Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

supercalifragilis

On the other hand, I'd get Anna for feeling insecure, Joe doesn't really give balanced man vibe with his apparent fear of communicating and tendency to merge with the other person and let your whole life be taken over by them until you can't stand it anymore but have already asked her to marry you and just rush out before a wedding. Does this guy have a personality? To go from one person who's health-obsessed to a party gal is the stuff of whiplash. But I also don't care cause she seems unbearable. They're all the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
Very very long time lurker but decided to make a profile today. I was recently dumped out of the blue by my partner with whom I’ve never had an argument with as well, and who was sending me nice messages the day before he dumped me over email. Refused to see me in person or even talk on the phone. Called me dramatic for asking for answers. This whole Joe thing really resonates. It’s been almost a month since the deed and I’m heavily depressed. Just three days before dumping me, he was saying all these things he’d like to do together over the summer etc., but once he sent that email to me, it was a total 180. It was really devastating. I can’t even imagine if someone pulled this with me right before a wedding.
I wouldn’t be surprised if my ex had someone lined up just like Joe had Anna. I’d be interested to know if Joe had a recent breakup right before Nims, too, because people like this almost never changes their behaviours. I learned that I was lined up days after he broke up with his ex of two years, and that girl was lined up shortly after he parted ways with another ex of four years. During a panic attack on the day of being dumped, I even let one of these girls know that we were all treated this way by this man. Maybe not the best idea but I thought it was at the time - I personally would’ve been thankful to know if I were dating a Joe early on so that I can save myself before being tossed away last minute, especially when things were “fairytale.”
I do feel bad for Niomi - it seems like it took her really long to get through the denial stage and reach anger. However, she does have the money and friends and fan base who help her get through this. A lot of people who go through heartbreak during this pandemic don’t have this kind of community and support. I almost envy her. Regardless, being in a very similar boat in terms of possibly blindsided by this man she utterly adored, I’m rooting for her but girl really needs to acknowledge her privileges and potentially seek help for her unhealthy eating habits. My breakup had brought up my ED again and as much as I’d rather not address that and let myself wither, I’m crawling to the doctor. I really hope she notices (if she’s any similar to me) that her healthy eating habits might actually be self punishment and a manifestation of massive depression.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don’t understand how it can be questioned that Anna and Joe are a thing at this point 😂 they’ve literally just been on a couples trip lol?
I have to say I’m happy for Niomi that she’s gone out and had a good time. She does look absolutely sloshed, good for her. Let’s hope she doesn’t forget these people who are rallying round her now, when she’s seemingly not bothered with them for years, next time she’s in a relationship

Reactions: 40

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Big round of applause for Niomi who was wandering around London with her coffee at 7.30am. So productive. Much busy. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

utsfgrtbh

Yes. Anyone can date whomever they want. I was simply observing that if he's a substantial size, and the women he dates are much smaller in both height and build, they either have magic tardis vaginas or he's packing a pencil.

As you can see, I have spent an unhealthy amount of time considering Dreamy's penis. Don't worry--I really enjoyed it.
Are you under the impression that taller or larger people have bigger vaginal canals?! This is bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Callan

VIP Member
Perhaps Joey is the kind of guy who goes for looks first then takes him a few years to figure out if he likes the personality of the person he's dating.

• Haha

mg95

VIP Member
It's been nearly a year since the smoothie bowl weather video, and when people started to question her relationship with Joe View attachment 594396
It's a little bizarre she doesn't feel a need to delete these videos. I suppose she doesn't want to lose any ad revenue. It would certainly scare me if I was a new romantic interest of Niomi's and stumbled upon these videos online of Joe fighting for his life to eat a piece of toast.

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
it’s not hard to date women “half the size” when the man is well over 6 feet tall & built like a proper man. petite women don’t have to date hobbits just bc they’re small.

hmmmm can we not with the 'proper man' type stuff. Perpetuating gender body stereotypes isn't great

That photo of his food.... all I can think of is the poster who saw them in London a few weeks ago and reported that they saw joe eating 'what could only be described as a pile of meat' 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Callan

VIP Member
It makes me angry to see how many people she's wronged with her fake pahfect behavior. And when people say "she should just teach yoga" I'm like NO, she has already send enough people to the hospital, she should stay the fk away from general public.

