Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unless I am getting it wrong, wasn't this the time they got takeaway and some kind of vegan "chicken" nuggets?
I have no idea! I just know the pizza looked utterly miserable wherever it came from!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pizza was homemade and this was the last we saw of Joey. 31st July. Nims had just moved in to Joey's flat and then suddenly it was all over!

Screenshot_20210730-171651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
ah so i got confused, which was the other pizza night with the nuggets? either way looks dry af
I think they got a takeaway in the bridesmaid video - the one where Joey had clearly checked out already.

Reactions: 6
Also why did his pizza get the same crappy toppings that she wanted to eat on her own. She could have put some cheese or flavor on his. It's crazy that if you date her you have to eat her food, I don't see her changing her diet for someone else, ever.

Reactions: 22
Also why did his pizza get the same crappy toppings that she wanted to eat on her own. She could have put some cheese or flavor on his. It's crazy that if you date her you have to eat her food, I don't see her changing her diet for someone else, ever.
You know Joey just wanted to gorge on a Meat Feast! There is cheese on it though, no? Is that cheese?

Reactions: 4
God poor Joe probably thought the end of lockdown and moving into the flat meant he wasn't going to be forced to eat her PB muck anymore and could get take aways to his heart's content. I bet Freddie had something to say about that, you can just imagine it now - Joe saying 'I fancy pizza tonight let's get Domino's' and Niomi being like 'oh but Joeyyyyyyy I can make us a PB tasteless pile of crap instead!' Freddie in the background thinking wtffffff is going on here, let the man have his pizza. Boom, dumped. I can see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God poor Joe probably thought the end of lockdown and moving into the flat meant he wasn't going to be forced to eat her PB muck anymore and could get take aways to his heart's content. I bet Freddie had something to say about that, you can just imagine it now - Joe saying 'I fancy pizza tonight let's get Domino's' and Niomi being like 'oh but Joeyyyyyyy I can make us a PB tasteless pile of crap instead!' Freddie in the background thinking wtffffff is going on here, let the man have his pizza. Boom, dumped. I can see it.
I think Freddie definitely had some influence in the breakup, as it happened almost immediately after moving in with him. Joe was probably already having doubts, then Freddie was the one to knock some sense into him in seeing the bigger picture about how toxic their relationship really was.

Reactions: 22
I think Freddie definitely had some influence in the breakup, as it happened almost immediately after moving in with him. Joe was probably already having doubts, then Freddie was the one to knock some sense into him in seeing the bigger picture about how toxic their relationship really was.
Agree, I would certainly have something to say about it if I saw someone controlling my sister's diet. Freddie doesn't seem type to be backwards about coming forwards, it seems like maybe he is a little too involved in Joe's relationships sometimes but on this occasion it seems like it might've given Joe the wake up call he needed!

Reactions: 16
You know Joey just wanted to gorge on a Meat Feast! There is cheese on it though, no? Is that cheese?
I thought it was pureed squash or something. Hm maybe its the vegan cheese, you know the one that doesn't really melt.

• Sick
“PB muck” 😂 Excellent!

And how small are those pizzas? Is it the angle or are they tiny?

Reactions: 10
I thought it was pureed squash or something. Hm maybe its the vegan cheese, you know the one that doesn't really melt.
Whatever it is it looks like Joey's not a fan considering the paltry amount on his pizza. I'm guessing regular cheese was not offered to him as an option!

• Wow

I always go back to the smoothie bowl weather vlog but I forgot about this one. This vlog is RIFE with her food control. Having Joe make a smoothie on camera and correcting literally EVERY step. "We've limited it to 2 tablespoons of oats, but I feel like you put more in still" "Normally we have 2 scoops of protein" "Oh the whole banana is going in?" "green powder and coffee?" "Half water half milk!"

Sad bowl of soup for lunch because breakfast was "huge". Cue Joe going back for seconds while she hovers over his shoulder.

9.50 Joe literally eats some CRUMBS from the bread, and she feels the need to edit the video and point it out, saying he was "caught"! Does she keep tabs on literally everything he consumes?

Then a little spiel at the end is very telling. She's uncomfortable with their lockdown eating habits so makes a meal plan. Not a little plan of dinners and maybe some lunches like a normal couple - she dictates breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks AND treats for them both.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

I always go back to the smoothie bowl weather vlog but I forgot about this one. This vlog is RIFE with her food control. Having Joe make a smoothie on camera and correcting literally EVERY step. "We've limited it to 2 tablespoons of oats, but I feel like you put more in still" "Normally we have 2 scoops of protein" "Oh the whole banana is going in?" "green powder and coffee?" "Half water half milk!"

Sad bowl of soup for lunch because breakfast was "huge". Cue Joe going back for seconds while she hovers over his shoulder.

9.50 Joe literally eats some CRUMBS from the bread, and she feels the need to edit the video and point it out, saying he was "caught"! Does she keep tabs on literally everything he consumes?

Then a little spiel at the end is very telling. She's uncomfortable with their lockdown eating habits so makes a meal plan. Not a little plan of dinners and maybe some lunches like a normal couple - she dictates breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks AND treats for them both.
Imagining spending the entire lockdown with someone like that. I would have punched her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol is she for real? It is like she is laughing for the first and need to document it to the world?? Or did she finally understand a joke?? Honey laughing with friends is normal but we normal down to earth people, we are present in the moment and enjoying life with Friends ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Not tagging and showing off the internet how much fun we have. Stop proving your are so easy breezy and having fun time! ...and besides if you did not laugh before it is your fault. You are fun killer with your stick in your a...
Maybe this is still about Anna, who parties with friends a lot.
Are we sure that Joe and Anna split up? Maybe they decided to keep the relationship completely off social media (although I don't think that would work for Anna). I'm sure Niomi has her sources that keep her updated on Joe if she wants to be.

Maybe this is still about Anna, who parties with friends a lot.
Are we sure that Joe and Anna split up? Maybe they decided to keep the relationship completely off social media (although I don't think that would work for Anna). I'm sure Niomi has her sources that keep her updated on Joe if she wants to be.
We don't have any official confirmation of a split (we probably won't know until one of them hooks up with somebody else) but I think the fact that Freddie unfollowed Anna is a giveaway. That guy is way too invested in DJ's relationships. I reckon he clicks the unfollow button the second Joey starts thinking of breaking up with someone. In this case I do think Anna might have been the one that cooled on him - she obviously wanted to show him off on IG as we saw on their weekend getaway. Maybe words were had...

I think Anna definitely reads here. Anna, give us a sign...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.