Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poll on the first page...is the other F word “free”? Since she doesn’t like to pay for anything and is always begging for freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The size of that gift from Dior :( :sick: :rolleyes:

Edit: OMG that is a £2,400 bag o_O. Didn't she also get one last year in a different colour?!

View attachment 931258

😡
The bag is so ugly wtf..and how unrelatable is Niomi??? I doubt any of her followers can afford a bag thats this expensive. I dont get why Dior is sending her this, like what is their gain? Nobody will buy this because of Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg Niomi for the last time Dior is not being generous by sending you a bag. You’re a bleeping influencer. None of these brands are generous, thoughtful, or kind. It’s no different from them putting a bag in the window of Selfridges.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does Dior share your « ethical values », Niomi? Is Dior sustainable? Not in the least, but either way, I guess you can’t refuse a gift from Dior, can you?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine walking round with that ugly as sin advert/bag hanging off your arm????😫🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Niomi decided to stop selling her soul for a living tomorrow, and sold, event at a fraction, all the freebies she's gotten, she probably wouldn't need to work for a year.

I feel sick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I glanced over the SmartSkin Instagram account for the very first time and saw this:

1639859678440.jpeg

Haven’t realized how the products were amazingly efficient that you can see results by one single application 🙄🙄 did Niomi send this message again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I feel like Dior has dropped a bollock with the overuse of influencers tbh, to me their brand just looks cheap now and I avoid it like the plague. My Mum used to use their make up religiously and I’ve got her off it 😛 No way I’m ever giving hard earned money to a brand that will drop a 2.4K bag to a rich influencer.
Dior is the new PrettyLittleThing 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
it’s just genius to put an open flame right next to some dried plants. I’m guessing she’s trying to burn down the shed so she could move out already
22A2A79E-49CE-4D2A-9F42-F2726246F955.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I was reading the Latest Gossip thread on here and this one article caught my attention and made me think of Niomi immediately.

Why Women Support Women is so Toxic

1639861835306.png

1639862055316.png

• Heart
it’s just genius to put an open flame right next to some dried plants. I’m guessing she’s trying to burn down the shed so she could move out already
View attachment 931599
Everything next to that candle is flammable. Was she dropped on her head as a baby or something?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of Joe, Anna has posted 2 stories and in the last one, she went to buy a Christmas tree with some people including this guy 👇🏻 well, not sure if he actually came with her, you tell me. What do you think?

View attachment 931179

Looks like the same coat 👇🏻

View attachment 931181
I thought it was Joe too! The quick way Anna panned the camera… and I’m sure her sister did the same in her insta story 🧐 I’m going to bet that they’re going to go “insta official” at Christmas. I hope so!

Reactions: 15
I’ve seen better eco bags in supermarkets for a couple of £s than that fugly Dior thing 🤣

• Haha
Definitely a male hand I’d say. Could that be joes?
Could be!!

We had someone on here who analysed Joe's hands before - determining that it was not his hand in one of Anna's previous pics. Anyone up for the job?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As per Forky's latest stories, I think Nims might be 'relaxing' her diet again. That second dish he shows her eating looks suspiciously like fish to me. What do we think? I thought she only relaxed her diet when she was off on holiday? So I guess she's a permanent pescatarian now?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.