Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness me she is back into posting the cringe yoga content. Must be drying to flex for Bradley but it’s so awkward

Reactions: 15
So this is what she wanted, a guy who talks endlessly about his goals and ambitions instead of one that actually works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LADIES!!! I forgot last time so wanted to be sure to remind everyone.

Tomorrow is the full moon. Get your sage and your affirmation mantas ready. Get your crystals together for charging too!!!! It is our time 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dorky is so stuck up. Him saying he’s been invited to tons of podcasts? What would he talk about? All he knows is exercise/weight lifting and I personally think all that muscle is gross. So is his fashion sense.

definitely think he was texting other girls while he was/is with Nims. She is so boring. All she wants to talk about is herself and all he wants to talk about is himself, so do they even have conversations? Nah, he’s hitting up another girl bragging about himself. So gross.

and I’m not trying to start a fight, I’m genuinely curious. Why is him saying females in that post bad? The answer is stupid, but I don’t get why that part is singled Out. I hate him and want to hate him for the right reasons, I need to know what I’m not understanding so I can join in the hate Forky’s female post, too lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
LADIES!!! I forgot last time so wanted to be sure to remind everyone.

Tomorrow is the full moon. Get your sage and your affirmation mantas ready. Get your crystals together for charging too!!!! It is our time 😉
I will be leading a smudging ceremony for getting rid of the full body ick that forky gifts ✨ 💕 🪶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and I’m not trying to start a fight, I’m genuinely curious. Why is him saying females in that post bad? The answer is stupid, but I don’t get why that part is singled Out. I hate him and want to hate him for the right reasons, I need to know what I’m not understanding so I can join in the hate Forky’s female post, too lol
The word 'female' isn't synonymous with 'woman', it's an adjective used to describe the biological sex of any given species. When people like Forky use it as a noun it essentially reduces women to their biological/reproductive functions. I also think it gives me and a lot of people the ick because describing women as 'females' is often seen in really sexist subcultures, like incels, MGTOW and redpillers, who use it to denigrate women.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Wow! So, Niomi’s actually the smart and articulate one in that relationship? I weep for humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is what the world really needs. Another self absorbed twit.🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Niomi was already pretty grating before, but now she’s aligned herself with this bleeping loser it’s only gotten worse. I skip to the last page of her threads now instead of reading all the pages I’ve missed, there’s only so long I wish to read about her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So ungrateful. Reality, most adults are working, and have been working without an actual holiday since early 2020. What planet is she on? What work has she done since getting back other than all the #ads

Screenshot_2021-10-20-10-42-04-519_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Interesting that Forky used a picture from his weekend away with Nims to accompany his response to this question. Mmm...hmmm.

Also, who thinks Nims sent the question?! 😄

View attachment 817674
ahaha how i love that niomi has ended up lumped with this tacky idiot. I bet he felt like a genius wordsmith for using the word 'whilst'.

Thread title: #29 spooning with forky

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dorky is so stuck up. Him saying he’s been invited to tons of podcasts? What would he talk about? All he knows is exercise/weight lifting and I personally think all that muscle is gross. So is his fashion sense.

definitely think he was texting other girls while he was/is with Nims. She is so boring. All she wants to talk about is herself and all he wants to talk about is himself, so do they even have conversations? Nah, he’s hitting up another girl bragging about himself. So gross.

By females he basically means fuckable people, insinuating that he is just interested in shagging anyone who looks good and happens to be around, not an actual individual he is attracted to for many reasons other than physically.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not Niomi pretending to eat bread. The only bread she gets is revenue from 1000000 ‘sustainable’ ads 💸💸💸
354855D1-80E9-42B2-BA9A-75E174767EE0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His grammar's awful - spot the error in this caption 🤣

Gets paid to help people work out like thousands of other person trainers out there, “I’m a bit of an entrepreneur, myself.”

He’s like every guy I’ve ever met that swears he could’ve been a professional athlete if it weren’t for x, y, z injury.

#geTITdone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.