Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I remember when she almost passed out because she made, I think vegan mac ‘n cheese and the whole vlog was about how tasty it is even made for her sister when she stayed over…like I felt uncomfortable because what the heck was she eating before to almost orgasm over some mac ‘n cheese 🤨
Slop!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I noticed that Stoffel Vandoorne had commented on Niomi's latest IG post. At first I thought they met when Niomi went to visit the Formula E team but it wasn't his team she was invited by? And I scrolled down his page and Niomi had liked one of his posts from last November but that could've been on accident if she's been stalking his page hahaha.. cause all the other likes where after the Formula event on July 😆 I don't know why I even looked into this.. probably because I knew Vandoorne from F1 races.

// Okay maybe they have followed each other longer than I thought, he has liked her pictures from earlier this year too

Last edited:

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Niomi wishes she had a rich husband and 3 kids
Given the obsession with blonde hair on the female side of her family, she better marry a Scandinavian guy lol. Perhaps it's best she's no longer with Joe. All of her children would have been brown-haired (as Nims hair is obviously not naturally beachy blonde).

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I think there's been a bit of confusion in this thread about where she's actually moving though. Someone mentioned that it's near Brixton, and now I think people are taking that to mean she lives IN Brixton, which she doesn't.

The thing about South West London is that areas with different "vibes" are all very close together. The part of Clapham Niomi will be living in is upmarket and very "her", but it just happens to not be too far from Brixton either. It's just how it is here. Pockets of wealth mixed in amongst less gentrified or upmarket areas.
It’s a 10 minute walk from Brixton high street - I mentioned that in my first post when I found it. I’m not sure why you’re explaining SW London to me - I live here, and grew up here 😂

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Most of the Vlogs I watch and still enjoy are mostly food or book related ( Plan D, Cafe 709, Morgan Long, Peruse Project) seems like all the vloggers I used to like turned into a bunch of money hungry beggars.
OMG! I am so happy to find another Morgan Long subscriber! I absolutely adore her. I really, really hope she stays grounded and a good hang.

• Heart

toanna1

What part of the house is the window that extends beyond the kitchen? At first I thought it was the bedroom but that's on the other side of the house. The plans don't seem to include anything beyond the kitchen (apart from the garden!) so I'm confused by that window.
Could it be garden walls for her house and neighbors house ? The window is outside of her house , May be a shared garden wall ?
I am not from UK , so just curious

edit :could it be a mirror and not window ? In the pic she posted on ig something like a lantern Is sitting there

Last edited:

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Meghan used to be friends with Tanya and they’d met up for lunch when she was in London before she met Harry. Tanya must kick herself everyday she didn’t invest harder in that friendship
Yep. She could practise being 'speechless'!!

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
has anyone else seen Anna’s Instagram recently? Makes me even more suspicious that her and Joe have actually stopped seeing each other. There’s also a pic of Anna with her arm around her ex boyfriend? (I stalked his insta, apparently they were dating at the start of 2020?) i would loveeee to know what’s going down rn in Anna and Joe world :LOL:
I think Adrian is just a friend. His connection to Anna and Ellie goes back to at least 2015. I think they have been on a few holidays together with other friends.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
The JS vits are apparently vegan. However, they are also £30 for 60, 50p each?! You'd be better spending it on £5 multivitamins (if you still wanted them) and giving the remaining £25 to a good charity cause?
Bottle of olive oil-sorted!

dodo789

Chatty Member
I'm terrible with the property searches too. You'd think Nims might have helped us out by tagging an exact location instead of just 'London.' :rolleyes:

It does look like the mezzanine is the only upstairs but also looks like the house extends beyond the kitchen (there is a window beyond the kitchen) so maybe it's bigger than we think? I guess it could be a shed/outdoor utility? Anyway, it's a mystery until someone finds it or Nims shows us more.
I’ve found the listing as well it was listed as “2 bedroom house” 🤷‍♀️