Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so it's been about half an hour since I've seen the photos and I still can't get over those framed magazine covers. Just... WOW. WHO DOES THAT. And it's not just about having them in the bedroom, but them being one of the first pieces of decor in an otherwise empty room 😩

Eating sushi with a fork is positively charming compared to this, on a scale of offputting behaviours haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t think Bradley and Niomi were ever exclusive. If I don’t see them hanging out in the next couple of weeks I will be convinced that their fling or whatever it was is over (I can’t believe I’m saying this but good for Niomi if this is true). However what is really embarrassing is the fact that they both plastered the weekend they spent in the countryside all over the internet when they weren’t properly together and just hanging out. Imagine pushing 30 and doing this tit. Good luck to Niomi because now if she eventually moves on to another guy not only Joe will forever be mentioned but now we can also add Forky as well 😂

Also I can’t believe I’m saying this (again) but Bradley is definitely worse than Niomi and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think Bradley and Niomi were ever exclusive. If I don’t see them hanging out in the next couple of weeks I will be convinced that their fling or whatever it was is over (I can’t believe I’m saying this but good for Niomi if this is true). However what is really embarrassing is the fact that they both plastered the weekend they spent in the countryside all over the internet when they weren’t properly together and just hanging out. Imagine pushing 30 and doing this tit. Good luck to Niomi because now if she eventually moves on to another guy not only Joe will forever be mentioned but now we can also add Forky as well 😂

Also I can’t believe I’m saying this (again) but Bradley is definitely worse than Niomi and that’s saying something.
I think they publicised the trip for the clicks, nothing.more!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My vibe about Forky being one of those frat bros who cajole women, or worse, into having sex with them because they think they're God's gift to eath intensifies with every new bit he unveils about himself.

I dislike Niomi actively, but I wouldn't wish Bradley even on her. You can tell he's never given an orgasm to anyone but himself in his entire life but thinks women just have them by looking at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I think they publicised the trip for the clicks, nothing.more!
And it worked on us. But hey, for what it is worth, it's fun. Forky is such a wonderful resource in that sense. Note that I peeked a bit at the Bradley forum and Niomi wasn't realy a topic there. It is much less active, granted. But that is how interesting Niomi is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Bradley is a delusional narcissist. I wouldn't wish him on anybody, the dude is awful.

Reactions: 13
I still wonder why she had minor surgery? She wants people to guess because she posted it

Reactions: 10
I still wonder why she had minor surgery? She wants people to guess because she posted it
Yeah, I hate when people do that. Say something vague that makes people wonder. If she didn't want to say what it was, then she shouldn't have mentioned anything since it was clearly minor enough that we wouldn't have noticed.

Maybe she's waiting for the doctor to sponsor her or gift her something for her to come out with a #AD

Reactions: 16
Yeah it does interact, it decreases absorption of medication so you’re meant to take it 2 hours before or 1-2 hours after (I think). I wish influencers would stop pushing this tit without researching it.

It also inhibits things like birth control pills! It is really not a good thing to recommend! Bad enough with those black bat 'biscuits' she made with charcoal :(

• Sick
Reactions: 15
HILARITY… wtf is this???
Jeez even Claudia Winkleman's gonna have better vision than Dimbobs there 🤣

What even is the point of that pic?! Black and white with her face half covered doesn't say 'happiness' to me. Doesn't show off the clothes or location she's tagged particularly well either. Yet still there are comments like 'You are a beautiful ray of sunshine Niomi! 😍' What are these people seeing?! I'm so glad this thread exists or I'd think I was going mad 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At the height of emo, kids weren’t obscuring this much of their face. I half expect a little bar to show up on the screen saying that her face is stuck at sixty percent and still loading 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HILARITY… wtf is this???
In case we forgot guys. She is HAPPY. Extra effing happy. Like kick in crotch, rubbing ice agsinst ass effing Happy!!! Like cleansing asshole happy.
Did I mention she is happy? 🙄🙄🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I dislike Niomi actively, but I wouldn't wish Bradley even on her. You can tell he's never given an orgasm to anyone but himself in his entire life but thinks women just have them by looking at him.
But does he even need a woman for this? He already gets off on his [....] wall :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.