Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Niomi's content has always been so controlled, and now that she's no longer with her ex dream guy we're actually getting to see more reality than ever before, even if it's fragmented. Kinda funny how life works out especially when one person tries to film it to fit their own perspective for monetary gain. Niomi made buck showing off Joe and now he's actually living his life somewhere else and it's not the same and she has to swallow that and move on with her own content, which still seems to include him. Anna doesn't owe her anything.

Reactions: 22

openbook1

VIP Member
Does anyone follow her or do we all just stalk her?
Someone I know in real life follows her and Joe... And I wonder if she's a tattle poster. She started following Anna around the time she was first mentioned here 😂.

I had a realization.... Remember last year Joe was liking and following all those horny sex accounts. Well now we know what he does with Anna 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Does Anna have a job?
Anna is in marketing, the same as Dreary Joey. I rather get the impression they jump from job to job and none of the jobs are of any substance - just fancy job titles and shady agencies and not much of a business. Vanity projects to keep their pals employed.

She once worked for her sister, scamming interms to do marketing or some such. The scammy #Truffle sisters.

triesherbest

Chatty Member
does this bimbo do anything other than show off her #gifted lifestyle and self-pampering? It wouldn’t be as annoying if she didn’t pretend to be such a Sustainable Princess, because her braindead followers actually buy into this even though she adds nothing to the conversation. The content she produces is actually contradictory to the whole principle of being sustainable. There are influencers/youtubers who focus on sustainability and actually put effort into their videos and Instagram captions, they thoroughly research topics to be as informative as possible... and what does nims do? Pose in a gifted car🤮🤮🤮 she’s an absolute joke

Joe's already given her closure... by moving on quickly. I think Niomi should realise this. Or maybe she does but doesn't want to accept it.

She can still grieve privately but it's not a good idea to keep talking about him publicly. She tries to act classy on social media, but it's classier to keep some things private.

Farringdon

I’d never really knew much about Niomi, Marcus etc etc. Until I came across this thread... but I had a vague idea of who he was.

Out of curiosity I went on marcus’ Instagram. What the hell? I thought he was some goofy, fun loving youtuber with jokey vids?

the guy on Instagram looks like some weird indie poser, trying really hard to be artsy but coming across a bit smug.

his insta is also pretty bare considering he has 3.3million followers. Has he gone on a deleting spree?

I got the impression from this thread that Niomi changed Marcus but looks to me like he’s a pretty vain and shallow individual, as much as Niomi herself is.

• Haha
  • Wow

Farringdon

My mind is blown on a daily basis, as to how she has so many followers.

the last 24 hours have been her showing off her shoes, Dior stuff, presumably her freebie dior giveaway item haul, her free dinner, her free spa outing and her free flowers.

how is this interesting to watch? For anyone?

the only reason her thread is so active is because her personal/romantic life is a mess

uhhhhhhcanwejust

I want to add some speculation 2 cents:

Joe: my last relationship was brutal because I thought I was just showing up to support my partner but she made me an accessory and a part of her work and she ignored what I needed which sometimes was chips with a burger instead of a FLIPPIN BOWL OF SOUP ALL SUMMER
Anna: I get that
Joe: and since I'm all over her social media... I just want a break from all of it
Anna: ok

Anna to her friends: can you believe this insane girl going over and over it in these podcasts and I can't even post a pic with my boyfriend
Friends post pics

TBH I don't see anything bad about her friends posting pics. Maybe they are targeting her, maybe they are mean but if Nims got actual therapy she'd be moving past this stuff.

Reactions: 21

Hally34

VIP Member
And Niomi looks like Veritys elder sister in the picture !
I’m not surprised she’s so into her looks with the ways of her grandma is and with her mum being such a classic beauty. You can imagine growing up her family forever making it about her looks instead of her character and intelligence. You can imagine if she gained weight the catty comments from her family. I really don’t envy Niomi at all. She seems so vapid and miserable.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Let's hope Nims hasn't booked into Soho FH for a dreamy birthday getaway! It have a feeling it would not be a pahhhfect weekend!

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
It is interesting though that someone who can spend all their time, every day on wellness, even call it their job, can still look very unwell. She looks miserable, unhealthy and dead inside - no amount of facials or green juice is fixing that.
i mean it’s hard to be healthy when you eat like 3 green beans a day 😶

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Ot- Is the bride Anna’s sister ( old photo from 2012, I was just browsing fb to see any Joe content ) ? Man , Anna sure is mean but the girl looks really pretty !
Who was Anna's previous bf? 🤔 a fellow influencer or one of Joe's old mates??

Agree with everyone Anna totally did the ig story for niomi's benefit! She seems really 'cool girl' on her social media, the shrill singsong voice, the posed shexy pics, the oh having sooo much fun photos with friends and overacting at parties (the one with the dentist in a Dracula cape last Halloween.) and there is no way in hell she eats the way she shows on her stories when she is with Joe, when she isn't with Joe. Meal skipper, vape and coffee addiction.

Joe wouldn't care about what niomi is feeling, thinking or doing. His only priority is now all about keeping his current squeeze happy enough to agree to keep shagging him.

Niomi seems to be having a really birthday, at least her friend made some effort with the waffles l, but it seems all these women in their circle restrict food, especially 'treat' foods like birthday cake, I guess the fake tan cake got dropped off with gleam or worse, straight into the bin. She would benefit from widening her circle.
Yeah that’s her sister but she’s definitely divorced already and has a new boyfriend (from what I’ve gathered from my stalking 😬).
Omg, these people move fassssst!