Niomi Smart #27 from selfish to shellfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've jus rewatched the engagement vlog and omg it's honestly almost making me sad. But the fact she pulled the camera even when they had that engagement moment made me sick. If I were Joe I'd also dip lol

Reactions: 12
That Q&A on her story.

"Blonde hair is so me"

"I really am happy"

"I have so many goals"

I kind of hope she's just lying and doesn't believe any of this, the latter would make her more insane.

Take a look at her when she's dating Joey and in the nice Notting Hill flat and when they're living together in... I think it was Fulham? West London anyway. She was literally happy - for superficial reasons of course. But she loved having him on her arm to the ballet, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"Blonde hair is so me"
Statements like this make it more and more clear she changed her hair etc to suit what she thought Joe would like. She could've saved her and DJ a lot of years if she'd been herself from the start 👀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she seriously trolling this forum with these answers?

A walk in the morning, and the afternoon, plus exercise (I barely have time for one thing)

A wellness retreat next week

Writing another book, this time a lifestyle book?

Her hair looking amazing?

Relaxing her seriously restrictive diet, having never done it before? Joey probably would have loved that option but iirc he had to eat plant based too?

I mean come on :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So the same as about 500 other places in London? And she knows who they mean. God she’s annoying
So , this was an idea discussed in plenty here on tattle , what are the chances she got it from here ? 🤪
DCAA1C3C-204D-4B7A-AE07-AE44890867C1.jpeg

also, is the same Niomi we have this thread for ? 😂😂
What is she even talking about ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Interesting that she couldn't relax her diet and let Joe eat real food, but now she's miss chill. So fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She can’t choose a fave book this year because there were “so many”? Hm I have a feeling Nims if you had read more than the one book you’ve paraded on insta all year we might have seen a post about it at some point. Such a wee liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So , this was an idea discussed in plenty here on tattle , what are the chances she got it from here ? 🤪
View attachment 802645

This is literally what Forky was saying on his stories, about focusing on next goal once he has achieved something. She’s either been very influenced by that mindset or is responding to his ‘what I look for in a girl’ like a want ad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Praying they broke up and this is some type of clap back for his story. I would never be so happy to see the back of someone as that problematic oompa loompa.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I remember correctly, many years ago during the single days possibly, she once mentioned that she was less strict with the plant-based when out/travelling. So I don’t think this is new, I think it’s something she’s kept hidden. I also think with Dreamy Joe she got so caught up in being this perfect true-to-brand robot that maybe she didn’t let herself relax or have a degree of flexibility. And ironically that’s what probably chased him away. She seems to be allowing for some of that now (arguably too much 😂). I can totally get why Joe might have found it suffocating though. He did not look well at the end of that relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She can’t choose a fave book this year because there were “so many”? Hm I have a feeling Nims if you had read more than the one book you’ve paraded on insta all year we might have seen a post about it at some point. Such a wee liar.
Maybe she's including the books on the wallpaper 🤣

Rewatched her 'A Summer's Day' video to remember the book she was reading in that. It's a book of very short poems - Yung Puelbo's 'Inward'. She says it's one of her favourite books but it looks practically brand new.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's such an overprivileged asshole. "I'm certain I will live abroad." Wow. Based on what qualifications? Oh right. Money. You'll buy yourself a visa. "The UK doesn't suit my desired lifestyle." Which is parading around in as little clothing as possible so everyone can get a good look at your boney ribs. Cool. And all of this after having bought a 750k pounds home. She truly has not one single likable strand left in her body.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
How are we on page 50 already, that went fast haha. Good stuff guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 802645

She went in circles with whatever point she was trying to make. It seems she wanted it to somehow sound positive that she moves on and on to new goals when really it just looks like she's a perfectionist who does really unhealthy things if she can't do ___ in ___ time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she's flying to Spain again next week? :rolleyes: She replied to a question that she's going to the SHA wellness clinic for a few days.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's off to chase wellness jumping on a plane to be in some overpriced frou frou clinic instead of finding it inside her own head. I mean if you need to climb a mountain to find zen then you better get on with that trip cause clearly you don't have any inside of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.