Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be odd for her to suddenly find out she is infertile. Like, why was she having testing done? Unless the Woodwards want her to sign some crazy prenup and inability to have kids is a deal breaker.

I don’t know how different it is if you go private, which I assume Niomi would, but infertility testing is a LONG journey. I’m almost two years into my journey and haven’t got any real answers yet. Unless there’s something really obvious and immediately detectable (eg they did an ultrasound and found out that she literally doesn’t have ovaries/a uterus), it takes time, and they’ll often repeat the same tests a few months in a row to check that there isn’t any anomalies etc.

For context, I had to wait a year before they’d do any tests at all, then I had blood tests first - a full blood test and progesterone levels (where they take bloods on days 3 and 21 to see if you’ve ovulated). The first progesterone level test for me was ‘borderline’ so I had the test repeated the following two months, which were both ‘normal’.
I then had two ultrasound scans, again at different points in my cycle to check my uterine lining and ovaries.
Partner has had a semen analysis.

Sorry if this is irrelevant, just wanted to share!

Back to Niomi, I’m more on the break up track, I’ve seen girls react in totally different ways on social media post breakup and what Niomi is doing isn’t completely out of the range of normal post-breakup behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This thread is soooo a flutter right now! A potential breakup is the biggest thing to happen to Niomi all year. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Joe is no longer following her public account? Surely he did before?! She’s still following him. NGL, feel so bad for her if they have broken up. She was clearly besotted!
He still follows mysmartskin though, so definitely weird

There’s potential for one of two things.

1. She is fishing for engagement prior to her product launch.

2. She has broken up with Joeeeyyy. I’m sorry, but I don’t buy infertility, death, anxiety (well,in context of a breakup) etc etc. That ‘Heartbreak’ book wasn’t a simple little pretty cover on a lined notebook, it was an actual filled with words manual about how to get over heartbreak. Could she be any clearer in her vagueness? It’s an open and shut case, surely?

ETA: as for her ‘I’m feeling a little better’ or whatever pathetic ‘I’m fine’ was, is exactly what we expect of Niomi. Fake smile and all is well! Don’t want to project anything but perfection, at all times!

Reactions: 16
There is always an obsession with infertility and pregnancy on these types of boards lol. Idk why. The idea that Niomi randomly went to get ”tested” for “fertility” in the middle of a pandemic and then was told she was 100% infertile lol and then fled to the countryside to do yoga and read British Vogue is really funny but the typical suggestion that always get floated and weirdly sticks around in these kind of situations. Always. Even if it comes out they broke up, trust me, people will be speculating it was because of the infertility.

Also if rich people are involved there is always speculation it had to do with a rich parent intervening or a prenup. But as you can see speculation has already managed to combine the infertility AND prenup stories together into one.
Agreed. Also I may be wrong but even if that was true- do people break up if someone is found to be infertile? I mean there are other options, even if Joe wanted the child to be 100% his? I’m not sure what the logic is there? Also surely that’s really harsh 😂

I don’t think it’s anything to do with fertility but it does seem they might be over.

Reactions: 12
He still follows mysmartskin though, so definitely weird
I really don't think it's strange at all if they've split and still following each other on any social media before they've announced it. It would actually be pretty mad if they started unfollowing each other before they've said anything, would totally lose them any control around how they spin the whole thing

Reactions: 6
Half of me would be completely shocked if they broke up but then I think about the fact that he was likely heavily pressured to propose because she was picking up and moving to India with him. Would it have happened otherwise? And I think the stress of their India situation (you know she nagged at him a lot behind the scenes because he was working while she was alone in a new country) followed immediately by the pandemic lockdown would make him see the very worst of her. I doubt those two situations put her in the best light and seriously strained their once perfect relationship. Before, they had zero stress. They were living a fantasy.
If he did dump her, I would think she would have more pride than to embarrass herself with her little pity posts and attention seeking.

Reactions: 7
When Amelia’s engagement was called off - she went similarly quiet online, even more so than Niomi. Then she came out with a video a couple weeks later.

When Niomi broke up with Marcus, tho...I don’t recall her doing a video. So maybe she wouldn’t? Maybe we’d just get her responding to a comment on YouTube or Instagram that they were no longer together.

