Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 687279

This text just screams ‚look everyone I have FrIEnDS!!’
What were they laughing at? Did her friend use keyboard as a guitar? Did they almost order a slice of bread??
Lol is she for real? It is like she is laughing for the first and need to document it to the world?? Or did she finally understand a joke?? Honey laughing with friends is normal but we normal down to earth people, we are present in the moment and enjoying life with Friends ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Not tagging and showing off the internet how much fun we have. Stop proving your are so easy breezy and having fun time! ...and besides if you did not laugh before it is your fault. You are fun killer with your stick in your a...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Capture.PNG

The irony of these two back to back tweets posted on the same day last year. One minute she talks about "appreciating the little things" in life due to the pandemic. The next she says she misses Soho Farmhouse which represents luxury, privilege and extravagance - the exact opposite of "little things". Walking contradiction she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 687589

The irony of these two back to back tweets posted on the same day last year. One minute she talks about "appreciating the little things" in life due to the pandemic. The next she says she misses Soho Farmhouse which represents luxury, privilege and extravagance - the exact opposite of "little things". Walking contradiction she is.
I guess all the luxury she takes for granted and the many gifted items and trips, are little things for her. If your family has always traveled luxuriously, or if you are regularly gifted trips and event participation, you are not going to find that as special as someone who saves up for a major trip every couple of years. For most women, buying or receiving jewelry, designer clothes, and spa treatments are rare and special occasions. For Niomi, they happen on a daily basis. Appreciating the little things would be sitting on a park bench in the sunshine, having a quick drink with a friend after a long day of work, etc., not going to a posh members-only club between two Marbella trips.

Reactions: 14
Niomi isn’t winning because despite all the money she isn’t happy. Could other people be ‘winning’ in her position? Sure. But she’s not, she’s miserable, that’s as clear as day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 687589

And this was only a week before she got dumped 💀 talking about how she’s never loved life more. She was and still is so clueless, blind, oblivious, and delusional.

Reactions: 15
I used to look past Nimbob's cray because I did find some style inspo, her hair (loooooved it dark) and some of her outfits were decent

This new style and behavior ain't it tho

Reactions: 4
Aren’t we approaching on the one year anniversary of the breakup? Someone remind me when the infamous pizza gate was? 🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone think she in Ibiza now for real ? No running for coffee at 5 am through Portbello stories or stories at all ! Wonder whatsupp

Reactions: 5
If she does absolutely no work and still gets paid I could imagine her family would think that was a win, more time for her to exercise and pamper herself. A man would probably like her because she has her own money so initially they wouldn’t think that she wasn’t a gold digger.
Verity runs an actual business which requires a work ethic. I doubt whether she’s truly proud of Niomi’s easy money.

Reactions: 1
So sorry I tried to read a few pages back but this thread moves fast..

Is niomi seeing that Bradley Simmons guy?! Am I being completely thick? They look coupled up in that post..

Aren’t we approaching on the one year anniversary of the breakup? Someone remind me when the infamous pizza gate was? 🍕
July 31 I think! Happy almost anniversary to Niomi's threads blowing up you guys 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's the pizza link to the breakup? I missed that bit, hoping someone can fill me in 😁
it was (i think) the last video she posted before it happened, they got pizza from some vegan gluten free place (which imo looked awful)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it was (i think) the last video she posted before it happened, they got pizza from some vegan gluten free place (which imo looked awful)
Oh i thought she made the pizza knowing it was from a restaurant makes it even more worse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh what I thought she made it too?! You're telling me someone sells that abomination? Stop :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its funny how the moment he broke up with her he went back to eating real food, like smoked salmon, avocado etc.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.