Niomi Smart #21 I'm a YewChewber. I'm an Influenca.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah its totally okay to be "not okay", she's always trying to repress everything that real life is about.

Reactions: 5
Omg, she's so embarrassing. What rock would one have to be under to not have heard all the popular songs by Billie Eilish?

What does she do all day? Stare at a mirror?
I don’t like that Billie girls music at all, but I even know who she is and even what she looks like! Nimo is a liar, so I bet she knows who she is/her music, but is trying to seem~cultured~ or something dumb by saying she doesn’t know her music.

Reactions: 7
Yeah its totally okay to be "not okay", she's always trying to repress everything that real life is about.
Her fake video about healing and trying to prove to the world she is okay was the last straw for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It seems that her coffee date with Glameramo was actually part of their photoshoot. Convinces me even more that the poor cake was just a prop. RIP to all the delicious baked goods that never got to be eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread name time!

Niomi Smart #22 - Eco friendly when it suits me, hand over the plastic wrapped freebies

(Not my best effort!)

Reactions: 18
Throwing in a thread name for lols:

4 podcasts later Nims still feels burned, don't worry it's her saturn return.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Saturn returned all right and it wants it's rings back lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I love this for a new thread title !
I felt inspired :

niomi not so smart, blaming full moons and tarot cards

Niomi SustainAD

Niomi smart, hide your carb, if not you will be on her hate list chart ( wink wink to lost deer😆)

Reactions: 3
"Niomi Smart, social distancing from food is her art"

too much? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just for fun...

Niomi Smart: vinyasa flow, not over Joe, 6am walks with nowhere to go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Ism
I spy a Loewe bag under there. Not the most expensive bag 460£ (before tax) compared to the other bags they sell. But it seem nimy has started onto the luxury market.
Isn't this the calf skin one? :(

She goes on about 'vegan interiors' in gifted cars and then uses a bag made from animals for her personal belongings? Hypocrite.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Have you seen she can’t even drink a normal iced coffee, it has to be a black one with the tiniest drop of vegan milk
Honestly, this was me at the height of my ED resurfacing. I battled two for six years (together), and recovered for the most part but still grapple with orthorexia in a few ways. This was me when I felt too "guilty" to drink coffee with milk in. (I'm not vegan).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.