Niomi Smart #27 from selfish to shellfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of her decor is tacky, dated, and weird. Like that giant fake clock mirror thing she’s brought up again to hang in the centre of her room. Her stuff seems like what you’d find in a store with “Live Laugh Love” pillows and wall art. Weirdly enough kind of American Midwestern mom in 2009 style.
I think the word 'style' is a tad ambitious here!😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of her decor is tacky, dated, and weird. Like that giant fake clock mirror thing she’s brought up again to hang in the centre of her room. Her stuff seems like what you’d find in a store with “Live Laugh Love” pillows and wall art. Weirdly enough kind of American Midwestern mom in 2009 style.
Those Midwestern moms still love that stuff lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The big factory mirror was already there, I remember seeing it in the original listing. I can't stand that thing, it matches her old one from when she lived with Marcus.

Reactions: 5
What a poser!! Just happened to catch myself on camera 🙄

Ugh. The word wholesome has been completely ruined by influencers. I also hate how a set of them call loved ones "this one". Like, why?

Reactions: 15
She legit gets to hang out in front of her door all day long, must be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brace yourselves for the Instagram Q&A she’s doing right now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was coming here to comment on the decor as well!! It's crazy because she could make her garage cozy, but instead she brings back this tacky AF stuff; I don't know why, I genuinely thought it'd be gone for this new place. Especially given that she also had those things when she was with Joe and they'd be reminding her of that time. But also, I still can't believe she lives in that garage. The kitchen is horrible and tiny, and it looks so dark, and those blurred windows just make it darker and weirder... Don't like the vibe at all. And she had 800K$ to through in, too, she could have gotten something nicer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol this was me a few years ago, claiming I just relaxed it when I’m out. Even though I was out numerous times a week like her and everywhere had vegan options. She just needs to admit she’s not plant based like I did 😂 you either are or you aren't, but she’s got her name on vegan books so the pressure is even worse for her I guess

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I guess this confirms what a lot of us were thinking? No meat, but I think fish is back on the menu and it's a safe bet that was real actual cream on her scone last week.

Screenshot_20211009-223437_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.