Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Anna sounds so annoying in those stories, the fake voices, the high pitched "hi babes!" like she's talking to a puppy when she's talking to.... human beings who are allegedly her friends, the inane giggling.

Anna and Niomi might not look alike and might be different in some ways, but clearly Joeeeeeyyyyy's type is Annoying AF 'Hot' Girl.

Also don't get the obsession with Soho Farmhouse in these influencer circles. Niomi, Tanya, Fleur, Anna (who is influencer adjacent since she manages influencers).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

kalechips

VIP Member
I definitely get mean girl vibes from Anna but I feel like Niomi is also a wolf in sheep's clothing. Like she'd be very passive aggressive and mean to you in a snide way but would also play the victim if she got called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I know we say Nims is sly, manipulative, controlling etc. and maybe she is all of those things, but I have a feeling she has nothing on the Truffle sisters in the mean girls stakes. Just a feeling....like I get the impression they would eat our Nims for breakfast!

• Heart

VivaRosé

I'm so sorry for your experience. ❤

Don't wanna sound bitchy but I've had this thought looking at many of the recent posts directed at Anna, that they were made by salty women who were broken up with by their own version of Dreamyy Joeyy. There is no reason to really hate on Anna specifically (sure she may seem like a bitchy person - from pictures??) and stalk her so much, especially that it is Niomi's thread. Like it basically got boring to constantly see posts about Anna pn here - idk maybe set up a separate thread for Anna Hernaman if she's so interesting, but I'm here for Niomi and I feel recently it's been getting too personal and super pro Niomi - like going out of your way trying to prove they aren't really dating, that they're fuck buddies, that he will dump her too, that she's insecure is super lame and makes it super visible some people seem to be emotionally invested in that whole thing as if they were hating on their own ex's new gf. Now don't get me wrong, I was in that place too myself. I was also in Anna's place, when people and "friends" were claiming I was just a rebound and that there must be sth wrong with my bf that he had an audacity to break up with his gf of X years. We aren't even in sm like Niomi is but it was enough that his ex made some suggestive (and untrue) comments cause she was angry and it caused people to gossip some mean stuff about us. It's like you need to make an official statement stating all the reasons for break up just so people shut up (nah they will keep talking shit either way). I'm also kind of shocked that some shitty comments by Niomi made everyone hating on Joe and Anna and stating he surely cheated on her or was abusive/toxic/what not. I don't even like him but I'm just surprised that bland Niomi managed to manipulate so many people. I bet she sits and reads this thread all happy about hating comments about JoAnna. I won't give her that satisfaction. I believe it was her toxic behaviour that make him get some courage and finally break up with her. She's a shitty, problematic person and before getting into another relationship she should sort herself out at therapy first. All that really shows how toxic she is.

Now that picture may seem funny to many of you but to me it's super sad. It reminds me the way my ex was controlling towards me and how he was shaming my food habits which would cause me barely eating at all and feeling constantly stressed and depressed about myself eating. Now I can't imagine how it must feel to be constantly filmed and made fun of on top of that. Shame on you Niomi.

View attachment 599680
Erm I'm sure people are entitled to speak about what they want. Anna is dating her ex therefore she will be spoken about. Niomi hasn't manipulated anybody it's called having an opinion, you're entitled to yours and others to theirs.

In terms of the toxic behaviour know one really know what goes on behind closed doors, so there really is no need to gaslight her and say she was the only one who was toxic... yes she was as we all saw it BUT Joe could have been too.

Also I wouldn't say this thread is pro Niomi at all however some people have hearts and can sympathise even if they do not like her or the things she does, if you can't it sounds like a you problem.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oh wow, Niomi is starting off 29 right: she learned a new inane word! DIVINE. To pair with PAHFECT and GORGEOUS and BEEEUUUUTIFUL.

If the Anna-Joe story was planned, I give full credit to Anna. Joe is too boring to think of doing it. Maybe he just was like, oh, wow, it's Niomi's birthday, last year I had to eat beetroot cake... and pretend to like it. And Anna was like, STORY TIME.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Thank y'all for the birthday wishes! Our little community keeps me company during a boring shift at work and that's a great present already but you're all so funny and great that it's like the cherry on top.

I DID get up at the crack of dawn but not to roam my neighborhood, just to work hahaha. I've learned nothing from Nims, woops.

And I'm happy to report that unless the baker did me dirty, my cake has no beetroot in it but it does have LOADS of sugar. Paaaahfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Roo89

Would say that she looks more classy with the chocolate coloured hair and without the red lipstick.

