Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost it, guys. She really has LOL. Such an embarrassment and blissfully unaware of it
DE611658-56FF-4BFE-83DF-C5C675DF0A49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
That hair post she just posted to Insta....literally the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. I could barely even look. Has she had a psychotic break?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Good lord WHAT IS GOING ON THERE. I cringed so hard I consider my weekend workout done.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That hair post she just posted to Insta....literally the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. I could barely even look. Has she had a psychotic break?!
This is literally the most batshit thing she's posted yet. I cringed on her behalf.

EDIT: Yikes. She's doing a Q&A now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I literally ran on here to post the same thing. What the hell is that? Why does she think that that’s good content

In the last picture she looks like she has no pants or underwear on. Congrats Niomi😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omgggg cringing soooo hard!!! She's lost it. Completely! 😂😂
She's trying way hard to be like Anna it's actually so embarrassing

Reactions: 33
It’s becoming genuinely hard to watch her unravel like this. It’s like the more time passes after the break up, the more insane she’s getting. Wtf is going on…She should be getting better, but she’s getting worse every month

she also definitely let this comment get to her head 🤣
3DF9F480-66FE-4A56-87A1-A4E73DD3E302.jpeg

ETA: not me going through the trouble of covering that person’s insta handle, only to leave it uncovered in Niomi’s reply lmfao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Tell me you are desperate without telling me your desperate...
What the effing EFFFF dimbo. Can she be more trash ? What's the purpose? What is the value ?
That colonic cleansing went to far I guess.
Bish forgot it is Instagram, not only fans.

Reactions: 21
It’s becoming genuinely hard to watch her unravel like this. It’s like the more time passes after the break up, the more insane she’s getting. Wtf is going on…She should be getting better, but she’s getting worse every month

she also definitely let this comment get to her head 🤣
View attachment 825204

ETA: not me going through the trouble of covering that person’s insta handle, only to leave it uncovered in Niomi’s reply lmfao
She's like "pahhhhfect! Just like Ana!"

Her body looks like a heavily undercooked chicken breast, nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is she doing?
She should ask herself that everyday.

Edit: and then you go to Joe's stories and he is enjoying his time with old friends (because he has friends unlike some Dimbos) like NORMAL human being.

Reactions: 13
This is literally the most batshit thing she's posted yet. I cringed on her behalf.

EDIT: Yikes. She's doing a Q&A now.
PT Bradley “coaching” going strong
1) change bio ( similar to his bio)- take off sustainability , plant based etc , add ambassador etc
2) do Q&A - quick way to increase engagement and bonus feel like a celebrity interviewing yourself !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.