• Haha
  • Heart

citrus117

Anna is currently working on getting that all-important 'lobster' shot with Joey. Watch this space.
This reminded me of this theory I had- Niomi and Millie Mackintosh became friends and mutuals on instagram sometime around late 2017-early 2018. This is just my assumption seeing how frequently she likes Millie's and Hugo's posts but looking back I think Niomi found Millie and Hugo's relationship aspirational and subconsciously or not wanted to "show off" Joe and curate their relationship online in a similar way. She also probably envisioned and wanted to have a married life like Millie and Hugo's- living in London, taking country trips to Devon at the weekend etc.

Sorry guys am putting this PDA back in front of your eyes again, and could just be a coincidence, other couples have posted photos like this before but is there a possibility this post (July 2019)

was influenced by this? Feb 2019 (Niomi liked this post)

Also the Ross and Rachel lobster quote is fairly clichéd but coincidentally she did use it after this

(Niomi also liked this post)

Maybe Joe had an influence because of his family's background but after they started dating I do feel like Niomi was eager for that london society~ lifestyle- she seemed more naturally self-aware when she was single and living in london but when she started dating Joe she seemed to chase that Chelsea girl aesthetic status (the way she changed her speaking voice!) When she talks about how she idealised the relationship, I think it's interesting that she idealised Joe but also idealised the perception of them as a couple. When she talks about how much she loves being busy in London going to events, a part of me thinks did she also idealise the aspect of being seen together with Joe in public, at certain events like the BAFTA nominees party or at Wimbledon etc.

• Wow

Imdiaz3

Her statement in her story this morning about how she’s late to the game by just now going to a gym class and “it’s everyone’s second week at the gym” has hit a nerve with me. It’s so obvious she has a serious problem because literally who cares about when everyone else started going???

And I’ve noticed that she never ever uses captions in her stories. Other influencers have been using captions or have now started to since Instagram added that feature. It’s called thinking of other Niomi, it’s not that hard.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Moreactionplease

Oh come on do you really think Anna has a secret calendar with Niomi’s birthday marked in huge red circle and planned this trip because she knew Joe was there 4 years ago 😂😂 this is a plot for gossip girl there’s no way they care at all about Nimbobs

• Haha
Reactions: 37

missmina

VIP Member
Regretting not having a manicure before trying on rings... What a life you lead if you can worry about that kind of things. I'm not even jealous of such vain, empty thoughts.
Actually having a manicure before trying on the rings to make an ad for the client is her basic responsibility. She has the easiest job in the world and still manages to be lazy and unprofessional. She's basically useless. Tbf I hope the company is super pissed off at her attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
God I actually think fair play to Anna to be honest. Getting criticised for going somewhere your new boyfriend went with his ex FOUR YEARS AGO would be too much for me. Pretty sure Nimbobs will take any new squeeze there too 😂 Niomi is clearly the ex from hell, I’m not sure how Anna can put up with all this. Then again dating an influencer of any kind sounds like hell on earth to me for this exact reason 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bet Joe is regretting it now, he obviously never liked the limelight and now he’s stuck with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210610-113902~2.png

Busy workaholic Niomi goes to view and try on jewellery and even takes some picture, what a tremendous work effort. Then she forgets to post and when she finally does, she doesn't even take the time to properly spell things. A true work horse that Nims.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Am88

Busy workaholic Niomi goes to view and try on jewellery and even takes some picture, what a tremendous work effort. Then she forgets to post and when she finally does, she doesn't even take the time to properly spell things. A true work horse that Nims.
Urgh… can you imagine turning up to work one day and writing an email “completely forgot about this piece of work lol! Here it is late” and throwing in some typos too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Whowhowho2020

Does watching this lot make anyone else feel sooooo thankful to be us? And not embroiled in some weird Instagram #gifted at dawn show down?

• Haha
  • Heart

sitkx

VIP Member
So I put myself through listening to that Milennial Love podcast this morning (truly awful) and Nims talked about the different kinds of 'love relationships' we have in life. Apparently Joey was an 'infatuation' type relationship which Nims says are characterised by lying and cheating. I know that the majority here don't seem to think that Joey cheated - but it was interesting that she said this, no? Like maybe he did lie/cheat his way through the relationship. She also said she was done with toxic men and would be happy to settle for an 'easy' 'boring' relationship.

I think implying that Joey was lying, cheating and toxic may have been enough to prompt the Joey rollout on Anna's IG!
I just started listening and already considering stopping cause I CANNOT stand all these millennial women obsessing over some made up cosmic bs 💀 No offense to anyone who believes in ~Saturn return~ but holy shit it blows my mind how much these girls who are my peers rely on some random planet to affect their lives in some major way 🥴

• Haha