Whowhowho2020

I don’t think Joe would be aware of the posting him on Niomi’s birthday thing - that’s under the radar bitchiness that men don’t usually notice. And the type you can’t be called out on without the wide eyed innocent ‘I had noooo idea’

to me, it screams that Anna is feeling insecure about their relationship.

you’d never believe they were in their late 20s / 30s

Can just hear Harry Hill shouting ‘FIIIGHHHT’

Last edited:

Callan

VIP Member
Anna might as well leave the country and move where Niomi hasn't been gifted a trip to. By staying in London she might accidentally have coffee at a place that Nimbobs visited in 2012 lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

sitkx

VIP Member
Looks like Anna is finally pulling out all the stops 🤭 I am anticipating an official couple’s photo on her Insta any day now 😬 This drama is giving me life

• Haha

coriander

VIP Member
Throwing in a thread name for lols:

4 podcasts later Nims still feels burned, don't worry it's her saturn return.

• Haha

Farringdon

I can’t decide what to make of Ana. The whole situation reminds me a lot of my own, so I wonder if the situation for niomi/Ana will play out the same...

My partner broke up with his girlfriend of two years, shortly after they’d moved in together. The ex reminds me a LOT of niomi in her behaviour. She ignored a lot of the “red flags” that he was unhappy (he told her he wasn’t sure, he didn’t want to move in but she pushed the issue etc). So the breakup came as a “shock” to her. She held out hope that he’d change his mind, which I suspect Niomi did too for a while.

as he was the one who did the breaking up he felt very guilty for a while over it. He sad he’d “checked” out and just knew it wasn’t what he wanted. There was no big argument, nothing specific. The seed of doubt just sprouted one day and kept growing. I suspect it was the same for Joe.

like Joe and Ana, he and I started dating a few months after his breakup. His ex stalked me **religiously**. I felt like the other woman (which I most definitely was not). I felt too guilty to post him on my Instagram for a long time and he wasn’t keen on it either, he felt guilty for moving on faster than her. Perhaps Ana and I were in a similar situation in that regard. It’s not an easy place to be - you feel like “the other woman” because you know the ex and her friends despise you and it was clear his ex still felt he was “hers”. Holding back from posting felt like I was keeping it a dirty secret, even though I knew I wasn’t doing anything wrong. When you’ve met a guy you’re excited about and see a future with, it’s exciting and you want to be open about it and revel in it. Having a relatively recent ex in the picture keeping tabs, tarnished those early days of dating for me. And of course it’s hard to find someone to empathise with you because ultimately, you’re better off than the unhappy sad depressed dumpee.

his ex pretended she was “Living her best life” online for a long time after the breakup. To look at her social media her posts were OTT and she frequently posted about how great it was being single, even though I knew through mutual friends she wasn’t handling it well at all, hated being single and had never been single for more than a handful of months. I always knew she directed her hatred and anger at me instead of her ex boyfriend.

she was desperate for a new boyfriend too. She fell hard for a guy I know and was very full on in asking him out, but he wasn’t interested. She also had a lot of one night stands, which isn’t bad in and of itself, but I got the impression she was hoping a one night stand would turn into something more - which is setting yourself up for failure somewhat.

after that stage, she gave up on men. She posted a lot of passive aggressive content aimed pretty obviously at him. She openly (online and to friends) blamed him for a bad experience and he was the reason she was put off men. Very much like Niomi, she never accepted her personal responsibility. The fact she pushed him into moving in when he wasn’t ready, the fact she ignored him when he expressed misgivings. She stuck her head in the sand and it didn’t work out, very reminiscent of niomi.

a few years later me and the boyfriend are super happy, we are much better suited and I post him online now ;)

So yeh Ana comes across as a bit bitchy now but I wonder how much has gone on behind the scenes and how fed up she has gotten. It has been almost a year.

I don’t think Niomi will get into a relationship as quickly as we think she will. I don’t think it’s the loss of joe necessarily (obviously they didn’t have a connection that was very deep). I think her confidence in dating and relationships will be deeply shaken (very much like my boyfriend’s ex). I think she is probably over joe but probably not over the shock of her Imagined future falling apart, the shock of her judgement failing her. That is extremely tough to think about and move on from. Nigh on impossible if you don’t spend time reflecting on it or accepting personal responsibility.

• Heart
  • Sad