Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I’ve taken a break from Tattle, can someone please explain the forky nickname? I don’t get it ☺

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, I’ve taken a break from Tattle, can someone please explain the forky nickname? I don’t get it ☺
He's called Forky because he eats sushi with a fork.

Check the Wiki (top of page) for pics!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched Sophie’s vlog in the Jaguar event in Cotswolds, was Forky there too?The guy at 9:50 kinda looks like him…anyway rhetorical question but why is that Sophie only does YouTube as a hobby but makes better job at showing the event and the car and then you have Nimbob with a stupid picture and a stupid smile, I so wish brands would stop spending her things because she doesn’t put any effort into it and it’s such a turnoff

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just watched Sophie’s vlog in the Jaguar event in Cotswolds, was Forky there too?The guy at 9:50 kinda looks like him…anyway rhetorical question but why is that Sophie only does YouTube as a hobby but makes better job at showing the event and the car and then you have Nimbob with a stupid picture and a stupid smile, I so wish brands would stop spending her things because she doesn’t put any effort into it and it’s such a turnoff

Yes he was there...

Reactions: 4
I'm still catching up with the previous thread, it goes so fast it's hard to keep up!
Anyway, I made a little edit. I hope you enjoy it. (Please excuse my terrible editing skills, I don't have editing software so I had to use a free online tool).

Niomi: Do self reflection? Well, I do love the reflection of myself! 👩‍❤️‍👩

original_black-faux-leather-broadway-hollywood-mirror(1)(1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m not a big believer in astrology. But even I’m gutted that Niomi’s birthday is two days before mine and she’s also a late-May Gemini. I’m not sure how she thinks she’s a good example of a Gemini. For starters, not the smartest of cookies, is she. Although, she is restless; licheralllyy can't stay in one place for more than a week.

Reactions: 7
OK Niomi, keep posting this kind of « self-love » stories, you’re doing great!

1640096641921.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34

most definitely are Niomi and Forky, you can even hear her squeaky voice with fake happiness in it 🐭

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Reading about the potential Niomi/forky foreplay:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they scream their own names to be fair though 🤣 god why am I joining in!!!
Is it foreplay or Forkplay? Also he probably shouts "get it done".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
56157D9F-B7BC-4583-B699-5F6B564CE386.png

124DD602-0006-49C6-A26B-C977C6D4FE95.png

AEC64D90-CD8A-4DE1-8CDF-24B86C26BC41.png

It’s all just awful from start to finish. That she gives that smug look at the end, just to make the cringe torture worse. And she kept looking back at this when adding the music on top of it and still thought “This is good enough to post” ….. 🤮

All while poor Daisy May is probably sitting next to her thinking wtf is she up to this time…??? 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.