Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this one of those times where we're supposed to guess the wrong thing? Here are my guesses:
- A mirror
- An engagement ring
- The Moon
- A stash of money
- Boris Johnson
I think she's looking at the fake book wallpaper and wondering which of her shed walls would look best with the same decoration
Was she imagining that Joe was there? 🙊

Sorry, couldn’t help..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My question may seem odd, but what is she looking at with that strained smile?
Is this one of those times where we're supposed to guess the wrong thing? Here are my guesses:
- A mirror
- An engagement ring
- The Moon
- A stash of money
- Boris Johnson
Let's see if it's up there...

Sorry, no, the answer you were looking for was a 'train conductor'

I assume - god knows.

She took Daisy-May on some old steam train ride. Imagine just filming your face like that when out with your little sister...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How old is he??😂😂 I also thought he was at least mid 30s
2 years younger than Niomi, he's currently 27 but his birthday is sometime soon either the end if December or in January.

I wonder if his star sign is compatible with Niomi's Gemini energy? Oh moon...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
While she's posting weird mirror things on instagram, making it look like she's kissing herself. 🥴 I'm sorry, but that is the weirdest thing Niomi has ever posted BY FAR. :oops::oops:
Also, why does Forky look like he's constipated in that Huawei shot? 🤭
are you sure? 😁🤭
9E5FBEF6-443C-4D18-860B-EA43896AAC25.jpeg
D31742DD-DFBB-4CA1-9D89-50A2E7713525.jpeg

this was when I knew she absolutely lost it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
My question may seem odd, but what is she looking at with that strained smile?
Invisalign-time for some more freebie work!
OR
'Santa I have been a weally weally good girl this year and I pwomise I am NOT an influencer'.😇😇🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get that part especially when he links small + thankfully + 💪🏻. What is that supposed to mean? Is it another way to say that being tall, big and strong makes you an Alpha male which is eventually the ultimate goal that every man should have?

1640202985010.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t get that part especially when he links small + thankfully + 💪🏻. What is that supposed to mean? Is it another way to say that being tall, big and strong make you an Alpha male which is eventually the ultimate goal that every man should have?

View attachment 939010
Yeah, tons of men don't like small dogs because they think they're girly. My Chihuahua, RIP, would have torn Forky's calf open if he looked at her weird. Meanwhile my Lab could see a serial murderer come in and give him kisses. Size has absolutely no correlation to strength or fierceness. But Forky and his tiny brain and likely other tiny body parts can't understand that.

ETA: obviously a huge dog could be stronger than a tiny one in absolute terms, but you know what I mean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That picture of her kissing herself is traumatizing. Such a bizarre picture to post on IG.

Reactions: 30
She's been absolutely deranged since the breakup. It's like watching a 2-year-long car crash.

Reactions: 31
I had a feeling she was heading for a breakdown from the minute she posted the announcement of the split, sitting in a field at a perfect 3 quarter angle saying that Joe was a good person and the years had been so full of love. She just sounded unhinged and like she was reciting some airy fairy mantras to stop from imploding.

Reactions: 27
I genuinely think Forky looks about 36. I licherally cannot compute that he is in his 20s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yeah I remember she was really off in that announcement video, like on the verge of bawling her eyes out at any second. Also she was still playing her Kate Middleton character at that point which has gradually worn off now over a year down the line :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah I remember she was really off in that announcement video, like on the verge of bawling her eyes out at any second. Also she was still playing her Kate Middleton character at that point which has gradually worn off now over a year down the line :ROFLMAO:
She still thought Joe would be back, with all the "he's not a bad guy" talk. How things have changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She still thought Joe would be back, with all the "he's not a bad guy" talk. How things have changed.
Yup, but he had already moved onto other ladies by the time he jumped. Humiliating, painful but at least it was clear that it was definitely over over.

Still, she has had a few dates with Dettol daddy and now the Forkster who I think is perfect for her as they shared same job / lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
Since she lies and omits so much, I feel that once she made that "we went our separate ways" video there was no coming back from that. Also she seems too proud to take someone like Joe back even if he wanted to, cause to her it's after the humiliation he caused her of not playing a part in her Pahhfect life videos.

Reactions: 12
I feel like she’d take him back, even now lol. That’s how desperately she wants him back…sometimes I feel bad. But then I think: if for some insane reason they did get back together, she’d unleash the most toxic most deranged most controlling version of herself on him as means of revenge for what happened. She’d suck the soul out of him for breaking off the engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg haha on her moms IG there's a picture of Daisy May making mince pies.. sheesh haha, I was scrolling through my feed and I was like what's this... Nimbobs outsources everything it seems, sucks that Forky will be eating them, poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.