Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is not about her, but look at @hayleighdaisy who sent this guy the package.

View attachment 929997
View attachment 929998
View attachment 929999
View attachment 930000
Okay now I get niomims new personality

What’s sad is that she now decides to relax her plant based lifestyle and alcohol intake after putting her ex through hell by food shaming him and hiding peanut butter jars! I’m so glad he found out what a narcissist she is during the lockdown. Until then it was just meeting her post work and weekends. I even remember her shaming him for eating a banana before a run on some summer weekend vlog. She used that guy so much for likes and views and publicly food shamed him. I’m glad she’s going through what she is right now. She paints joe to be the bad guy and a villain, then why even say such positive things after the breakup? Her 2020 q&a video where he asks her questions, he looks at her with so much love. I’m sure he broke up because he couldn’t take it any longer even though he loved her. She is so miserable and her post covid outings makes me wanna punch her smug face.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
OMG the thumbnail of the thumbnail (lol) - I clicked to enlarge and daaaaaaaaammmmmnn something weird going on there.
it definitely looks really weird because her nude gel mani grew out like halfway through the nail, so it looks like there’s a huge bump in the middle

Reactions: 9
Her 2020 q&a video where he asks her questions, he looks at her with so much love. I’m sure he broke up because he couldn’t take it any longer even though he loved her.
How awful it must be to break up with someone when each one still loves the other 😟

Reactions: 8
Saturday morning 10k jog. When Dimbo jokes it was just the warmup Forky looks like he could commit murder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she's a little fixated with the 10k distance? It's like anything less doesn't count as a proper run.

Reactions: 29
Okay now I get niomims new personality

What’s sad is that she now decides to relax her plant based lifestyle and alcohol intake after putting her ex through hell by food shaming him and hiding peanut butter jars! I’m so glad he found out what a narcissist she is during the lockdown. Until then it was just meeting her post work and weekends. I even remember her shaming him for eating a banana before a run on some summer weekend vlog. She used that guy so much for likes and views and publicly food shamed him. I’m glad she’s going through what she is right now. She paints joe to be the bad guy and a villain, then why even say such positive things after the breakup? Her 2020 q&a video where he asks her questions, he looks at her with so much love. I’m sure he broke up because he couldn’t take it any longer even though he loved her. She is so miserable and her post covid outings makes me wanna punch her smug face.
Absolutely I’m so glad Joe came to his senses and dumped her, it was what she deserved, he obviously realised she was mainly after the status and money that he brought. He finally realised he was living with a narc who’s just using him for views. Even though he was so painfully shy, she still shoved a camera in his face and never helped him feel comfortable on video, the poor sod looked like a frightened deer the entire time.

Also it’s obvious now that the vegan diet was merely a way of reducing calories for her all along and she doesn’t give a tit about the animals or climate change. Being sustainable etc was and is, just jumping on a bandwagon and copying her London “friends” cos she has no original thoughts of her own.

She is reverting to her true chav self now. The act she tried to put on with Joe slipped during lockdown and she’s obviously realised she can’t keep that up long enough for someone to marry her anymore. So she’s now using a thick bigoted status seeking narc for views. Fork Dick is just as cheap and tacky as her and she doesn’t have to put on an act with him or force him to be on video. At least she’s not tormenting some poor sod like Joe anymore. She’ll have an impossible job trying to change Fork though, cos as the saying goes, you can’t make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. 🤣 Also you can bet Fork is not the faithful type, he seems like a duplicitous little tit when it comes to “females” as his sexist self likes to call them and if he’d lie about going to Paris he’d lie about anything. I’m guessing she thinks she can play him at his own games and just use him for views or to get back at Joe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think she actually drinks a lot I think it’s mostly for show and posing and keeping up with the cool kids. She’s one of those people who’d never actually get drunk because they can’t bear not to be in control.

Reactions: 26
I am getting so much entertainment from watching these two together. They love counting dollars, followers, calories burned, miles, carbs… They’re competitive. Ultimately, they’re going to burn each other out. They’re going to grow resentful in the process. It will be hilarious and okay to laugh because it’s not as if they didn’t know what they were signing up.

Reactions: 24
Speaking of Joe, Anna has posted 2 stories and in the last one, she went to buy a Christmas tree with some people including this guy 👇🏻 well, not sure if he actually came with her, you tell me. What do you think?

1639844311385.jpeg

Looks like the same coat 👇🏻

1639844457059.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The size of that gift from Dior :( :sick: :rolleyes:

Edit: OMG that is a £2,400 bag o_O. Didn't she also get one last year in a different colour?!

Screenshot_2021-12-18-17-18-05-013_com.instagram.android.jpg

😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I feel like Dior has dropped a bollock with the overuse of influencers tbh, to me their brand just looks cheap now and I avoid it like the plague. My Mum used to use their make up religiously and I’ve got her off it 😛 No way I’m ever giving hard earned money to a brand that will drop a 2.4K bag to a rich influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Tbf, I am not their target audience, as I personally don’t buy designer goods. But I just can’t contemplate how a tote bag could ever be worth 2.4k, and it must cost a fraction of that to produce compared to a leather bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.