Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually find her comments funny. Going on and on with her minions about putting herself first now. Apparently she’s just been absolutely beleaguered by all her tasks and self sacrifices for others. Lmao!
I know right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is literally coming from the girl whose entire life is DEFINED by self-indulgence! All she ever does, all day every day, is for herself and only herself. Everything is self-care, wellness, and pampering. She does nothing else!! I think she's definitely going through the 'angry' stage now, after being in the 'sad' stage for the past couple of weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"Finally putting myself first!" "So much to look forward to!"

So she knew this whole time they weren't good? Yet she portrayed on social media that they were perfect? Living a lie which made other people feel terrible about themselves? Yeah, it's hard to feel sorry for her.

And the video when you swipe right. What is this supposed to be? "Look at me, I'm so hot, going to give a squinty 'sexy' eye and run my fingers through my hair."

1598464851768.png

If she found out something sudden, surely she wouldn't use the word "Finally"...? 4 weeks prior, she was asking Charlotte to be her maid of honour. Surely something dramatic actually happened? Unless she's referring to him moving to UAE to pick up his job again (all speculation) as she's "been through it" (so dramatic) once before?

Reactions: 16
I’ve followed this thread feverishly over the past few days, and I do like Niomi, but I absolutely hate when people who have a large number of followers use their public profiles to get at others without a similar public profile. These passive aggressive comments invite unnecessary and unfair speculation. It’s done, it’s finished. This feels really immature, even if she has been badly hurt. I don’t know. I wish she hadn’t. I’d rather do my gossiping on more innocent snippets.

IIRC her response to her breakup with Marcus was far more elegant, but I do understand breaking up an engagement could burn you a lot more too. I don’t know.

Reactions: 26
And Niomi -- from my freaking perspective -- YOU. ALWAYS. COME. FIRST. What about the cake incident? When Joe wanted a bite of cake and you said "we definitely can't have that now". Was that putting Joe first? LOL. She's D E L U S I O N A L and it's embarrassing, I'm so embarrassed for her on all levels.

Reactions: 27
"Finally putting myself first!" "So much to look forward to!"

So she knew this whole time they weren't good? Yet she portrayed on social media that they were perfect? Living a lie which made other people feel terrible about themselves? Yeah, it's hard to feel sorry for her.

And the video when you swipe right. What is this supposed to be? "Look at me, I'm so hot, going to give a squinty 'sexy' eye and run my fingers through my hair."

View attachment 223979

If she found out something sudden, surely she wouldn't use the word "Finally"...? 4 weeks prior, she was asking Charlotte to be her maid of honour. Surely something dramatic actually happened? Unless she's referring to him moving to UAE to pick up his job again (all speculation) as she's "been through it" (so dramatic) once before?
I was actually wondering the same thing...did a bigger blow up happen between her sad Beauty Morning Routine video and today? I mean...everyone pretty much assumed she would remain quiet and dignified about the breakup. Why the hostility and honesty all of a sudden? It is very...interesting to say the least. But then again, maybe she moved on from sadness to acceptance to "F Joe". 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She was definitely not like this after her breakup with Marcus. They didn't have an ill-word to say about each other (publicly at least). Sounds like she feels taken for granted and under-appreciated. These comments are a lot but at least she's showing some personality and fire
I do recall when Joe was in India for work for about a month and then he was meant to be home one night and Niomi was excited to see him. Well, it turned out instead of going home for dinner, as soon as he landed he went to the office. Niomi seemed upset. Also, they had moved to India, she seemed to spend a lot of time by herself and he was working late etc. Of course, sometimes work requires extra hours but I felt sorry for her. I moved to a new country (where my husband is from) and it was terribly lonely at first when he was working and I didn't know anyone. She did give a lot up to go to India. Perhaps he was putting work before her all the time.

Reactions: 14
Wow! I haven't seen her be this passive aggressive since Joe didn't want any fennel tea...
Hahaha “well I guess i’ll just have to put Joey’s tea back now!!” Followed by a big eye roll and then a passive aggressive laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the key difference between her two breakups is that while she initiated the breakup with Marcus, she's now enduring the breakup with Joe. In other words, she broke up with Marcus, whereas Joe broke up with her. Of course she was going to be 'elegant' when she was the one who decided to make the move. I believe this time the breakup wasn't decided by her; she didn't get to prepare herself for this. That's why she's being more virulent and immature. Plus, it's easier when you know that the other person doesn't have a platform to respond. If she had acted this way (replying to public comments in a passive aggressive manner) with Marcus, he could've easily done the same and it would turn sour real quick. This time, Joe obviously isn't going to be playing the game back.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Moving to another country for someone and not “letting” them have cake or checking in on a run are not comparable by any means. She gave up her life in London for him, she 100% put him first. You guys love to speculate about he controlling behaviour but you have to remember he stayed in the relationship for 3 years if he was so unhappy why stay for three years and propose ?

Reactions: 29
I’m pleased she’s showing a bit of personality! It sounds like she feels betrayed so of course she will want to express that somehow. I do wonder if it was a messy end.

Reactions: 18
Sometimes I really wish I was a fly on the wall during their breakup conversation. Haha. It’s likely we’ll never know any details but here’s dreaming.

She behaved differently post the Marcus split because it’s evident that she broke up with him, so of course it was easy to be classy and cool. Not saying it’s easy to break up with people, but the only major emotion to deal with is guilt. Joe has clearly called things off. She seems to be hurting, confused, humiliated and everything in between. And this is also an easy way to keep letting more and more of her audience know what’s happened.

I can understand the putting herself first stuff, I know she’s privileged and lots of what we see is her calling the shots, but like I’ve said before the big life stuff seems to have been dictated by him, or at least she’s been so keen to stay with him that she’s gone along with his decision to move to India, his decision to move into the flat with his brother etc. I’m sure in the cold light of day now it’s all over she resents essentially following him around for past year

Reactions: 3
Honestly why doesn't she just stay quiet about her personal life for a bit, focus on her influencer career, get richer and get a better guy than Joe? Surely that's the best revenge?! But no she wants to drop some hints about how tit he was (her side of the story).

Reactions: 3
hoping she doesn't use the break-up and the likely rift between her and joe as fuel for reaffirming her unhealthy rituals/habits/lifestyle as correct or something to kick into overdrive now she is able to "put herself first".

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.