Niomi Smart #22 Vinyasa flow, not over Joe, 6am walks with nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont get why they've been gifted wimbledon tickets!? It makes me so mad. Wimbledon/Jaguar cant be that desperate for attention they go to these 2 inFlUeNcErS to take a couple of pics there.
Stuff like this makes me so mad that influencer culture is a thing. I have a few friends who are proper tennis/wimbledon fans who just couldnt afford to go.

Reactions: 20
I'm afraid that title is already reserved for her next book.
Makes sense actually, that the only book she'd want to write is an autobiography!

Imagine how boring it would be though 😂

Reactions: 8
Title suggestion:

The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I
I would add Nio-me, myself and a salad.

I just dont get why they've been gifted wimbledon tickets!? It makes me so mad. Wimbledon/Jaguar cant be that desperate for attention they go to these 2 inFlUeNcErS to take a couple of pics there.
Stuff like this makes me so mad that influencer culture is a thing. I have a few friends who are proper tennis/wimbledon fans who just couldnt afford to go.
Exactly! I don't understand why they invest in those talentless people who give a sh**t about sports! The idiot just spend time taking pictures of her, the drink , the strawberry. Really jaguar ? Really Wimbledon? To promote what ? How to take selfies during sports events that people prepare themselves and train for years and then some bimbo gets free tickets to take selfies ?
And don't get me started on the so called sustainability! Another ad for freaking car !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep, especially when she doesn't give a rat's ass about tennis or any other sports for that matter except for PiLaTeS iN tHe ClOuDsSss. The dress would be fine if it wasn't for this horrible blonde hairdye and maxi eyeglasses.
Does anyone remember her sad attempt to look kinky by posting a pilates in the clouds video with fifty shades of grey music and a chains emoji?? Literally cringing as i type. “Yay niomi is so adventurous in bed and in life”

I would add Nio-me, myself and a salad.

Exactly! I don't understand why they invest in those talentless people who give a sh**t about sports! The idiot just spend time taking pictures of her, the drink , the strawberry. Really jaguar ? Really Wimbledon? To promote what ? How to take selfies during sports events that people prepare themselves and train for years and then some bimbo gets free tickets to take selfies ?
And don't get me started on the so called sustainability! Another ad for freaking car !!
And no #gifted yet! She should be reported.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's too busy trying to show that she's there having a paahfect time than actually living in the moment and enjoying the match.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure she didn’t pay. It’s gifted 🙄🤢
Today I'm extremely irritated by all that I wanted to report. But you need to create an account and I don't have the mental capacity for inventing login and password.

Reactions: 2
It’s all such a sham. I guess this is prime time for a British socialite like herself to try & pretend she’s having a pahhfect time.
I agree with whoever previously posted why the hell someone who is on the brink of starvation at all times to stay thin then conceals herself in a moomoo. Getting major homeless bag lady vibes with the oversized dress and long mop of dry hair on her head.
Also the insta story of her eating a raspberry trying to I think…flirt?? With whoever that mans vojce was that comes up mid story?? Why upload that?? So cringe as she was obviously caught videoing herself

Reactions: 9
Maybe when she said she was sick of "toxic men" she meant men who eat bread.

Reading about her eating habits from her stories and posts on Tattle is alarming. She's like someone who constantly screams "I'm innocent" when they are clearly guilty as heck of something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe when she said she was sick of "toxic men" she meant men who eat bread.

Reading about her eating habits from her stories and posts on Tattle is alarming. She's like someone who constantly screams "I'm innocent" when they are clearly guilty as heck of something.
Reminds me of this comment someone posted on her photo after the breakup last year 🤣🤣🤣

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 16.25.40.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.