Niomi Smart #22 Vinyasa flow, not over Joe, 6am walks with nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a lovely gift. I’m Just glad Tanya burr didn’t get one and Lydia Millen is still begging.
Have Dior seriously gifted her a £2000+ bag? Oh my god. She wants to cry? God she is awful. So bleeping materialistic.

I am so disappointed that Jaguar treated her today, of all people. Why not some key workers who've actually helped in this pandemic?! They would appreciate it more.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It is a lovely gift. I’m Just glad Tanya burr didn’t get one and Lydia Millen is still begging.
What kind of relationship is she referring to, exactly? When brands give you free tit, it's not a relationship. More of a weird sort of prostitution.

I've written Niomi a poem to celebrate. I call it SELFcare:

Oh
For the days
When I shed not a tear for a toxic man
His toast, like a corpse, still blackened on the grill;
Bring me singular strawberries,
Dim sum(mer) nights,
The gift of tissue paper
Like newborn skin
And beneath,
A Dior bag

I shall manifest a bath
And weep
until
It overflows

[Arthouse clicking]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What is a “toxic” man? How does one go from being a Prince Charming to toxic.”Toxic” suggests a level of consistent bad behaviour. If it turned out that he was cheating, messaging other women maybe it fits? And nothing about the Marcus breakup suggested he was “toxic”. I hate the way word salad is just flung around the place like she’s trying to get on the bandwagon with girls like Caggie.

I do feel sorry for her, but she has some serious issues around food.
tbf a lot of guys can be "prince charming" in the initial phases of a relationship and then turn out to have controlling or manipulative tendencies, so just because a woman was originally enamored with a guy doesn't mean she's lying if she later says there were issues with him. BUT with Niomi in particular I agree I think the "done with toxic men" is just her trying to bolster her ego because she can't handle that in her previous relationships they simply weren't compatible and Joe ended up not wanting to marry her.

Reactions: 14
I was watching an old what I eat in a day vlog of hers. In that she clearly states and repeats as well that Joe loves bread. She says that he loves it so much that in uni his nickname was dough. She is quite liberal with the bread too in this video. How did she go from this to the pandemic lockdown niomi who was controlling everything he ate especially bread!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
he's so toxic for being hungry😤😤‼ What an asshole. I can't believe he refused to starve & wither away 😡‼‼ Good for you Niomi, for being done with toxic men like him who try to eat popcorn and rummage through your cupboards looking for peanut butter! DISGUSTING & TOXIC periodtttt 💯👊 #girlboss #plantbased #puttingmyselffirst #ad #gifted #dior #peanutbutter #perfect #dreamy #journaling #samanthacusick #drAlex #sohohouse #fuckyouAnna #mySaturnReturn 🥰😌

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Granny Tezza will be so proud that Niomi got into the Daily Mail with her Wimbledon appearance :ROFLMAO:

In her friend's pic she looks quite different (scroll to the third one!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Granny Tezza will be so proud that Niomi got into the Daily Mail with her Wimbledon appearance :ROFLMAO:

She looks so weird when she's not controlling the angles.

And that bloody middle part... Egg in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That outfit makes her head look so small lol.

Reactions: 5

This woman is the queen of buying followers and faking a career, her posts only get between 100 and 500 likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This woman is the queen of buying followers and faking a career, her posts only get between 100 and 500 likes.
Wow I just googled this Sarah Ann Macklin and she's previously dated David Gandy and Prince Harry... She must have some high-up connections.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh what a surprise another day another freebie for miss "sustainability" queen . She is so grateful for luxury brands. And another day of begging for free trips after a long day of taking stupid and dumb selfies from free ticket afternoon.

By the way wasn't she supposed to go to Ibiza for summer holiday? No one proposed a press trip I guess.

Privileged white women . Because society needs that.
Sarah looks weird and evil.
I don't get being so hype to be in the royals circle. Just get a real job and move your lazy ass

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow I just googled this Sarah Ann Macklin and she's previously dated David Gandy and Prince Harry... She must have some high-up connections.
Opposite of the Woodward connections Niomi might have hoped for in the future.

Reactions: 6
Damn, how is someone with 35k and a horrendously low engagement rate even CONSIDERED by Jaguar? She could’ve at least bought some more likes to make herself more believable

Reactions: 8
774950FE-EAFE-4679-A8F1-2D1D4CC813E9.png

As long as her big Anna hair is in the picture we don't care about anyone else.... you can barely see the other girl 🙄

Reactions: 12
Wtf is that story of her eating a strawberry? so cringey
Even a strawberry she can’t eat in full lmao, she had to bite into it to eat only the tiniest piece. Girl, that thing is small enough, just put the whole damn thing in your mouth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so funny to me that Dimby seems to have such an aversion to bread or most other carb heavy foods. And yet she needs to continuously point out that she loves to drink alcohol when she is at events etc.
Seems like "empty carbs" are ok then, but only in liquid form?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree. I'm dairy/meat free and the amount of vegan good food you can get these days is amazing. The best pizza I've had was vegan, same goes for burgers and pastries! I live in Dublin (not the most vegan-friendly city, but still) and I can find some great alternatives out there. London has tons to offer. Every single time I went there, there was a plethora of options. She's just restricting herself purposefully as she probably thinks greens = healthy, anything looking a different color = unhealthy.
Bit off topic, but I used to live in Dublin (vegan here too) and the best pizza I've ever had was there too! Wonder if it's the same one... Honestly, it's the only pizza I think about on a consistent basis.

And even though Dublin isn't as vegan friendly as London, you can still find some amazing places, so I can only think of what she's forcing herself to miss out on.

Reactions: 10
I
It's so funny to me that Dimby seems to have such an aversion to bread or most other carb heavy foods. And yet she needs to continuously point out that she loves to drink alcohol when she is at events etc.
Seems like "empty carbs" are ok then, but only in liquid form?!?!
I really doubt she drinks much id say it’s for show.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.