Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping Spectator. We know why Joe really dumped her ass.
haha. Yeah. Doubt she reads/understands it. It's so polarising that I doubt if she realised what extreme right ring views it espouses, and how they would alienate her 'fanbase' that she would be showing it. Instead, she probably just thinks she comes across as intelligent with her high brow reading material, which she doesn't

Also, re the minor surgery...either tell people what it was or don't mention it at all. Hate it when people are only semi-open about that type of thing. Fishing for sympathy while being all vague about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
haha. Yeah. Doubt she reads/understands it. It's so polarising that I doubt if she realised what extreme right ring views it espouses, and how they would alienate her 'fanbase' that she would be showing it. Instead, she probably just thinks she comes across as intelligent with her high brow reading material, which she doesn't

Also, re the minor surgery...either tell people what it was or don't mention it at all. Hate it when people are only semi-open about that type of thing. Fishing for sympathy while being all vague about it.
She probably had a furuncle on her ass that needed to be removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NioME's husband checklist for forky boy:
106D872F-1ECB-4788-B9B0-08B429FE9ADE.jpeg

Oh Moon 🥺 Why Joey why!? you were the perfect match in her list :(

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I posted in Bradley's thread but just had to mention here that this guy has a giant picture of himself BESIDE HIS BED! What a catch!

Screenshot_20211020-194321_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
... and naked..
does he look at himself when he's having sex on the bed to get off?
🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The last time she talked about surgery, she just had the freckle in her eye removed. Probably something similar but she needs an entire day of rest, yet instead of resting, she’s fishing for sympathy on Instagram.
Is it me, or has she kept her hospital band on her wrist to 'prove' she had a procedure?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I posted in Bradley's thread but just had to mention here that this guy has a giant picture of himself BESIDE HIS BED! What a catch!

View attachment 820156
But he has a picture of loved ones on his chest of drawers... you can see a photo - oh no wait it's him again.

Untitled 26.png

Also you'd hope he puts up some blinds. He might want to watch himself but I'm sure the residents of Battersea don't.

The last time she talked about surgery, she just had the freckle in her eye removed. Probably something similar but she needs an entire day of rest, yet instead of resting, she’s fishing for sympathy on Instagram.
Yeah and it'll have been done at a private clinic. She's got no sense of perspective whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
But he has a picture of loved ones on his chest of drawers... you can see a photo - oh no wait it's him again.

View attachment 820232
Lol! Wow. This guy! He really is his own biggest turn on. So vain. I really don't get it. He's not my type at all, and while I know some people on here have mentioned in the past that they find him attractive, I really don't see the appeal.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lol! Wow. This guy! He really is his own biggest turn on. So vain. I really don't get it. He's not my type at all, and while I know some people on here have mentioned in the past that they find him attractive, I really don't see the appeal.
ugly personality can never be hidden, no matter how 'good looking' you are

Reactions: 19
I don't think the bots care too much about these things

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't checked this thread in a while and decided to take a peak as a break from my 12+ hours work days. She has such an easy life, she has no clue. Us peasants who are forced to do free overtime to meet deadlines don't have the luxury of going on vacation every 2 weeks or do yoga in the middle of the day then hit the local coffee shop for an oat Matcha latte and an acai bowl with 6 blueberries. This girl would never survive in real life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

View attachment 820232

Also you'd hope he puts up some blinds. He might want to watch himself but I'm sure the residents of Battersea don't.

Yeah and it'll have been done at a private clinic. She's got no sense of perspective whatsoever.
Yo, I don’t care if you just moved in. You clearly have time for selfies yet your box of clothes looks like that. Useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you think of them both. Face mirror- click. Show arse- click. Lay down and look feeble- click. Pick up glass- click. Walk dog- click. Open box- click.Click, click, click- pair of dimwits.🤢

Reactions: 11
I can't get over how horrible her house is, so small and she's right by the front door. It looks so cold, and creepy with those big windows.
It does look cold and how much extra energy is she going to use to heat that shed? Maybe that’s why she’s up stairs all the time it’s the only place that’s reasonably warm? So much for sustainability. I guess she could ask forky around if she gets cold he could spout enough hot air to warm the place ‘get it done!’

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.