering the fight or flight response that they don’t have to deal with. They’re both trash imo.

Reactions: 5
Bradley uses it to mean ‘okay’/pahfect and that’s very very obvious. As does literally every person I’ve ever known. They’re trash people but to keep saying they’re white supremacists is just weird.

Necklace aside can we talk about that hat she’s wearing?! Santa, please bring Nimbo a personal stylist stat 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Bradley uses it to mean ‘okay’ and that’s very very obvious. As does literally every person I’ve ever known. They’re trash people but to keep saying they’re white supremacists is just weird.
Forky follows niche American pundits. He doesn’t get off lightly for making their in group hand gestures. He can’t claim ignorance like other people. That’s that from me. Hope I didn’t offend anyone.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker - my brother bought my mum a whole box of Smart Skin for Christmas and I’m really annoyed 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I understand supremacists use it, but it is a self-appropriated symbol, not a universal symbol. I appreciate this symbol has been linked supremacist groups, but again, it has various meanings in various cultures / countries. It's not specific to supremacists. This symbol was there long before supremacists decided to use it. Again, I'm not defending anyone, I'm just stating a different angle.
I completely agree and find these discussions a bit ridiculous tbh…I have read on this thread that white supremacists use it but me, my family and everyone I know uses this sign as to mean “ok” and I’m black… I’m sure most people are not aware of the supremacist meaning and for me this is not a reason to stop using this sign

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Smart (y) is👏 just 👈 her👎 name!
lower 🤜 your 🙏 expectations🦵 guys!

(I hope I didn't offend anyone with the used symbols 🤐)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Forky follows and seems somewhat informed on public figures with white supremacist views and it's very likely he knows what it means, so why would he use it at all? It's a well known symbol for people in these circles. It's not a ridiculous assumption that he would adopt it as a symbol of white supremacy, these views are very much a reality.

I think Niomi reads here and she's trolling us with her necklace. She's a yoga enthusiast, not Buddhist. Knowing the associations with the symbol, why bother?

Reactions: 5
Forky follows and seems somewhat informed on public figures with white supremacist views and it's very likely he knows what it means, so why would he use it at all? It's a well known symbol for people in these circles. It's not a ridiculous assumption that he would adopt it as a symbol of white supremacy, these views are very much a reality.

I think Niomi reads here and she's trolling us with her necklace. She's a yoga enthusiast, not Buddhist. Knowing the associations with the symbol, why bother?
I think it’s because she’s a screeching a*****e. Remember her naked lady on a cross? That was offensive to Christians. The only thing that has any meaning for her is money and her social status.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He is a people pleaser with a constent need of validation.. I don't think that he understands what an ideology is let alone such a public-image-destructive one. I mean the man eats sushi with a fork and f*** while looking at himself in pictures 🤣
The man just visited Mona and Lisa last month 🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on guys 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I completely agree and find these discussions a bit ridiculous tbh…I have read on this thread that white supremacists use it but me, my family and everyone I know uses this sign as to mean “ok” and I’m black… I’m sure most people are not aware of the supremacist meaning and for me this is not a reason to stop using this sign
agree, in my country it's used all the time and means that the food is good

Reactions: 16
If this gesture didn’t have two meanings then I’d agree it’s dodgy but guys…he puts this symbol next to like, a workout and a coffee…come on

Reactions: 33
Merry Christmas 🎄 from a fake smile, dark under eyes and a guy who said he’s gonna take a break from Instagram but is still there.

View attachment 943171
View attachment 943172
View attachment 943173
Well, I’m glad I don’t have to eat some paper.
It’s one thing to be out filming your run when that’s basically your job, but why is he filming his Christmas Day with his family? No one else there has a camera out. Just enjoy it; you don’t have to have everyone else see it just to be able to live it.

Reactions: 7
1640473177752.png

This is exactly what she looks like in that story where she's sitting in the car with a black hat and red lipstick on. Good thing she filmed it towards the end of the day, she's in perfect alignment with the moon lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forky said he was taking a break from IG over Christmas and New Year. Dude didn't even manage ONE DAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mudras can be done by any person practicing yoga or meditating. You don't need to convert to Buddhism. I use them every time I meditate. (ETA: I have taken meditation courses with Buddhist teachers and it's done within a context of cultural appreciation not appropriation).

Really, the most likely thing is she got a necklace gifted or something because she tagged the brand and we know she doesn't tag a thing unless it benefits her somehow. That's probably all. She likely didn't even choose what she got sent. There's no hidden "white supremacists meeting at 6 pm in my overpriced shed" message hidden in her tacky necklace. Could she be a racist? She could. Does she have humongous amounts of white privilege? She does. But going from a necklace to saying she's baiting POC with her white supremacy symbolism? It feels like a stretch to me.

Reactions: 23
My take on the hand signal is that Brad is actually signifying "OK"/"perfect" and isn't using it to communicate white supremacy. However, Brad has received messages about the hand signal's alternative meaning - members of this forum have messaged him personally about it - so I'm finding it difficult to believe that he has zero idea at this point. I would wager that being the white, privileged and ignorant Trump-supporter he is, Brad just doesn't care and has consciously decided to continue using it regardless.

Or I guess it might be that he refuses to read his DMs and message requests and is still ignorant.

Either way, I am grateful that the topic has been flagged because I had no idea that idiots have appropriated this symbol. The idea of accidentally signalling solidarity with Trump supporters and white supremacists online is...🤢

Reactions: 11
There's no hidden "white supremacists meeting at 6 pm in my overpriced shed" message hidden in her tacky necklace.
Full disclosure I’m very drunk but the idea of this meeting going on in the fish tank is too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Full disclosure I’m very drunk but the idea of this meeting going on in the fish tank is too much 😂
Here to bring in the laughs. I'm also feeling buzzy post Christmas lunch, so Niomi's thread has been a welcome distraction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.