Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sitkx

VIP Member
Before the breakup:
77DD405A-FB0E-4CCB-A583-47D5FA997CCF.jpeg

After the breakup:
86BCA27F-7A78-4CA5-81C0-8BADE17CD2D4.jpeg

If anyone is going to influence anyone to do anything, it’s definitely the first Niomi. How is this even the same person..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Hannah Banana

Is it too early for new thread title suggestions? ☺ I’d like to submit:

Niomi Smart #28: Still smarting over Dreamy Joe, giving Facist Forky a go.

Credit to @ILikeToWatch for Facist Forky/Forky the Facist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

sitkx

VIP Member
She just morphs into whatever her current boyfriend will like.

With Marcus: goofy ditzy “sweeter than sugar” girl-next-door
C4F1792E-EBD0-432B-BE48-B75D760B9C7A.png

With Joe: posh sustainable reserved “holier than thou” fancy self-proclaimed vegan KateMiddletoncarboncopy
CC89BD9C-25D9-4B00-AD44-EE692A61E716.jpeg
0E451D0B-442B-48A0-9243-9A6DEFD349F6.jpeg

With Forky: crazy carefree “don’t label me” constantly-in-bikini “sultry” party girl Anna-lookalike who eats clotted cream and is appalled that you could ever follow her for her eating choices
CAD046DC-8526-4582-995A-83EF18964F24.jpeg

We love a versatile queen! 🤢

Sure, we all go through change over time, but THIS dramatically? Where none of your morals or principles or aspects of personality stick for longer than the relationship you’re in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
When people start saying that Marcus is better than your current fling... you know it's really really bad my dear Dimbobs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
She was more than happy to label her diet when it got her book deals and sponsors, though. Can't wait until her mediocre, untalented flat ass drifts into social media oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Just want to say that Niomi should thank Marcus Butler every day and every hour and every second because he. made. her.

Without him being her bf and part of the old UK youtubers band she would never, and I mean NEVER make it to the number of subs she has now, with that empty personality and very questionable (non existent) ethics.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

sitkx

VIP Member
Granny T aka Big Tezza needs her own thread and I will be its sole member

• Haha
Reactions: 58

manicdee

28E4A19F-E740-45F2-8343-664DC45DF23C.jpeg

But she has built her following for the past 5+ on her lifestyle which included being plant based? Like many others I bought her book for that specific reason which includes:

C91DF9CC-7232-4E7D-AD2D-EF8C77E2FBA2.jpeg

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be allowed to change her diet or evolve as a person into whatever the heck she wants to be.. but at least be transparent. Perhaps this is her roundabout way of doing so.

• Sad
Reactions: 58

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Wow such a cop out. I haven't seen anyone say she shouldn't eat meat again or whatever if that's what she wants - pretending that there's no difference in someone who built a brand around being plant based being transparent with their audience, and people saying she literally shouldn't eat meat or whatever, is very disingenuous. Also, did it make her 'uneasy' when she made a load of money from plant based content and her book? I don't think so. She is trash.

Plus - it doesn't 'define' you but people are entitled to follow whatever content they want to follow. She is not entitled to views and people are allowed to follow her purely because she's plant based in the same way people deliberately seek out accounts relevant to their interests. Is she really shocked that nobody is here for her dire personality and selfies? The entitlement stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I kinda wish the Instagram blackout had wiped everyone's following because it would be so fascinating to see how many of them bounced back. Also this is kinda boring (well not to me but in general) but I was wondering what the legal position would be if Instagram had a glitch and something like that did happen, because for some of those influencers surely their careers would be lost overnight? They get ads based on their following not their engagement right, so if it didn't bounce back, surely they'd lose a tonne of business?
Just waffling now but I was thinking how fragile a career like that really is. I doubt they could sue a social media platform for loss of earnings, they're not in a contract with them or anything (I assume). If I were an influencer right now I'd be shit scared tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

sitkx

VIP Member
One of the reasons I love Tattle is the nicknames that just somehow stick immediately: Dimbobs, Dettol Daddy, Forky, DJ aka Dreamy Joeeey, Big Tezza, etc etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hannah Banana

This comment on her Cornwall post made me laugh (though there is, of course, nothing funny about white nationalism).
2F7B63A7-455D-4A80-8032-607B0B9ADAC5.jpeg

Edit: Context for those who are blocked, Niomi is promoting Sky, who is launching/announcing something new, in her latest story, and she asked her followers to guess what it is they’re launching.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Oh dear, is she really fucking Forky? I bet he refers to his cock as the Nutribullet, or something. Stumpy, shuddering, and makes lumpy smoothies...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54