Niomi Smart #18 I ain't hungry, but I sure am thirsty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea there is sth like a pancake day tbh 🙈 :LOL: Like I swear it's like the first year I see it happening all over everyone's social media. Is it just me that's living under a rock? 😫
It's the last day before lent starts (Shrove Tuesday or Fat Tuesday). Traditionally in many countries very fatty treats, like Donuts, other fried doughs and also pancakes, are prepared. It's a day for indulging in these things before they become off limits for Lent and also using up the ingredients that won't be consumed til Easter. Pancakes are a good way to use up these things, I guess. And they are easy to make. So the name must have turned into "Pancake day" at some point in the UK, I guess.

To respond to @Coldfeet :
No clue if the pic she posted is a stock photo. If so it's even lazier than I assumed. I already though using the exact same picture in a blog post and two different insta accounts was a little lazy. If it's also a stock photo... I can't 😅😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 2
It's the last day before lent starts (Shrove Tuesday or Fat Tuesday). Traditionally in many countries very fatty treats, like Donuts, other fried doughs and also pancakes, are prepared. It's a day for indulging in these things before they become off limits for Lent and also using up the ingredients that won't be consumed til Easter. Pancakes are a good way to use up these things, I guess. And they are easy to make. So the name must have turned into "Pancake day" at some point in the UK, I guess.
Okay, that makes sense. I just see pancakes as such an everyday meal ahaha. Here we have Fat Tuesday so it's mostly donuts.

Reactions: 7
Okay, that makes sense. I just see pancakes as such an everyday meal ahaha. Here we have Fat Tuesday so it's mostly donuts.
Same here. It's Donuts and similar fried things.
Full of fat and sugar. The absolute opposite of Niomi's diet 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't forget the unopened peanut butter jars (to be hidden somewhere) and 3 dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I ever get to a point in my life where I consider 3 dates a “treat” please kick me in the shins. Really hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
If I ever get to a point in my life where I consider 3 dates a “treat” please kick me in the shins. Really hard.
Man, I’m the opposite. I wish I could eat as little as her. Eating disorder aside, I spend way too much money on food lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
her latest insta post is so cringe, I fail how it has been such a struggle for someone whose social bubble seems to have been dozens of people while she has continued to earn a good income and be gifted endless free food

Reactions: 13
For me date is a healthy snack which I ate when I had iron deficiency ! Not a treat 😂 a treat is a yummy dessert and actual one with sugar ! Ben and Jerry’s ice cream mmm yumm 😂

Reactions: 14
yes Shrove Tuesday, renamed pancake day in England so as to remove any religious connotations! everyone loves a pancake, few people love the fasting / restrictions that come with Lent itself.

all those bloggers using the same stock photo of pancakes - and not one of them actually indulges in the pancakes themselves. still better than making them and then chucking them I guess, although Lucy 'lucy Watson' Watson looks like she could do with a pancake or two along with niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For me date is a healthy snack which I ate when I had iron deficiency ! Not a treat 😂 a treat is a yummy dessert and actual one with sugar ! Ben and Jerry’s ice cream mmm yumm 😂
Life is to short to deny yourself some b&j 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She looks so different on this picture.. doesn’t look like her 🤢 is she trying to look sexy?

View attachment 451977
I think it's the lip fillers making her look a bit different. I have no issue if she wanted fillers (I have them and it was the best decision ever) but in this photo the top lip looks a tad lumpy (could be the light though)

It's so weird that she's trying to be super sexy but she just keeps wearing the same two/ three not that revealing or sexy outfits...

I think she is is trying to pull an Anna with her constant messy hair don’t care look 🤪🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think she is is trying to pull an Anna with her constant messy hair don’t care look 🤪🤣
yeah, that was never her vibe before. Her hair used to be sleek..Now she’s constantly trying to pull off this messy fluffy hair look (which I agree — looks a lot like Anna’s)

Reactions: 26
Life is to short to deny yourself some b&j 😩
And it's not like there isn't vegan B&J! Though I guess it wouldn't be deemed acceptable by an orthorexic vegan.

I did a little search to see if she'd ever mentioned having it. All I found was this:

Of course, her own ice cream recipes are refined sugar free :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it's not like there isn't vegan B&J! Though I guess it wouldn't be deemed acceptable by an orthorexic vegan.

I did a little search to see if she'd ever mentioned having it. All I found was this:

Of course, her own ice cream recipes are refined sugar free :rolleyes:
If they made alcoholic ice cream she'd be 1st.through the door- hic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.