Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guys I'm doing a recap for this thread and I'm (AGAIN) boring myself to death!

New thread coming soon I promise (unless I go on a coma😴)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We don't have any official confirmation of a split (we probably won't know until one of them hooks up with somebody else) but I think the fact that Freddie unfollowed Anna is a giveaway. That guy is way too invested in DJ's relationships. I reckon he clicks the unfollow button the second Joey starts thinking of breaking up with someone. In this case I do think Anna might have been the one that cooled on him - she obviously wanted to show him off on IG as we saw on their weekend getaway. Maybe words were had...

I think Anna definitely reads here. Anna, give us a sign...
I think Freddie needs to start minding his own business if that's the case. It's kinda creepy that he starts unfollowing his brother's girlfriend/fling right after the break up. It's just plain weird. They moved into his place and suddenly, Joe breaks up with Niomi. Common denominator here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.