Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I wasn't the tattler who said she's getting the same salary for less work. 🤷‍♀️
I was just pointing out even when Niomi uploads no youtube videos she's still making money through other avenues.
I know you weren’t. I don’t see how her making money from old videos is relevant to the point I was making.

emm

VIP Member
I think dumping Marcus was possibly Niomi’s biggest mistake to date tbh…I know it’s a bold claim and if she just wasn’t happy with him anymore then that’s fair enough, but she was a much less uptight person when she was with him, didn’t take herself so seriously etc, I think he brought out her best side. They were actually playful together, now we get Niomi ‘jokingly’ using a keyboard as a guitar 😬 and thinking it’s hilarious. It really seems like she just thought she was above him now and wanted someone ‘better’ but then look how that ended up.
do we know for sure she dumped him? I thought it was a mutual thing?

AryaStark

Anna Hernaman. She's Joe's new gf. We've actual proof of it as we seen Instagram stories of them together. But now we haven't seen any of them for awhile and Freddie decided to unfollow Anna so we speculating that Joe and Anna are broken up again, but who knows. Btw she is almost as annoying as Niomi.
Thanks very much, appreciate it!