Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had mentioned that incident somewhere above in the threads. It made me realize how important his work was to him, and how many hours she was left alone. In India she was left to her own devices quite a bit. Course she was in Soho House which made it easier, but it still had to be quite intimidating and lonely. I think something like this is the root of the breakup. Hope she goes to a real therapist and not a pop psychologist.
I know people ridiculed her for going to Soho House but when you move overseas, you often look for places that have a sense of familiarity.

Reactions: 11
They've defo broken up - she responded to someone's comment about breakups with the 100 emoji

Reactions: 8
2 years ago I followed my partner to a foreign country for his job (we still live there), a country I had never ever been to, very different from my culture, had no family or friends there, nothing at all. The first 6 months were awful. He was extremely busy and I was alone ALL the time, would eat dinner by myself several times a week, barely had time to speak to each other or watch a movie together. I had never felt so lonely and confused in my life. I felt pretty resentful too. It definitely challenged the relationship, but we were strong enough that we worked through it and now it's all good. The fact that they couldn't get through that as an engaged couple shows that they just weren't meant to be.
This was my exact experience too. I had to wait a while for a work visa and spousal sponsorship to go through. I definitely grew resentful of my spouse being able to go to work and seeing people daily, and knowing people. I felt like I was in limbo until I could work. It was SO hard but 5 years on we are still here and I love it.

Link us that skin care while you have a captive audience nimbobs 😂🤣
I've never seen her answer so many peasants before 😂

girl is mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my gosh you guys!!! I had a hectic day yesterday so lots of pages to catch up with here but see that Niomi is going off in the comments!!

Wowowowow. I’ve never seen her behalf this way.

Saying never EVER let someone dim your light? Bloody exhausting?

Girl is pissed and I am loving it!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I don't see why moving to India is a big deal. They were in a serious longterm relationship at that point, she gets to experience a new culture, meet new people and change up her content, it's not exactly an ordeal. I highly doubt she was sacrificing her all for him. It was as much an adventure/opportunity for her as it was for him.

Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh you guys!!! I had a hectic day yesterday so lots of pages to catch up with here but see that Niomi is going off in the comments!!

Wowowowow. I’ve never seen her behalf this way.

Saying never EVER let someone dim your light? Bloody exhausting?

Girl is pissed and I am loving it!!!
Sounds like she's swallowed a breakup book though! I wanna know what went down, as she was all lovely dovey in her vlogs. The flat situation had to be the reason. I wonder if Freddie gave an ultimatum and Joe sided with him.

Reactions: 10
It’s crazy that she can go from saying they never have a cross word between them to outright dissing him in the comments. Like, it’s clear they won’t ever speak again, let alone be on friendly terms. So what the heck went down???

Reactions: 31
niomi smart #4 onwards and upwards, but us tattlers will never forget her smugness about being lovebirds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread is giving me life right now 😂
Come on Nimbob get drunk and spill everything in you stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is so fascinating because Niomi is usually such a closed book stepford housewife type - im LOVING this new fiery side, I hope this is the start of a new wild party girl Niomi era

Reactions: 28
Sounds like she's swallowed a breakup book though! I wanna know what went down, as she was all lovely dovey in her vlogs. The flat situation had to be the reason. I wonder if Freddie gave an ultimatum and Joe sided with him.
I think it’s a combination of that heartbreak journal she got and empowering words her gal pals have been showering on her.

I now cannot wait for Sunday! Hope we get a new vlog. 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: 14
Meooowww Niomi! Can’t say I blame her if he has done something. Like someone said I hope we hear a POV of what’s happened...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.