Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she trying to pretend that she has a personality? has she forgotten that she's plastered her life all over youtube so everyone knows she's one of the most boring people on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Very amusing how she shows off these rings, I don’t remember her ever doing that with the giant green monstrosity. Literally looked like a beetle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well she’s not eating the fish on the table, so I guess it’s carrots and lettuce for Niomoi!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This full moon bullshit is so cringe I have secondhand embarrassment for her because she thinks this is quirky 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For those asking about her biological father. Few years ago, when I was her suscriber, I managed to find out who he is, thanks to one small leaked information about him. I just was really curious back then but I totally understand that it is private so I would never say there his name etc.
Just wanted to say - he is alive, normal man and she know him (they are not so close, but nothing bad happened).
I just think he and her mum were really young and just never ment to be together.

Reactions: 13
Very amusing how she shows off these rings, I don’t remember her ever doing that with the giant green monstrosity. Literally looked like a beetle.
It was always so obvious that she hated it. Should have been her sign that things with Joey would never work. I mean, dude got her a ring she despised. How well could he have known her?

OMg who goes out to eat and orders a plate of roasted carrots and a bowl of lettuce? Be sustainable and make that at home.
I'd be so embarrassed to be seen out to eat with someone who orders like that. I'm sure there were vegan or vegetarian options that could be made vegan, but they probably involved grains and God forbid Niomi puts enough calories into her skinny minnow body.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling they are dating casually but trying to be coy about it. She hangs out with him more than her BFF Charlotte.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.