Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Merry Christmas Tattlers <3 Thank you for all the laughs, wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday!
Merry Christmas Dance GIF - Merry Christmas Dance Mr Bean GIFs
An another perfect gif because that's Nimbobs trying to do her 5k run first thing this morning 🤣

Merry Christmas to the best, kindest, funniest and classiest Tattlers ever ❤ we're pawfect aren't we 😂 love ya all 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Merry Christmas 🎄 from a fake smile, dark under eyes and a guy who said he’s gonna take a break from Instagram but is still there.

1640444049290.jpeg

1640444057727.jpeg

1640444066175.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe it's just me, but I find it super childish to take pictures / videos of your presents to post them in your IG stories. This woman is almost 30, not 12.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe it's just me, but I find it super childish to take pictures / videos of your presents to post them on IG. This woman is almost 30, not 12.
I agree! What a cliché! She has nothing else to post on Instagram and obviously has to pretend she’s having the best time.

Reactions: 13
this is one of the most cringe things I’ve ever seen. she took this photo, inspected it and decided she looked good enough to post it to the gram. I could crawl into the ground with how embarrassing that is for her that she’s blatantly seen the photo of Anna and re-enacted it
the worst part for me is that someone is clearly taking Anna’s photo (probably her sister) and that’s who Anna’s is talking at in the pic…but Niomi’s selfie is on self-timer and she’s alone in the shed. But she wanted to copy it exactly like Anna’s so she was pretending to talk…to her camera…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So she’s with a guy who flashes 👌and now is wearing and advertising a 👌necklace. When the white supremacists tell you who they are, believe them.
This has to have been a gift from Forky right?

Reactions: 6
this is one of the most cringe things I’ve ever seen. she took this photo, inspected it and decided she looked good enough to post it to the gram. I could crawl into the ground with how embarrassing that is for her that she’s blatantly seen the photo of Anna and re-enacted it
I feel like she is constantly re-enacting something she saw previously in most of her photos. The smart skin campaign photo that made it to her grid reminds me of her friend Caggie’s photo. Caggie is looking upwards in the photo because she is into the constellations. Niomi’s is just grinning into space. She misses key elements of why people are striking certain poses. Her latest tencel campaign reminds me of how people pose in booths where space is an economy. Niomi mindlessly absorbs images and recreates them in a way that makes me feel sad for her for either missing the larger picture or intentionally stripping them of their meaning. Her poses are always a nod to something that serves an actual purpose. Anna is posing for a passport photo. Niomi looks lost.

BAE81CDA-4335-4E5E-AB37-1F9F16D06AC4.jpeg

47EB1F6C-355C-4F33-88C2-8017509D092C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So she’s with a guy who flashes 👌and now is wearing and advertising a 👌necklace. When the white supremacists tell you who they are, believe them.
I actually saw a👌 decorative statue from India in TK Maxx the other day. It reminded me of this thread.

In all fairness, I wasn't aware this was regarded as a racist symbol and I belong to a "minority". I don't think they're aware of the meaning behind this symbol - same as a lot of people. For fact, even TK Maxx in Ireland is selling home décor with this symbol.

I'm all for pointing out their materialistic / egocentric / ignorant behaviors, but calling them "white supremacists" is taking it to another level and a serious accusation. It doesn't mean every single person who uses it is a supremacist. It has a completely different meaning in Southern Europe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Being such a common symbol is what helps it be a successful white supremacist symbol. It is a fact that white supremacists use it. So once you learn that’s what it is, why defend it? I learned and now I don’t use it because I don’t want to cause harm to others. People have already pointed this out to Forky and Niomi. So what excuse do they have now?

Reactions: 10
Where I live Niomi would be denied service for wearing this necklace. She’s not a Buddhist Indian.

Reactions: 6
Oh my word! I thought she couldn’t get me any sicker, but this is beyond disgusting, I’m quite shocked.

Reactions: 3
I understand supremacists use it, but it is a self-appropriated symbol, not a universal symbol. I appreciate this symbol has been linked supremacist groups, but again, it has various meanings in various cultures / countries. It's not specific to supremacists. This symbol was there long before supremacists decided to use it. Again, I'm not defending anyone, I'm just stating a different angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Oh my word! I thought she couldn’t get me any sicker, but this is beyond disgusting, I’m quite shocked.
It is a signal of privilege. They don’t have to face consequences for offending people. They’re beyond reproach.

ETA: Consequences could be something as small as feeling ashamed or remorseful.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to defend Niomi but this is extremely ignorant and blatantly wrong. That's a gyan mudra, not the "ok" sign associated with white supremacy. The gyan mudra is practiced by yogis and meditators and has zero to do with white supremacy.

If it was completely out of context, I'd understand, but a quick google to the jeweler shows she has a ton of mudra necklaces. Also, Niomi is, at least according to herself, a hard core yogi, so it fits. Context matters.

ETA: I'm part Italian, so we use hand gestures a lot, including the "ok"/perfection sign. If you want to tell my Nonna whose family literally fled fascism in Italy that she's a white supremacist, be my guest, but you might get a pot of boiling pasta on your head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Sorry to defend Niomi but this is extremely ignorant and blatantly wrong. That's a gyan mudra, not the "ok" sign associated with white supremacy. The gyan mudra is practiced by yogis and meditators and has zero to do with white supremacy.

If it was completely out of context, I'd understand, but a quick google to the jeweler shows she has a ton of mudra necklaces. Also, Niomi is, at least according to herself, a hard core yogi, so it fits.
You have to crane your neck to be able to tell 🤢

You have to crane your neck to be able to tell 🤢
That mudra has existed for centuries, and for that matter so has the "ok" sign before it became appropriated by white supremacists. Maybe we could talk about cultural appropriation, since the jewelry is made by a white woman for white women at ridiculous prices. But that doesn't mean all instances or uses of this sign are white supremacy. Based on who Niomi is, I'd wager appropriation and ignorance rather than knowing white supremacy, but you're entitled to your own opinion.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.