Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
I especially love that she starts her video with "Good morning, this feels weird. I'm filming. I haven't done this in a while. Apologies." All while chuckling. Not like this is what you'd call her work or anything. She says she didn't film because she didn't feel it was authentic if she did and how it kind of 'just happened'. This has been the recurring theme since last year, dear.

Seems to be smoothie bowl weather for her again. She talks about how she makes one every single day in summer and how they make her so happy. Shocker. Real shocker.
I think I have seen her make more smoothie bowls than anything.
Her story about her stepdad not knowing what frozen banana is and how he froze a whole one is one I think I heard before. Maybe I'm mistaken but I feel she told it in another video as well. Funny how that is something she seems to find hilarious. Probably tells it every time she makes a smoothie bowl with frozen banana and someone is there.
It's baffling to think that she believes she is really mindful and sustainable. What the actual hell is she talking about? The only reason she's not been jetting around the world last year is because she couldn't. She shilled Dior, various car brands, Garnier, jewellery brands, Nespresso etc within the last few months. All completely sustainable as all fuck. Within the last week she accepted at least two pieces of jewellery and promote clothes by a brand known for less than impeccable morals. Yet she unironically blabbers on about how our daily choices are so important and have such impact and how we should all be aware of this fact and act accordingly. The sheer gall of sitting there and saying that to a camera when a week ago she was lying on top of a motorcycle in Dior garb.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
Something I appreciate about this thread: Hating on Dimbobs with y'all actually helps me eat better. Today I had a moment of thinking "Oh no I'm eating carbs!" (Yes I know that's stupid) and then immediately corrected with "....is what a dumb peroxide strawhead would say" and finished my dinner in peace. Thanks, Tattlers. And thanks Dimbobs for inspiring me to be nothing like you.
I ate two donuts and felt bad (ED symptoms fuck with our heads) but then I thought of the soil salad Niomi paid for and I felt better about my donuts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

earlgrey

VIP Member
I can't put my finger on it, what is it about that picture of her in her co ord (absolute LOL that it was her idea to open the shirt) that is so, so unsexy? Objectively her stomach is flat and all that and it should look sexy but it just looks weird to me, like a child or something.

Reactions: 31

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Her friend Sarah Ann Macklin has done a podcast episode on 'When clean eating goes too far' (although she doesn't spell it correctly), talking about orthorexia... she's annoying, but her guest is good. Nobreadiomi should give it a listen.
The sheer fact that there is a spelling mistake in the title of the podcast...

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Sorry not sorry I don’t even think Niomi is pretty, she’s plain and her hair washes her out dreadfully, I doubt anyone gives her a second look on the street 🤷🏻‍♀️

In other news Anna has posted a video of her with a load of men watching football, there is a guy to the left of her who looks like it could be Joe’s hair but they’re all leaping around and you don’t see his face…she’s such a tease

• Haha

palmer

Chatty Member
I hope they are done bc I’m tired of this irrelevant girl taking 70% of the space on this thread

• Haha
23:40 onwards she responds to someone’s question on dealing with the heartbreak of a breakup with your long-term partner. Quite strange to compare her outlook here to her outlook now after the recent breakup. Crazy how MUCH our perspective changes with our experiences. This breakup was genuinely the best thing that could’ve happened to her for her personal evolution and maturity.

I’m going through a breakup now, it’s been ~4 months and I was doing bad in the beginning, became much better in between but for the last month it feels like the pain has become more present again.

if any of you have experienced the debilitating pain of a breakup before and something really helped you, I’d be grateful if you could share your tips. Dealing with all this while working a full-time job that makes me work 10-14 hours a day and a part-time job. I’m exhausted and any moment I’m alone I start to think of him and the disbelief of everything ending.

• Heart
  • Sad

palmer

Chatty Member
I thought she was her prettiest / had her best style about 2 years ago when she was with Joe but before they got engaged. Maybe because she was her happiest / was getting comfortable in the relationship so she came across a bit more "relaxed/natural" (as natural as it gets for Niomi "Tightass" Smart anyway). She had her brunette hair, was dressing and acting more sophisticated. That was her peak IMO. However it's obviously gone majorly downhill since. The blonde hair does her NO favors in my view and I can't stress this enough. Her makeup and style are now more reminiscent of her younger years and she's looking a lot tackier/trashier again. Not to mention, her personality is pure trash and embarrassing. I'm sorry but this yellow hair/red lip/maxi sunglasses/leopard print/oldschool mulberry bag/pattern heavy look she's been going for needs to be buried forever. It's awful.

