Niomi Smart #27 from selfish to shellfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi friends, here's our new thread and a small recap for all the latest Niomi related excitement.

- Seems that Niomi is still not over her broken engagement with her IG posts and stories that often seem targeted at dreamy Joey.

- Heavily promoting her new fake bestie personal trainer/professional fame seeking tool named Bradley Simmonds as her moving helper while letting people speculate that they are dating. He also eats sushi with a fork. A fork. @jaymie dubbed him as Forky. Paaahfect :p

- She bought a house that is a legit garage/fish tank in an area she’s never in and always trying to escape in her stories.

- Has posted multiple pictures in front of seafood dishes mainly shellfish while on vacay, after her self-proclaimed year of being selfish she’s doing what she wants now but no official announcement from her about a diet shift if any.

- Filmed a handful of videos this year, she’s too tired you guys, she needs to be pampered in order to be a functional adult during a global pandemic. Poor Nims.

- She has removed all her sustainability bs from her IG bio and is now a "Digital Creator", big lol to that.

- There is a Mr. Bean meme or gif for almost every Nimbobs moment, check the old thread for some good stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Do we think she flies first class on her own dime or cheaps out? We never see her enjoying in flight service so....

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 1.02.52 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To add she has been traumatized by paper boxes and expected them to magically unpacked while she is gone, the Cinderella she is...Not to mentions to amazing choice of fashion and hairstyle she gives us lately to show her marvelous and amazing life!
Oooh and dancing and showing nipples during a fake random party at her house she hate in front of her parents SO MUCH FUN AND WIIIIILD ! Of course to the great support of granny T on ig because it is always reassuring when your granny likes all of your posts !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
..........and the architect cometh . Da da dahhhhhhbhh. Presumably he's a scuba diver as well 🤿🐠🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My two cents about Anonymouslyanna's comment: I think the forum rules are good and necessary. But I don't consider the comment A. wrote to Niomi as trolling. It was a direct, truthful response to Niomi's post. Okay, she mentioned it here, but I also didn't see that as plotting harassment. Harassment would be making new accounts after the person blocked you, only to send more mean messages. But most people don't do that, they come here after they were blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My two cents about Anonymouslyanna's comment: I think the forum rules are good and necessary. But I don't consider the comment A. wrote to Niomi as trolling. It was a direct, truthful response to Niomi's post. Okay, she mentioned it here, but I also didn't see that as plotting harassment. Harassment would be making new accounts after the person blocked you, only to send more mean messages. But most people don't do that, they come here after they were blocked.
I think the rules are clear and best to just stick to them- same for all of us.❤🧡💚

Reactions: 8
I think the rules are clear and best to just stick to them- same for all of us.❤🧡💚
This. The rule is pretty simple keep it on tattle. Crossing over and coming back her to post it for clout very quickly gets into murky waters regardless of the message.

Reactions: 11
omg her ig story asking followers to 'guess where' she is.......... gloating about her international holidays while simultaneously begging for engagement :sick: she's so gross

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
omg her ig story asking followers to 'guess where' she is.......... gloating about her international holidays while simultaneously begging for engagement :sick: she's so gross
She really has no awareness that few people live the life she is living. It's just like she can't even fathom that there will be countless nurses out there who have barely had a holiday over the last 2 years. Either that or she just think she deserves endless holidays. This is her second since moving into her 750k new home, I think most people would be overjoyed to get a house at the national average (just over 250k now), but she can't be grateful for anything. I think she's flown more in the past 5 months during a pandemic than I have in my entire life! It's insane to think about. For her to gloat in this way, after the past 2 years everyone has been through... it is just unforgivable. I don't know how she has any followers left tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She has no work ethic, bringing no value and is having tantrum for any single work such as Unfreakingpacking...and yet again She feels entitled to be on holidays because she deserves it. This narrative of I deserve it because I have no wedding and no fiance is just disgusting. Makes me want to vomit.
NIOMOI time to invest in good therapy as whatever happens to you, YOU are the problem and your disproportionate view of yourself.
No amount of holidays trips will fix your messed up head!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Man, she used to make her life look idyllic, eh? Cute flat in Notting Hill, cute man, wealthy British Christmassy vibes:

She can’t even try to make her current life enviable now 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Man, she used to make her life look idyllic, eh? Cute flat in Notting Hill, cute man, wealthy British Christmassy vibes:

Why, are your saying you don't feel inspired to bleach your hair, jump in a leopard print dress, invite random people to your house to make a point that your totally fine , dance in front of your family who takes photos of you and be worshipped by random strangers online ???? Come on IT is the paaaahfect life!🤣🤣🤣 you can even allow yourself 1/4 of a mango and 6 blueberries!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Her first Notting Hill flat was sooooo cute. She should have bought sth like that instead.

Reactions: 10
Actually feel pretty sad watching that driving home for Christmas video, they seemed like a nice match, how long had they been dating for in this video ?

Reactions: 8
When is she going to delete the ‘nOt An InFlUeNcEr’ video? Because man, oh man, she has evolved into the most annoying, influencery influencer since the breakup. I mean, she’s always been one, that video was bullshit even when she posted it, but it seems as though she’s become 1000x worse since then. Surely she cannot be that lacking in self-awareness, to still think she’s not influencer?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When is she going to delete the ‘nOt An InFlUeNcEr’ video? Because man, oh man, she has evolved into the most annoying, influencery influencer since the breakup. I mean, she’s always been one, that video was bullshit even when she posted it, but it seems as though she’s become 1000x worse since then. Surely she cannot be that lacking in self-awareness, to still think she’s not influencer?
Which video is it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.