Niomi Smart #27 from selfish to shellfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, she used to make her life look idyllic, eh? Cute flat in Notting Hill, cute man, wealthy British Christmassy vibes:

She can’t even try to make her current life enviable now πŸ˜‚
The beginning , Joe thinks everything is packed ! I have got nothing packed ! No change πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe that embarrassment of a video is still up tbh.
She is tralking bullshit ofc, but she still have some positive energy in this video, so I think it was filmed pre-breakup. Since then she is only a lifeless whining walking body.

Reactions: 3
Man, she used to make her life look idyllic, eh? Cute flat in Notting Hill, cute man, wealthy British Christmassy vibes:

She behaved so differently back then, so so fake. Genuinely hate this about her and some people in general, changing themselves to appeal to a guy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
The beginning , Joe thinks everything is packed ! I have got nothing packed ! No change πŸ™„
There are so many annoying things in this vlog. Jesus Christ!
Isn't it funny that she almost seems to find that amusing or charming that she hasn't done anything? "My boyfriend is coming to pick me up and he thinks I am prepared, which I am not" Let me just laugh about it and then do a half hour workout where I film myself and explain it afterwards. Then she's laughing about how she downplayed the amount of tit she's taking with her to Joe. I would be so aggravated if this was my partner and i get there after a day of work and this was the glimpse I got into theirs. Then he gets there and he loads the whole car for her. She does nothing workwise all day and her to do list is what normal people do after a day of work. But thank God she had time for the workout and getting makeup and stuff on.

Then after her stupid workout she brings up an attack that injured many and killed someone in Melbourne and says it's best to just not stress or think about it. She brings it up in between talking about how bad her legs hurt from a workout. Then later in the day she says she called to enquire "right after vlogging about it". Priorities are spot on, glad to see it. She is so self involved.

Oh, and don't get me started about her bleeping spiel about recycling and how she is so smug about it. She brags about going through the recycling sacks SO fast. Meaning that she has a lot of packaging and tit to throw away, which means she just has a ton of things. How can someone be so out of touch and say that we all need to do our bit and that she does because she recycles and goes to the farmers market to get fruit? I mean....... She literally showed four Royal Mail sacks full of stuff just a few minutes earlier (full of presents and things she gives to charity because she doesnt need them), talks about being thankful to have the bigger Jaguar to go to Brighton and then preaches about recycling and taking care of the planet? Delusional much?
I can't with her bs. Seriously.
Oh and then there are the absolute treat of comments from the minions. Feast your eyes.
Screenshot_20210929-162919~2.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So we think she definitely made this after some comments from Joe? Because I do
It really comes across like she's tackling the criticisms Joe might have leveled against her about her 'job' and how vacuous it is. Claiming she just so happened to tumble into it like it was out of her control and trying to distance herself from influencers...Joe seems to have very much benefitted from his privileges and his family's connections, but he seems mindful of that, like surprisingly socially conscious for someone of his background. Maybe she sensed that Joe was checking out of the relationship. If she wasn't so self-centered I don't think she would have been so blindsided by the break up

Reactions: 20

Oh god Granny T is in this, insisting that they use the posh china all the time, even Niomi is like 'No you dont' (14:49) Obviously trying to play up to Joe here, she must have been devastated when they ended.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Granny T aka Big Tezza needs her own thread and I will be its sole member

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I love how current Niomi is so boring we're digging out videos from 2017 and mid 2020.

ETA I loved her 2017 Notting Hill apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The one who is a sustainability advocate NOT an influencer and a poseur.
Do we know what she's doing in Santorini besides taking "sexy" photos that actually belong in a journal of EDs, frying her skin some more, and further turning her hair into straw?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.