• Heart

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Made sure to have a manicure this time, didn’t she. I was wondering what her hand reminded me of and I realized it was a chicken claw! 😅

Also that whole caption annoyed me. I agree, total turn off for the brand, even though the ring is pretty. (And my birthstone 😒)
Always now titled “founder of my smart skin” - who even uses it? And “content creator” - HAH what content? Selfies with oversized sunglasses, kissy faces, hair, and body checks
I looked into Fenton for my wedding ring – turned off it when I saw Niomi’s friend Venetia and other bloggers featured on their website, surely with #gifted rings. Niomi did absolutely not pay for that ring, and now I’m even happier I did not spend my money there.
I do, however, wonder why she didn’t go with the ring below? It is PAHFECT!
451D86F1-7CA4-40A2-9E10-ABB63A5A0E4C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210707-134049~2.png

"Oh my God, guys. I love football so much!!! I drag my friends to watch matches with me in the pub!!"
Cut back to her admitting last year that she doesn't miss football being gone because of Covid, and didn't enjoy going to see matches with Joe or watching them at home. But yeah, now she's like "so super excited for it". Even had a sore throat after the last match. Imagine that

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
he's so toxic for being hungry😤😤‼ What an asshole. I can't believe he refused to starve & wither away 😡‼‼ Good for you Niomi, for being done with toxic men like him who try to eat popcorn and rummage through your cupboards looking for peanut butter! DISGUSTING & TOXIC periodtttt 💯👊 #girlboss #plantbased #puttingmyselffirst #ad #gifted #dior #peanutbutter #perfect #dreamy #journaling #samanthacusick #drAlex #sohohouse #fuckyouAnna #mySaturnReturn 🥰😌

• Haha
Reactions: 30

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Personally I think when someone has grown an audience that has allowed them to live the way Niomi lives then the least she owes that audience is a simple ‘won’t be posting for the foreseeable’. Being a ‘creative’ doesn’t mean you get a free pass to treat the people who were responsible for your income all these years like shit. Would love to see people who are full time influencers pay their audience a bit more courtesy, to me it’s just bad manners.

• Heart

cowsgomoo

it's all on tape believe it or not.

Popcorn (starting around 17:55): Joe uncovers the pop corn bowl Niomi admittedly hid under a towel on the kitchen floor

Peanut butter (starting around 15:20): Joe uncovers Niomi's "secret stash" of SEVEN peanut butter jars!

And of course the infamous toast moment (starting around 3:00): Niomi screams "DON'T!! NOOO" when Joe says he's going to have toast

PS: maybe someone could create a Wiki to compile these links?
Shortly after her discovers the peanut butter, he also discovers her box of vitamins and says, "Remember how many times I've gotten ill and we could've prevented it if you'd have just let me into this cupboard?"

What a WEIRD interaction.

• Wow
  • Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Eurgh, I see she's on a press trip at a luxury hotel in Bath :rolleyes: Tattle, pleaseee implement an eye roll emoji! I'll be adding this hotel to the list of places and companies I'll avoid because of their association with Niomoi. The irony though, of the room they've given her being described as 'dreamy' on the hotel's website. Wonder if she'll eat any meals there... from their menus it doesn't seem like they do many vegan options.

Also, when she said she hadn't been in Bath for a long time, at first I thought she said she hadn't been in a bath for a long time and was like 'THAT'S A LIE!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

laplusheureuse96

'The difference between us' is so pass agg...does she not realise his meal is more balanced and normal than just eating a bowl of leaves? It's so weird to think he's a PT and has just sat and watched her eat just a load of greenery!
I know right?? No Niomeee, you don’t need to make a big deal out of it and comment on every time someone eats something other than a bunch of green stuff in front of you 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why can’t she just let people eat what they fucking want without being so judgmental about it in the most annoying passive aggressive way ever. No wonder Joe had enough.

coriander

VIP Member
If you google her, the 4th result is about their breakup and it seems to have been 'uploaded' by Dimbobs herself!?!?

Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 01.09.56.png

• Haha
  • Wow