How do you guys think Niomi would address an engagement being called off IF that is the case? 👀

Reactions: 2
As someone else said, them moving in Freddie's flat was totally weird considering their wealth, even if Joe's name was on the lease. Wouldn't Joe want some privacy and space with his new fiancee? If they were having such a blast in the countryside living only the two of them, I can't see them wanting to move with a sibling. Clearly Joe had been thinking of his options and he did not want to rent or buy a place with her alone right now. I actually wonder if Niomi found the situation odd too. She could easily find herself a place yet decided to move in with him in this relatively small and boy-ishly decorated flat, no place for her to do yoga in!

It's actually quite sad when you think about it, she even moved to India for him. I know she's (probably) more at fault than him in this situation but she truly loved him. I really wonder how this will all turn out...

Reactions: 12
When Amelia’s engagement was called off - she went similarly quiet online, even more so than Niomi. Then she came out with a video a couple weeks later.

When Niomi broke up with Marcus, tho...I don’t recall her doing a video. So maybe she wouldn’t? Maybe we’d just get her responding to a comment on YouTube or Instagram that they were no longer together.

How do you guys think Niomi would address an engagement being called off IF that is the case? 👀
My memory here is fuzzy but Marcus posted a sad video and Niomi put out a statement on her socials. Like a notes app type thing. She wasn't quiet for too long and posted vlogs moving into her Notting Hill flat and talking about her dreams to move to Australia. She was quite active online and seemed in good spirits.

My memory here is fuzzy but Marcus posted a sad video and Niomi put out a statement on her socials. Like a notes app type thing. She wasn't quiet for too long and posted vlogs moving into her Notting Hill flat and talking about her dreams to move to Australia. She was quite active online and seemed in good spirits.
Yeah I think it was around the time Marcus started dressing like a road man so she probably wasn’t too sad about it or maybe it even came from her. Didn’t suit her brand at all. The way she’s responding to this, if anything’s happened it’s clearly come from Joe. I’m hoping someone’s going to comment and ask if they’ve split so we can see how she responds!

• Haha
There is always an obsession with infertility and pregnancy on these types of boards lol. Idk why. The idea that Niomi randomly went to get ”tested” for “fertility” in the middle of a pandemic and then was told she was 100% infertile lol and then fled to the countryside to do yoga and read British Vogue is really funny but the typical suggestion that always get floated and weirdly sticks around in these kind of situations. Always. Even if it comes out they broke up, trust me, people will be speculating it was because of the infertility.

Also if rich people are involved there is always speculation it had to do with a rich parent intervening or a prenup. But as you can see speculation has already managed to combine the infertility AND prenup stories together into one.
It's really wierd that 'infertility' has come up as a topic for discussion. Just because her Mum wrote about her struggles to get pregnant as an older Mother, years after having Niomi when she was younger? It's a bit ridiculous.

Unless Niomi has secretly been struggling for years with her periods or has some other gynecological issue we are not privy to, infertility probably isn't on the radar. Usually you only know if you have something like endometriosis or if you've actively been trying for a baby for a while.

So can we drop the infertility thing please.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If this is a marketing strategy for smart skin it’s awful! She can’t get genuine interest in that via teasing a break-up. She’d get called out and that’s stooping so low. It’s got to be a break-up or a break.

Reactions: 1
if it is a genuine break-up - I’m surprised at how much she’s posting. Amelia was quiet for weeks

Maybe I’m reading too much into it but Freddie posted a quote to a post in his stories that had the description “words to live by for an anxious annie”. Dk if it’s meant to be sarcastic or what.... dig at Niomi? Considering all the anxiety help pages she started following

Reactions: 3
I did feel a bit sorry for her in that video of her in the field looking like she's been crying, but then i watched an old vlog and she is SO smug with Joe, all 'lovely joey' and constantly touching him on camera. I feel like she'd have gone cold stone quiet if they'd fully broken up.
Rosanna Falconer and friend Charlotte are still following him, i'd have unfollowed if someone broke up with my friend? Either way, we'll find out on Thursday as she's going back to London!

I dont think the infertility thing is completely out of the question. Might be why she's gone to her mum's, as her mum understands, and she doesnt want to mope around with Freddie there. We also dont know if Joe is there or not!

She was indeed in good spirits after her and Marcus broke up, but I think that was down to her doing the breaking. How she would handle being the dumpee rather than the dumper will be interesting.
I do think her online presence is entirely cold and calculated though, I don’t think she’d ever have a public break down, she’ll keep smiling for the camera.

Reactions: 5
I just think by this point if he was there we’d have seen him. She’ll know how this looks, if nobody has told her already how it looks. Say they haven’t broken up or he’s there or whatever I feel like she would be very quick to let everyone know that tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.